DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is everyone at the other trial thread?
I was there for a while.
Maybe I should just go to bed now.
I'm talking to myself- sigh.

So did cnn show coverage of this trial or was it only on hln?

So did cnn show coverage of this trial or was it only on hln?

Which trial? The Jodi arias trial or the one we can't talk about in this Sidebar?
The Jodi Arias trial was shown on HLN and streamed on the internet.

I was reading in the GZ forum and had to leave. I did not follow the trial so I really don't have an opinion. I wonder why oh why, jA's trial lasted so darn long when there were hard cold facts. I don't understand. Also, I watched an ID episode on Mary Winkler last night and I think JA's attorneys were copycatting MW's defense . MW murdered her husband and never went to prison because her husband talked down to her and wanted slutty sexual fantasies.

Blah. I turned my my phone off and I closed my Facebook window. I don't want to hear any of the verdict talk. I'm pleased with the verdict and that's that.

Anyway, what's going on tonight? I didn't get any of my cleaning done, been watching stupid tv all night. Am I talking to myself?

Blah. I turned my my phone off and I closed my Facebook window. I don't want to hear any of the verdict talk. I'm pleased with the verdict and that's that.

Anyway, what's going on tonight? I didn't get any of my cleaning done, been watching stupid tv all night. Am I talking to myself?

I am here. You are not talking to yourself.

Which trial? The Jodi arias trial or the one we can't talk about in this Sidebar?
The Jodi Arias trial was shown on HLN and streamed on the internet.

I was referring to the Arias trial. thank you for the answer.

M did you get your tattoo. I have one and it hurt like hell so I never got another one. I do kind of like the one I have. It is symbolic from a terrible time in my life.

I was reading in the GZ forum and had to leave. I did not follow the trial so I really don't have an opinion. I wonder why oh why, jA's trial lasted so darn long when there were hard cold facts. I don't understand. Also, I watched an ID episode on Mary Winkler last night and I think JA's attorneys were copycatting MW's defense . MW murdered her husband and never went to prison because her husband talked down to her and wanted slutty sexual fantasies.

I was wondering that also. JA's trial lasted so long. Maybe because JA was on the stand sooooooooo long- 18 days (almost a month- with all the distractions of "migraine's" and such- :floorlaugh:) and trial was only, maybe, 2-3 days a week and only a few hours a day.
And all JA's witnesses didn't answer questions very readily- JM had to pry the answers out of everyone with all his frustration.
What a trial :facepalm: and it's still not over yet :banghead:
That trial is a real Peyton Place soap opera.

Yay! But I have nothing to talk about really lol. How have you been? When does your son come home from overseas?

Thank you for remembering. I am impressed. My son has been in London since July 1st (studying abroad) and loves it. He sends me daily updates. He returns to Alabama 7/26. I wonder if he will return with an Alabama British accent. Ha!!

I'm here, also, m. :seeya:
I've been talking to myself all night :floorlaugh:
nothing going on- sigh.

I was wondering that also. JA's trial lasted so long. Maybe because JA was on the stand sooooooooo long- 18 days (almost a month- with all the distractions of "migraine's" and such- :floorlaugh:) and trial was only, maybe, 2-3 days a week and only a few hours a day.
And all JA's witnesses didn't answer questions very readily- JM had to pry the answers out of everyone with all his frustration.
What a trial :facepalm: and it's still not over yet :banghead:
That trial is a real Peyton Place soap opera.

I think the unnecessary length confused and tired out the jurors. Is Az tha inefficient??

Hey, Doop- the whole trial is on You Tube in a zillion parts if you need to see it.
Next part of the trial (the penalty phase, again) will be-----?????
New update will be on 7/16.
(Just in case you haven't followed the trial like we WSers/nuts- no excuse me- WSers- LOL.)

Hey, Doop- the whole trial is on You Tube in a zillion parts if you need to see it.
Next part of the trial (the penalty phase, again) will be-----?????
New update will be on 7/16.
(Just in case you haven't followed the trial like we WSers/nuts- no excuse me- WSers- LOL.)

I started watching highlights of it. I didnt even know it was going on until the day the verdict came in two months ago when it was mentioned to me she was found guilty. Not sure how it alluded me. I plan on watching the penalty phase if I have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel