SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Jodi's hair, I saw some photos of her from last week's court appearance and noticed that her hair has gotten very long since the trial. Looks to me like there are definitely 10" that could be cut off and donated to Locks of Love. Why hasn't the benevolent, humanitarian, thoughtful convicted murderess donated her long tresses to this worthy cause?

Bette.....when Felon Casey Anthony was in jail, the questioned was asked and the answer was, there is no "beauty salons" in a jail as it is suppose to be a short term holding place. I do remember it reported, the guard letting another prisoner cut FCA hair with scissors that was loaned. There was a big stink made, it happened about the time the guard was let go for letting the inmates do things they were not suppose to....like cutting hair, visiting each others cells.

I wonder what the jail rules are in AZ. Also, there may be no provisions made for hair collection in a jail, but maybe in a prison, where some do have a training hair salon.

Just what I remember reading on WS somewhere in the archives on FCA.

When she gets to prison, will she give up her locks for others if rules allow? Wait and see....not me. Once she is gone and justice is served I don't want to hear about her.
:moo:

LOL - Oh, those were the days.....I used to look like that! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Me, too, but we had our turn. Now I look like an "old lady" (and I am an old lady)- but still elegant in my own way, I hope. :floorlaugh:

Yes or no, I missed Mad Men tonight! Isn't this the season finale? Talk about eye candy, I love Don, but he really is coming seriously undone..

Tonight was the season finale.
He was a mess :scared: and was planning to move to California with his wife, but Peggy's married boyfriend is going instead (can't remember his name.) He's not going to be with Peggy and is moving to Ca. with his family.
Pete's mother drown on the cruise ship.
I think, at the end of the show, Don is finally accepting where he came from and showed his children where he grew up.
I think Don is a hunk, too. :floorlaugh:

I can't believe Pete's mother drowned on a cruise ship, LOL. I hope she took Emilio or whatever his name was with her. He was a hoot.

Thing is he is directing it where he sincerely believes it belongs: Juan Martinez. And he will spew that to anyone who will listen. There was other media in there cringing when he sat next to them as he wouldn't stop the insane defense spew. Two of them vented that to me...both males. He has no idea nor does he care how he's alienating himself. I stuck by him for mths- I'm extremely loyal...until I'm not. But it takes a lot to get me to turn my face once I've engaged with someone in friendship. He earned it.

KCL, Do you know the reason why he hates JM so much?
I've been curious about this since you started talking about Mr. Reporter!

TIA :seeya:

I have a problem and need some help.
When my older son visited me last month, he bought me one of those big HD flat screen TVs. I didn't need a new TV as my old one- 32 inch- was working fine. i thanked him, but now the sound, when it is on low, is very tiney and scratchy. I don't know how to tell him without making him feel as if I'm complaining about the TV. I don't want to be ungrateful.
I hate new things. I usually don't replace things unless it's broken and not fixable.
I don't like the TV because I can see every pimple on faces.
I'm terrible.

I can't believe Pete's mother drowned on a cruise ship, LOL. I hope she took Emilio or whatever his name was with her. He was a hoot.

Yes she took him and I think, married him. Pete was very suspicious about the drowning,( but she did have some sort of dementia), because of his mother's money. Don't know what will come of this next season.

Can you just keep watching the old one? If not, I don't think it's terrible at all to tell him your concerns. Maybe you can preface your comments by letting him know your concern that it might appear ungrateful. But honestly, it's hard to use a television if the sound and picture is off..work up your courage a d let him know how you honestly feel. (That's my own opinion, of course.)

When my older son visited me last month, he bought me one of those big HD flat screen TVs. I didn't need a new TV as my old one- 32 inch- was working fine. i thanked him, but now the sound, when it is on low, is very tiney and scratchy. I don't know how to tell him without making him feel as if I'm complaining about the TV. I don't want to be ungrateful.
I hate new things. I usually don't replace things unless it's broken and not fixable.
I'm terrible.

Tell Him. My Mother is 86 and she has problems with TV's and such that my brothers and sisters give to her. You Are Not Terrible. Just Tell Him. Do it.

--------
Hi, anyone remember the Banana Flips? Sponge cake folded over banana cream?
I want banana flips!!!:(:giggle:

OMG Nore! Those are my FAVs!
I actually sent an email to the company that makes them last year begging to see if I could get some shipped....sadly, no :tears:

They did give me locations to find them, I believe in Ohio, PA and West Virginia. If you are in those states or close-

http://www.nicklesbakery.com/products/productDetails.php?id=2503

Also can make them at home (I have not tried yet)-

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/banana-flips/

OK it is lame how passionate I am about these isn't it? I actually have thought about driving down to Toledo to look for them (I am in MI).:facepalm:

Just brings back childhood, my grams always had these around her house.:heartluv:

KCL, Do you know the reason why he hates JM so much?
I've been curious about this since you started talking about Mr. Reporter!

TIA :seeya:

I think it stems from his opposition to the death penalty. That's what I recall.

I'll call him (he lives in another state) and tell him. He'll be visiting me again next month. Maybe the TV's sound thingy is off and he can return it.
I still have the old TV, but I don't know how to re-hook it up with all the darn wires and the remote has to be re- coded or something again. Needless problems- pffff. Everything seems so complicated these days to me. I'm an old poop.
Thanks for the advice.

I'm terrible.

If you have cable TV, the remote for your box will have a volume control. Play with it some, lowering the volume on it, and raising the volume on the TV remote. Vice versa. Might help! And no you're not terrible.

OMG Nore! Those are my FAVs!
I actually sent an email to the company that makes them last year begging to see if I could get some shipped....sadly, no :tears:

They did give me locations to find them, I believe in Ohio, PA and West Virginia. If you are in those states or close-

http://www.nicklesbakery.com/products/productDetails.php?id=2503

Also can make them at home (I have not tried yet)-

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/banana-flips/

OK it is lame how passionate I am about these isn't it? I actually have thought about driving down to Toledo to look for them (I am in MI).:facepalm:

Just brings back childhood, my grams always had these around her house.:heartluv:

Look on eBay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member