SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow wow wow Lisa --- you are a great blogger...! Ok, now I am officially over and out!!

Can anyone tell me why, when Microsoft has their darn updates, my computer gets all spazzy? I can't stand it. I hope it's not just my computer. Maybe I need a new computer???

Did you reboot?

I am extremely jealous!! I'm down in the OC. Wish we had this conversation 4 years ago so I could go scope out your street!! haha, that sounded very Jodi-like... didn't mean to creep you out :giggle:

Did you get any pics or take any video? You should most definitely buy/rent all of the seasons. It really is such an amazing show.

Well, I wish I would have known... I would have called you in a heartbeat- especially when I knew they would be shooting for more then 1 day in the same location! He is a handsome guy, in a very boy next door way. His face and features are very balanced with his size and physique. He's not that tall- but much taller than some other famous male celebrities I have seen in person. I'd guess he's about 5'10 or 5'11.

Andie Macdowell, for instance has a very big face in person- beautiful but a little strange. Jamie Lee Curtis, on the other hand, has a very small face compared to her size. Those are the strange type of things I notice. Years ago, when I saw Demi Moore at a restaurant in LA I noticed she had bad skin- very pocked marked like on the sides of her face. I'm sure that has changed and she has had work done.

I have never taken pictures or video'd, I'm just not the type to do that. My brother is in the business and I have had some famous clients at a restaurant I once managed and from what I know they just want to be treated like everyone else and I have always respected that.

Can't wait for tomorrow, always check in here and read your funny banter but don't post much lately- busy with trips and summer. Glad when I do check in you guys are keeping the forum alive. I love you all!

Can anyone tell me why, when Microsoft has their darn updates, my computer gets all spazzy? I can't stand it. I hope it's not just my computer. Maybe I need a new computer???

Hmm, updates shouldn't make your screen get all spazzy. I suppose unless you have a ton of windows open at the same time. How much memory do you have left on your hard drive? You may need to clean it up and get rid of old, unnecessary files.

I'll behave. If I could survive that other thread for 3 weeks without a single time-out, I can get thru tonight :)

Wow! You're my hero!

I've never been to band camp so much in my entire posting life!

Gotta great tan tho:)

Absolutely. I'll PM the link to you guys. First post is about GZ, not Jodi. But needless to say, I will eventually be making an entry about her. My thoughts may be controversial to some but hopefully people understand that my goal is to speak from my own truth, and from the perspective of what I would do as a juror :) I hope you enjoy it!

Hook me up with the link too

Well, I wish I would have known... I would have called you in a heartbeat- especially when I knew they would be shooting for more then 1 day in the same location! He is a handsome guy, in a very boy next door way. His face and features are very balanced with his size and physique. He's not that tall- but much taller than some other famous male celebrities I have seen in person. I'd guess he's about 5'10 or 5'11.

Andie Macdowell, for instance has a ver big face in person- beautiful but a little strange. Jamie Lee Curtis, on the other hand, has a very small face compared to her size. Those are the strange type of things I notice. Years ago, when I saw Demi Moore at a restaurant in LA I noticed she had bad skin- very pocked marked like on the sides of her face. I'm sure that has changed and she has had work done.

I have never taken pictures or video'd, I'm just not the type to do that. My brother is in the business and I have had some famous clients at a restaurant I once managed and from what I know they just want to be treated like everyone else and I have always respected that.

Can't wait for tomorrow, always check in here and read your funny banter but don't post much lately- busy with trips and summer. Glad when I do check in you guys are keeping the forum alive. I love you all!

Aw, you're so sweet! :) Isn't it fun checking out celebs in real life?! I've lived in CA for many years now and have seen a ton of celebrities just from hanging out in LA, going to concerts, shopping, restaurants, etc. I also used to go hang around outside at the Oscars to watch the red carpet stuff :) I know exactly what you mean about their appearances in person. Some look like you think they will, others not so much. I saw Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn at a hotel bar and couldn't believe how tiny Jen is. I mean super super tiny. I always thought she was average height, maybe 5'6" or 5'7"... I honestly think she is like 5'1". And weighs about 100 lbs. And all of them smoke.

And I'm such a darn clown when it comes to meeting them. I could talk anybody else's ear off, but then I see a celeb, I'm drooling and stuttering. So not cool :floorlaugh:

Hmm, updates shouldn't make your screen get all spazzy. I suppose unless you have a ton of windows open at the same time. How much memory do you have left on your hard drive? You may need to clean it up and get rid of old, unnecessary files.

How do I find out how much memory I have left? I still keep on getting the message "computer is unable to start" when I try to start the computer. I've had to go back to "factory" settings already. I'm so tired of this laptop. Maybe I need a bigger one (this is the smallest) and my PC doesn't want to connect to my IP- keeps asking me it I want to "dial-up". :scared: :scared:
I really hate this :banghead:

Wow! You're my hero!

I've never been to band camp so much in my entire posting life!

Gotta great tan tho:)

Haha... I got locked up once during the Arias trial. I felt so helpless for those 24 hours.

:floorlaugh:

How do I find out how much memory I have left? I still keep on getting the message "computer is unable to start" when I try to start the computer. I've had to go back to "factory" settings already. I'm so tired of this laptop. Maybe I need a bigger one (this is the smallest) and my PC doesn't want to connect to my IP- keeps asking me it I want to "dial-up". :scared: :scared:
I really hate this :banghead:

Have one of your sons or a friend fix it all up. I dare not attempt anything for fear of messing things up :floorlaugh:

Sorry to bother you all. I have a dilemma and I need your help. I am beside myself and my husband is asleep. Would you all talk me through something. I just can't stop crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member