SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have had several inches of rain in Delaware today. Now we have flooding. I am happy to ship these rain clouds to anyone who needs them. UGH

Tampasleuth, join us! We fairly nice gals. :seeya:

oops, she? left

I like the name Piper for some reason. A coworker has a 4 year old granddaughter by that name and I love it.

Alexis is regal. I remember hearing that name for the first time on Dynasty

What is Dynasty?

I'm kidding! :floorlaugh: Since I'm the only youngin' on the thread right now I had to say it.

we must not be real sisters then. Shucks

Awwwwwwwwwwwww. Don't say that. We are sisters. We don't have to be the same height. My mother was 5'10". I am the only short one out of all my siblings. Both sisters are much taller than me and my brother is 6'. My paternal Grandma was the shorty- like me. Short is good. Like a little treat. :floorlaugh:

What's the recipe?
I was thinking of trying the Cabbage Soup Diet for a week- to jump start. I like cabbage and it sounds good.[/QUOTE]

Okay, YesorNo, I put the frozen yogurt shake recipe on the trial recipe thread for ya.

Alexis is regal. I remember hearing that name for the first time on Dynasty

Yes- regal. Just call me Queen now :floorlaugh:
When I worked on Wall Street, my clerks called me Miss Margaret Thatcher :floorlaugh:

Ok. I just told my crash driver daughter about my tramp stamp post. She then informs me that I could tattoo B on the left cheek and B On the right cheek, with the "O" well you guessed it. OMG. I gave birth to her!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwww. Don't say that. We are sisters. We don't have to be the same height. My mother was 5'10". I am the only short one out of all my siblings. Both sisters are much taller than me and my brother is 6'. My paternal Grandma was the shorty- like me. Short is good. Like a little treat. :floorlaugh:

I'm 5'11" and my mom was around 5'2

Breaks my back to lean over for you short ladies! :floorlaugh: Hugs are hard!

Sisters sounds good to me

Yes- regal. Just call me Queen now :floorlaugh:
When I worked on Wall Street, my clerks called me Miss Margaret Thatcher :floorlaugh:

Mine called me Polly Purebread. Was that a cut? :floorlaugh:

What is Dynasty?

I'm kidding! :floorlaugh: Since I'm the only youngin' on the thread right now I had to say it.

WISE GUY. I'm going to take my wooden spoon out of my pocketbook and beat you :floorlaugh:

(The gods will be angry if you make funnies on old geezers. :floorlaugh:)

Ok. I just told my crash driver daughter about my tramp stamp post. She then informs me that I could tattoo B on the left cheek and B On the right cheek, with the "O" well you guessed it. OMG. I gave birth to her!!!

too funny! :floorlaugh:

WISE GUY. I'm going to take my wooden spoon out of my pocketbook and beat you :floorlaugh:

(The gods will be angry if you make funnies on old geezers. :floorlaugh:)

Is your name Mrs. Arias (wooden spoon in purse!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member