SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! I got my tattoo today but I still can't post a pic! Ugh. The paperclip icon isn't working for me :(

I won't be as active tonight (I say that now but who knows) as I have a TON of cleaning to do. I've been avoiding it all week. What a way to spend a Saturday night!

god i've missed watching NG :floorlaugh: i fear the zimmerman thread may go into meltdown if he is convicted :eek:

nice to watch a verdict watch without every little detail (a la JC) like "juror no 5 scratched their nose,juror 17 passed gas :floorlaugh:

I'm going to read Death Trap by M. William Phelps. Anyone read this book?
It's a true-life story from NYS:

http://wadeonbirmingham.com/2009/08/26/birmingham-biggest-crooks-jeff-jessica-mccord-murder-snapped/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica orchestrated the murders of her ex-husband and his wife over an ongoing custody battle. Jeff shot each one four times in the den of the McCords’ Hoover home. They put the bodies in her ex-husband’s rental car, then drove it to Georgia and set it on fire.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://truecrimezine.com/jessica-mccord/

margins are blown :scared: :scared:
How do we fix it?

Pretty tattoo, tho'. :seeya:

Darn. I deleted it! I'm on my new Chromebook so I couldn't really tell. Oh well! Thanks though, I love it :)

Thankfully it is the weekend so I have been able to read/watch some info on this case. Some initial thoughts.

1. Jodi is not all there. From the hand stand in the police to station to the asking to put makeup on before being booked, I would consider her crazy. Also extremely narcissistic who is very good at charming people.

2. IMO Travis made a huge mistake by not going to the police about her.

3. Some of the exchanges between Martinez and her while on the stand were pure gold.

4. I know this is an unpopular opinion it seems, but I would not give her the death sentence. I would let her spend the rest of her life in jail in confinement so cant get what she wants, exposure to the media and other people. I feel if she were condemned to death than it could just give her another decade plus of being in the public eye with all the appeals.

This is all just my opinion.

god i've missed watching NG :floorlaugh: i fear the zimmerman thread may go into meltdown if he is convicted :eek:

nice to watch a verdict watch without every little detail (a la JC) like "juror no 5 scratched their nose,juror 17 passed gas :floorlaugh:

Josieeeeeeee!!!! Do i have to get my wooden spoon out???? :banghead: :floorlaugh:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by LambChop
Please keep your discussions regarding the Zimmerman case within the Zimmerman thread. Posting that information here just encourages others to start up conversations and then we all know what happens. If there is something important you want to discuss try writing down it on a post-it, paste it onto your computer and enter it into the GZ thread in the morning once it reopens. This way your post will be in the appropriate thread and will not be lost. Lamy would be most grateful
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
We don't want Lamy to get mad and shut the Sidebar down now, do we?

Thankfully it is the weekend so I have been able to read/watch some info on this case. Some initial thoughts.

1. Jodi is not all there. From the hand stand in the police to station to the asking to put makeup on before being booked, I would consider her crazy. Also extremely narcissistic who is very good at charming people.

2. IMO Travis made a huge mistake by not going to the police about her.

3. Some of the exchanges between Martinez and her while on the stand were pure gold.

4. I know this is an unpopular opinion it seems, but I would not give her the death sentence. I would let her spend the rest of her life in jail in confinement so cant get what she wants, exposure to the media and other people. I feel if she were condemned to death than it could just give her another decade plus of being in the public eye with all the appeals.
This is all just my opinion.[/QUOTE

BBM
Evening Doop :seeya:
I agree totally with you, but the Alexander family seems to want the DP and that's what is important to me. IMO

I watched a spider (big spider) spin it's web today- took some time to spin it. It was amazing. She worked so hard to make it. She has to work hard to get her food. Guess there's no supermarkets in insect land- LOL.

I think Dr. Drew is handsome and kind.

LoL, yes "the thread which will not be mentioned" is tense. I love coming here where things are peaceful.

Three days to the hearing. What do you all think will be the decision? Will JSS keep this going into 2014? Lordy, I hope not! Time to put this one to bed. :eek:fftobed:

ETA: But then where will we hang out? :(

I watched a spider (big spider) spin it's web today- took some time to spin it. It was amazing. She worked so hard to make it. She has to work hard to get her food. Guess there's no supermarkets in insect land- LOL.

I think Dr. Drew is handsome and kind.

That totally made me think about Charlotte's Web. I feel so guilty now for killing the icky spider I found in my bathtub this morning :(

LoL, yes "the thread which will not be mentioned" is tense. I love coming here where things are peaceful.

Three days to the hearing. What do you all think will be the decision? Will JSS keep this going into 2014? Lordy, I hope not! Time to put this one to bed. :eek:fftobed:

BBM...I worry about this. I PRAY this is over by the holidays but I don't know. I read somewhere that JM has other cases he's prosecuting and they may hinder his availability.

And I worry about where we'll hang out as well. I've gotten to know everyone on here and have even been missing some of the "regulars."

Sweet dreams, Princess!

ETA....After re-reading this I realize that I worry a lot! lol

Evening Princess :seeya:

Can't wait for the hearing. I don't know what the decision will be.

(had to stop watching Dr. Drew- too much yelling and switched to the Sundance channel- they have Kinsey on with Liam Neesom. I like him.)

BBM...I worry about this. I PRAY this is over by the holidays but I don't know. I read somewhere that JM has other cases he's prosecuting and they may hinder his availability.

And I worry about where we'll hang out as well. I've gotten to know everyone on here and have even been missing some of the "regulars."

Sweet dreams, Princess!

We can still hang out here? That "thing in Florida"'s Sidebar is still open and people still post there, so we can still meet here no matter what trial we are participating in- I think???
Anyone know?

Evening Princess :seeya:

Can't wait for the hearing. I don't know what the decision will be.

(had to stop watching Dr. Drew- too much yelling and switched to the Sundance channel- they have Kinsey on with Liam Neesom. I like him.)

watched that movie in a class I had my freshman year of college. loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel