SIDEBAR #13- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi kids :seeya: Just dropping in to say hello and see what's up.

I've been on Jodi hiatus for the past week and it has been lovely.

And Florida is also different when it comes to a death penalty case.

12 jurors sit on the case and have to all agree on the guilt phase........however in the penalty phase the majority rules.

In other words if JAs case had happened in Florida she would be on death row by now.
IMO

BBM

Or completely free and meeting up with Casey Anthony for happy hour :facepalm:

Zervakos should never have been on this jury--much less be named Jury Foreman. He does seem quite naive --especially given his age. In my opinion he didn't seem to gain wisdom as he aged. I also think he "has a thing" for JA. He mentioned in an earlier interview that he'd like to visit her in jail. Sounds a bit pervish to me.
This has probably been discussed here already, but, seriously. Is this Jury Foreman out his mind, or what?

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/06/12/jury-foreman-says-he-voted-life-arias?hpt=hln10_3

Zervakos gave more reasons why he voted against the death penalty. "You don’t put people to death for being stupid. You don’t put people to death for lying. So I had to weigh all these things."

No Zervakos. You DON'T put people to death for what you said above.

You do, however, put people to death for being found GUILTY OF MURDER 1 / PRE-MEDITATED MURDER.

And to call TA "the dead guy"???

Something is seriously wrong with this man.

Several years ago a man knocked on my (extremely secluded from the street) front door. He said he was the exterminator there for the "annual inspection." My Pomeranian bristled up immediately...a reaction I had never seen him have to anyone! I made note that the man's "uniform" was a generic one without a company patch and that his clipboard could have been bought at Walmart...no company logo, etc. I then noticed that there was no truck parked in my drive. I asked him where he was parked, and he waved vaguely in the direction of a copse of trees.

Well I pulled my 5'1" up to about 6'3", and you talk about the mouse that roared. I yelled as loud as I could that he needed to get the hell away from my door. This put my Pom into a near frenzy. The man actually hesitated for a minute before turning around and leaving.

I called the exterminator company to ask if he was associated with them and never got a return call.

Two weeks later a young woman was raped in her home...by a man posing as an exterminator. My hair is standing on end even as I type. I came so close...so close....

Reason #1 to always go with you gut instinct!

Very brave smart little mouse you are!

Many years ago I lived behind a 7/11 in Ohio. Eugene Gall's wife worked there and she was my friend. We had a "Friday Night Rapist" and people used to tell Eugene's wife that the sketch looked like her husband. We both laughed. Eugene was arrested for the rapes. He was convicted but served few years. By the time he got out I worked in Kettering while I went to school. Mr. Gall kidnapped and murdered a young girl from the area. He later went to Ky and murdered again. While in prison I guess he learned to get rid of his victims. But did he come from Middletown to Kettering looking for me, too?

I have no idea. Possibly they thought he was. For some Mormans, apparently oral sex, anal sex and most likely mutual masturbation doesn't count if you are discussing sexual experience. I recall TA was on some kind of corrective action plan, but he was a member of the church in good standing when he was killed.

Jodi was involved in sexual activity in addition to committing murder. And the murder is what won her a ticket to the big house. Trust me when I say that most people, (Mormon or not) recognize that everyone lies. And that the majority of people on this board don't really care what two single people were or were not doing in bed.

And most people want to keep their private sex life private. I mean, who openly admits, discusses, explains their sex life to everyone. All we heard about throughout the trial, and still today, is this or that can't be brought in because it's prejudicial against the CMJA.

Really? What about prejudicial against Travis, to have even allowed something like this in (among other things!) . :stormingmad:

So folks I'm on a jury. It's expected to last until possibly mid July. Good times. Obviously I can't talk about the case but perhaps I will when the case is over.

So folks I'm on a jury. It's expected to last until possibly mid July. Good times. Obviously I can't talk about the case but perhaps I will when the case is over.

Hope you enjoy it - should be very interesting. :)

Good luck, JSR! I'm sure you will find the process fascinating.. and hopefully not too frustrating.

Zervakos should never have been on this jury--much less be named Jury Foreman. He does seem quite naive --especially given his age. In my opinion he didn't seem to gain wisdom as he aged. I also think he "has a thing" for JA. He mentioned in an earlier interview that he'd like to visit her in jail. Sounds a bit pervish to me.

He said that?! Is there a link to the interview? I totally missed that. :facepalm: WHY on earth would he want to visit her in jail??

Several years ago a man knocked on my (extremely secluded from the street) front door. He said he was the exterminator there for the "annual inspection." My Pomeranian bristled up immediately...a reaction I had never seen him have to anyone! I made note that the man's "uniform" was a generic one without a company patch and that his clipboard could have been bought at Walmart...no company logo, etc. I then noticed that there was no truck parked in my drive. I asked him where he was parked, and he waved vaguely in the direction of a copse of trees.

Well I pulled my 5'1" up to about 6'3", and you talk about the mouse that roared. I yelled as loud as I could that he needed to get the hell away from my door. This put my Pom into a near frenzy. The man actually hesitated for a minute before turning around and leaving.

I called the exterminator company to ask if he was associated with them and never got a return call.

Two weeks later a young woman was raped in her home...by a man posing as an exterminator. My hair is standing on end even as I type. I came so close...so close....

Wow, this gives me chills and now my hair's standing on end. So relieved that you were smarter than the average bear, Myteemouse. Or should I say, smarter than the average mouse, lol. :seeya:

Many years ago I lived behind a 7/11 in Ohio. Eugene Gall's wife worked there and she was my friend. We had a "Friday Night Rapist" and people used to tell Eugene's wife that the sketch looked like her husband. We both laughed. Eugene was arrested for the rapes. He was convicted but served few years. By the time he got out I worked in Kettering while I went to school. Mr. Gall kidnapped and murdered a young girl from the area. He later went to Ky and murdered again. While in prison I guess he learned to get rid of his victims. But did he come from Middletown to Kettering looking for me, too?

:what:

Wants to visit her in jail? Are you serious? :puke:

I'm going to be very careful here, but I will say that I agree with you.

Now I'm wondering, does anyone know if they do background checks on potential jurors in AZ?

Yes you must

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member