SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very O/t but has anyone been to Loretta Lynn Ranch in Hurricane Mills, TN? Are concerts held indoors or outdoors?

It might pick up tomorrow when they have the hearing???
Watch Anderson Cooper- very interesting person on.

I'm foaming at the mouth to discuss the Anderson Cooper interview and the Piers Morgan interview tonight but we can't on this thread and the other one is closed :(

I'm foaming at the mouth to talk to discuss the Anderson Cooper interview and the Piers Morgan interview tonight but we can't on this thread and the other one is closed :(

No-No, lisa. The gods will be angry :facepalm: :floorlaugh:
Wait until they open the other thread in the AM.

I can't imagine why you would be interested in a show about a serial killer who is also a blood spatter analyst for Miami Homicide... that sounds crazy :giggle:

Dexter is one of my favorite shows!! So sad that this is the last season. Michael C. Hall has been brilliant in that role.[/QUOT

You guys are gonna love this! They film Dexter in my neighborhood all the time. Seriously have watched them film at least a dozen times over the last 4 years. They filmed at my daughters preschool co-op one year. Our board rented the space and equipment out to them for a 2 day shoot. My husband and i will be out to dinner and they will be filming in the Marina. I can't tell you how many times I have been driving through my neighborhood and had to slow down or take a 1 street detour to get home. They have filmed on almost every street in our neighborhood. I have only seen the show once (loved it) since its on cable. Maybe I should rent the seasons starting with season 1!

I am extremely jealous!! I'm down in the OC. Wish we had this conversation 4 years ago so I could go scope out your street!! haha, that sounded very Jodi-like... didn't mean to creep you out :giggle:

Did you get any pics or take any video? You should most definitely buy/rent all of the seasons. It really is such an amazing show.

Checking in. I was watching *advertiser censored* in the animal kingdom. Watched 2 pandas and she wasn't in the mood, and he kept grabbing her and starting barking like a dog! MEN! LOL

(my icons have disappeared)

You bad girl, you :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
(pandas bark like a dog??????????)

We don't want to make lamy upset, or get hit with Fran's laser :lol:. (p.s. Love ya mods, all of you!) :yourock:

I'll behave. If I could survive that other thread for 3 weeks without a single time-out, I can get thru tonight :)

I'll behave. If I could survive that other thread for 3 weeks without a single time-out, I can get thru tonight :)

I just started my own blog this weekend about crimes and trials, and take one guess what my first post was about :) I'm so excited, I think I'm going to love blogging about this stuff. My poor loved ones have to listen to me drone on endlessly about this crime stuff for hours... now I can spare them and just point them towards the blog... and they can ignore me there too... haha

:floorlaugh:

I just started my own blog this weekend about crimes and trials, and take one guess what my first post was about :) I'm so excited, I think I'm going to love blogging about this stuff. My poor loved ones have to listen to me drone on endlessly about this crime stuff for hours... now I can spare them and just point them towards the blog... and they can ignore me there too... haha

Can anyone read your blog?

Link? I'd love to check it out.

Absolutely. I'll PM the link to you guys. First post is about GZ, not Jodi. But needless to say, I will eventually be making an entry about her. My thoughts may be controversial to some but hopefully people understand that my goal is to speak from my own truth, and from the perspective of what I would do as a juror :) I hope you enjoy it!

Can anyone tell me why, when Microsoft has their darn updates, my computer gets all spazzy? I can't stand it. I hope it's not just my computer. Maybe I need a new computer???

Bernina - did you have your dental appt. today? :)

Nope, my dentist has a rule about working on anyone with an open wound......yeah, like the one I got when he first put my upper in last Wednesday...urgh! Part of it snagged on the gum behind my eye tooth (canine, whatever) and it hasn't healed up yet. It's like a big ol' paper cut, ouch!
Sometimes I wonder if he needs a new prescription for his glasses :floorlaugh:
I will survive. I'm just glad someone mentioned that he could shave these things down a bit, the edges were really cutting into me, what little time I had them in before the "paper cut" started talking to me. Was wearing the lowers for about a month and they fit pretty well.
Patience...........I'm running out of it! :stormingmad:

Absolutely. I'll PM the link to you guys. First post is about GZ, not Jodi. But needless to say, I will eventually be making an entry about her. My thoughts may be controversial to some but hopefully people understand that my goal is to speak from my own truth, and from the perspective of what I would do as a juror :) I hope you enjoy it!

Me, too, lisa. I would like the link.

Nope, my dentist has a rule about working on anyone with an open wound......yeah, like the one I got when he first put my upper in last Wednesday...urgh! Part of it snagged on the gum behind my eye tooth (canine, whatever) and it hasn't healed up yet. It's like a big ol' paper cut, ouch!
Sometimes I wonder if he needs a new prescription for his glasses :floorlaugh:
I will survive. I'm just glad someone mentioned that he could shave these things down a bit, the edges were really cutting into me, what little time I had them in before the "paper cut" started talking to me. Was wearing the lowers for about a month and they fit pretty well.
Patience...........I'm running out of it! :stormingmad:

Hang in there, comfort will come soon. :) He will adjust it by smoothing down the areas that need it, and make sure the occlusion is right, which means he will smooth down any teeth that might be just a little high, which also causes discomfort. Hope that helps! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sachivcochin