SIDEBAR #14- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if this refers to Donavan?

SRT guard had approached male with #jodiarias mother...looks like he may have tried to make contact with Arias. Will have to confirm later
9:43am - 20 Jun 13

Yeah OK, so they had a hearing in order to defer THIS hearing to July 18, the date the actual trial was supposed to start????
I wish I could buy stock in wasted court time in this country, I would be so rich it would be unheard of :facepalm:

Wonder if this refers to Donavan?

SRT guard had approached male with #jodiarias mother...looks like he may have tried to make contact with Arias. Will have to confirm later
9:43am - 20 Jun 13

:seeya: Yep ... it sounds like Donovan !

It is a strange thing that most of the jurors have still not spoken. They have the right of course but it is a bit odd especially the ones who voted for death. I've also been thinking that most of the juror questions were asked by a few jurors only. Some of the best by juror 17. Oh well. At least we got the first-degree and extreme cruelty convictions.

One month for one motion? Real nice.

Rose, I said after CA trial, I would never again be invested in a trial. Here I am. This isn't happening again. This judge's rulings are like watching Nurmi question Arias. Ugh.

But at least she is convicted as a felon. We know CA is a murderer but walking around. I would take any of this with CA.

I think she's hoping that the attorneys will come to a compromise.

:twocents: And that will NEVER happen ... and the judge KNOWS this !

Juan would NEVER make a "deal with the devil" ...

:moo:

How could she possibly need a whole month to rule on this motion? Isn't it best to rule ASAP so the Defense has enough time and all that? Now if she takes a month to rule I can imagine her giving them several months to get ready for the trial. Yikes!

I admit, I know nothing. But I think the judge just wants to wear down TA's family and the prosecutor so they will offer the killer life. I really do.

But at least she is convicted as a felon. We know CA is a murderer but walking around. I would take any of this with CA.

I keep thinking one day we will wake up and the news will say Casey Anthony has gone to meet her judgment. She should be in solitary right now.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: And I would not be surprised ...

:seeya:

...Wearing a tee that says 'I believe in non-violence' on one side and 'Forgive and forget' on the other. And a little line at the bottom supporting JA's art work in prison. Lol.

...Wearing a tee that says 'I believe in non-violence' on one side and 'Forgive and forget' on the other. And a little line at the bottom supporting JA's art work in prison. Lol.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

JA's so-called "art work" -- maybe she'll do foreman's portrait ... he would just luv it :puke:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

JA's so-called "art work" -- maybe she'll do foreman's portrait ... he would just luv it :puke:

He did want to be famous after all. I'm surprised that he actually voted for first-degree. At least he did the right thing there.

I admit, I know nothing. But I think the judge just wants to wear down TA's family and the prosecutor so they will offer the killer life. I really do.

:seeya: I think you are correct ...

No doubt, the judge does NOT want to do another penalty phase and she wants this case "gone" ...

But if that were the case, she should have said NO continuance, move forward and get it done !

But no ... she is delusional IF she thinks Juan will make a "deal with the devil" !

:twocents:

Considering he said he wanted to visit the murderer in prison, nothing about him would surprise me. Who SAYS that? It's a hideous murder case, not a meet and greet. :facepalm:

Zero respect after hearing him refer to TA as "the dead guy." Absolutely, categorically disgraceful....but I'd expect nothing less from someone who is courting some twisted type of fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louiwebb