SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, I'm trying to attach a pic but I can't! I'm going through some pictures and found an awesome one of me and my dad from a few weeks ago. My parents are amazing, I'm so blessed.

Ugh, I'm trying to attach a pic but I can't! I'm going through some pictures and found an awesome one of me and my dad from a few weeks ago. My parents are amazing, I'm so blessed.

Can you call my children? Share how awesome parents are?

I was so rotten when I was growing up. My mom used to tell me "I hope you have kids just like you someday!"

BBM
Every mother seems to say that to their children - my mother said the same thing. I told her that would be OK with me (smart aleck :floorlaugh:), I was such an angel and good :facepalm:. I haven't said that to my sons -- yet.

I miss my mother so much. I was thinking of her when I took my drive this AM.

Can you call my children? Share how awesome parents are?

Honestly, it's just been within the last 10 years maybe that I've begun (began?) to appreciate them for all they've done for me. I was such a brat growing up! I hope someday that I can be as awesome as they are.

I have no doubt that you're an amazing parent. You've been so sweet to me on here!

My children are 24,22,19. Timeout was becoming vogue however their hands did receive the occasional swat when they ran off in the parking lot or in the street. One could have used time out jail. :)

I used time out a lot with my son, didn't spank him often, but once upon a time, he had a Little Tykes car, you know, one of those "Flintstones Cars" that you just use your feet.

Back then, we had a long, sloping driveway, probably 1/10 of a mile long or so, and he took off one day, full blast before we could stop him. His daddy took off running full speed and caught up to him right at the end of the driveway, right as he reached the road.

Yes, that called for a few good swats on the behind, right on the spot. Shock value, and it taught him never to pull that kind of stunt again. That's what it's all about, lol.

Thx for keeping me company! It is the bewitching hour. Hope to see you all tomorrow!

BBM
Every mother seems to say that to their children - my mother said the same thing. I told her that would be OK with me (smart aleck :floorlaugh:), I was such an angel and good :facepalm:. I haven't said that to my sons -- yet.

I miss my mother so much. I was thinking of her when I took my drive this AM.

I'm so sorry you're missing your mom. I dread the day that my mother isn't around for me to talk to.

I'm so sorry you're missing your mom. I dread the day that my mother isn't around for me to talk to.

It's very hard. My mom was the most genuinely sweetest mom. It's been very hard losing my dad, we were very close.

It's very hard. My mom was the most genuinely sweetest mom. It's been very hard losing my dad, we were very close.

Yes, it is hard when you lose your parents. We're like orphans now- no one to love the real us. They were my best friends- especially my Mommy (called her that 'til the day she died). Can never be kids again.

I'm so sorry :( I talk to my parents about pretty much everything, so it's hard to wrap my head around them not being here someday. I'm sure your parents are extremely proud as they watch over you.

Thx for keeping me company! It is the bewitching hour. Hope to see you all tomorrow!

Goodnight, Zuri.

I'm going to bed, too. No frasier and Niles, nor The Golden Girls. They're playing Christmas movies on the Hallmark Channel, duh.
See you all tomorrow.
Goodnight. :seeya:

Yes, it is hard when you lose your parents. We're like orphans now- no one to love the real us. They were my best friends- especially my Mommy (called her that 'til the day she died). Can never be kids again.

You're so right. No one ever loves you as much as a parent does. I have no other family really, well I do, but don't want them. :)

I'm so sorry :( I talk to my parents about pretty much everything, so it's hard to wrap my head around them not being here someday. I'm sure your parents are extremely proud as they watch over you.

they are always with me. Spend as much time as you can with your folks!

God this makes me sick to my stomach.

[video=youtube;mV2iJxzpYUA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV2iJxzpYUA[/video]

Blah, I'm finally heading to bed. Thanks to all for keeping me company tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lisacfuller