SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I was not heavily medically supervised. Being married to a Doctor is like the cobbler whose children had no shoes!!"

I threatened to hire an architect to get a nursery added to the house, when I was MARRIED to an architect. My grandmother had a saying: "The shoemaker's children always go barefoot."

My mother pulled my hair when I was in college- in front of all my friend :facepalm:.
Child abuse- pffff. My older son tried to pull that on me when he was young (it was a "new" concept in the '70s). I told him I'd give him "child abuse". This was a dictatorship and I was the dictator :floorlaugh:

I used to tell my kids that I was calling Parent Abuse and that I was taking a time out!! :floorlaugh:

One time, I was in the store and my smart arse son, he's so darn cute :banghead:, started yelling, "help, help, this is not my Mom, this lady taking me". I could have beat his behind, but it's illegal.

Hope everyone is doing well! Please don't hold my views on the Zimmerman case against me. We will all be back here soon, agreeing on the DP for the convicted killer. :crossfingers:

When my dd was in kindergarden they taught them to call police if they were abused. One day she did something and I swatted her behind. She boldly declared that she was calling to report abuse. I responded that she would have to get to the phone first. That was the past time she used that line. She just got married two weeks ago to a wonderful man. When they have children I think they will do a great job. They neither one tolerate bad behavior but both love kids. At their weeding they had a bufffet set up for the kids to make sure the kids would have food they liked. The adults had waiters serving adult type food.

God this makes me sick to my stomach.

Meeting Jodi Arias 48 Hours - YouTube

It is so completely chilling to me how these sociopaths operate. Put aside what you know she did, and just focus on that giggly, smiling girl that walks in the room in the beginning of that interview, and how she flashes that big bright smile at the interviewer. I can see how men were turned on by that.

I bet that for the first several months that she was with Travis, she made him feel like the most wonderful man on the planet. And that is all part of the game. She knew exactly what she was doing, men love and crave that level of attention, just as much as they like the physical stuff. It's like a freaking syfy tv show where the monster is shape-shifted in to a beautiful animal. Very, very scary stuff! This exists in our world.

I used to tell my kids that I was calling Parent Abuse and that I was taking a time out!! :floorlaugh:

One time, I was in the store and my smart arse son, he's so darn cute :banghead:, started yelling, "help, help, this is not my Mom, this lady taking me". I could have beat his behind, but it's illegal.

Hope everyone is doing well! Please don't hold my views on the Zimmerman case against me. We will all be back here soon, agreeing on the DP for the convicted killer. :crossfingers:

Hi AngelWings... you are absolutely entitled to your opinions and we respect them :) It would be a very boring world if we all agreed on everything. I have learned so much from these forums. I really do appreciate the intelligent conversations... and the funny ones too :)

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 23h
I think my status conference was moved up to 7/16.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 23h
100k sigs needed by 8/2 "To Honor the Granite Mountain Hotshot Team with the Public Safety Officer

BBM..................:facepalm:
She'll tweet anything to get herself some publicity.
I wish Twitter would shut her account down.
:stormingmad:

another lovely day here,been out and tidied up the garden and built a gazebo. sunbrunt again....really wish i didn't have the complexion of casper :floorlaugh:

Morning daisy :seeya:. I see I missed the party last night. First time I've seen this thread move three pages in one night in forever, and I missed it. :(

We had a blast ... check in tonight and maybe the gang will be here. :rockon:

Please keep your discussions regarding the Zimmerman case within the Zimmerman thread. Posting that information here just encourages others to start up conversations and then we all know what happens. If there is something important you want to discuss try writing down it on a post-it, paste it onto your computer and enter it into the GZ thread in the morning once it reopens. This way your post will be in the appropriate thread and will not be lost. Lamy would be most grateful.

BUMP :seeya:

I want to be a mod when I grow up.

Did anyone save the pic of Travis' last driver's license (or know where it might be found)? One of the MSM posted it about mid-trial if I remember correctly but I can't find it, wish I'd saved it then.

Thanks for any help. :)

BUMP :seeya:

I want to be a mod when I grow up.

Good afternoon. :seeya:
Thanks, daisy for that bump. (This will help Lambchop)
Just popping in (really just procrastinating my housework :blushing:)
A couple of things to post:

picture.php

picture.php

See you all later :seeya:

Good afternoon. :seeya:
Thanks, daisy for that bump. (This will help Lambchop)
Just popping in (really just procrastinating my housework :blushing:)
A couple of things to post:

picture.php

picture.php

See you all later :seeya:

Love your two posts; high five right back at ya

Peepers! Just saw your post on the KCL thread! LOL funny

another lovely day here,been out and tidied up the garden and built a gazebo. sunbrunt again....really wish i didn't have the complexion of casper :floorlaugh:

Hi, josie :seeya:
You're building a gazebo? I always wanted one. You can't really sit in it in the Summer here- too many bugs bzzzzzzzzing around.

picture.php

Evening everyone?
Anyone here?
I have posted this before, but I love this little cartoon- LOL.

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member