SIDEBAR #16- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daisy, mff, there is a virus going around. Hope you feel better.

I am in NC visiting my 81 year old mother who I have not seen since last February... 2012. I don't get out much and my daughter agreed to drive down with me. I haven't ridden more than an hour in a car in 4 years. Well, I95 was bumper to bumper south of DC. I did some of the driving and alarmed my daughter with how I drive.

I drive fast. In my car. However, I took my car to the shop to make sure it was ok for a long trip. The suspension coil was cracked and so it made my car not safe. Well, I have loaded 400lbs. Of horse feed in the trunk of my Mercedes! No one apparently does that. So my car won't be ready till Monday and I had to leave. So I took my husbands Jeep Grand Cherokee. That thing is a beast! And it hauls bu**. Horrible seats for bad back people.

We finally got to a rest stop so we could switch drivers. I open the car door, fell out of the car as my legs were numb, and well, I embarrassed myself. My daughter is just looking at me in disbelief and decides to regale the tale of my misfortune to my other daughter who has probably put it on FB.
8 hours is way too long in a car. But 8 hours is worth every tortured minute just to see my mom Nd sister.

I am going to be spoiled to death by my southern mother. My daughter too! Nothing like our Moms. They remain close at heart, even if yours is living there.

Cherish your mom Zuri. I miss mine every single day.

Hey y'all. Been trying to get caught up. The jokes are great Queen! M, glad you are better. Daisy, my fun flower, hope you feel better! I am so envious of those of you who cook, bake and create good food.

Just was wondering if anyone knew why the KCL thread was locked? Is KCL ok? Is her brother ok? I saw the note from Tricia, but I am worried. Her blog is fabulous and I listen to her every time she is on Tricias radio show. You all are "friends in my head" if you know what I mean.

That thread its closed because we are in a holding pattern on the penalty phase. See the note from Tricia.

Oh thanks for clarifying for me. I hope it does reopen and she blogs more there.i feel better, thanks :seeya:

The thread was started to discuss the trial. If it does reopen it will be for trial purposes. There is a link to her personal blog in tricias closing note.

Does anyone know if there has been any ruling on whether or not the penalty phase will have a live feed?

Wonder when the Duchess is going to have her baby?
I was thinking of names-
maybe Anne if it's a girl
Winston or Henry if it's a boy.

eh...I don't really wanna think about it...still jealous of her for apparently not gaining a single pound other than her stomach area....

Hey y'all! It is hot as hades here. Heat index 107 and a code orange. I can't breathe when it is like this so inside I stay.

It would be a bad hair day, but I found the magic of the Brazilian Blowout. It lasts 4 months on my very thick, coarse wavy hair. It keeps my hair poker straight so I can truly be a prepped out middle aged plump short woman with great hair.

bbm

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Hey...it's the hair everyone notices anyway!!

I wanna be like Wilmott with fresh blowouts and manicures weekly!! Also seemingly getting a different suit tailored every week.

AGAIN PEEPS, pleassssse......DO NOT RESPOND IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM TO POSTS THAT INVITE DISCUSSIONS REGARDING THE ZIMMERMAN TRIAL. OH, AND THEN THERE IS THE POLTICAL ASPECT SO IT'S NOT JUST OFF TOPIC IT IS NOT PERMITTED AT ALL.....ZERO TOLERANCE.

Resist the temptation and move along. FYI: The Rusty Sneiderman case will be picking a jury on July 29th. If you loved JA's antics, you'll just love AS. Lots to read to catch up on. Thanks

bbm

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Hey...it's the hair everyone notices anyway!!

I wanna be like Wilmott with fresh blowouts and manicures weekly!! Also seemingly getting a different suit tailored every week.

She does have some nice clothes. Wonder if Jodi will be permitted to wear street clothes if they move on with the penalty phase???

Absolutely! Here's the rub recipe:

1/2 C brown sugar
3 TBSP Cocoa powder
1 TBSP onion powder
1 TBSP Kosher salt
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper

Rub onto both sides of ribs and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Brush with BBQ sauce and cook for an additional 20 minutes, brushing with additional BBQ sauce occasionally. (If using the BBQ bake at medium-high heat).

Can't wait to try this! Thanks, Princess. :smile: BTW, is there any way/where on WS we can save fav posts like this?

Can't wait to try this! Thanks, Princess. :smile: BTW, is there any way/where on WS we can save fav posts like this?

There's a recipe thread on this forum for saving recipes. Maybe one of the mods could move it there?

AGAIN PEEPS, pleassssse......DO NOT RESPOND IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM TO POSTS THAT INVITE DISCUSSIONS REGARDING THE ZIMMERMAN TRIAL. OH, AND THEN THERE IS THE POLTICAL ASPECT SO IT'S NOT JUST OFF TOPIC IT IS NOT PERMITTED AT ALL.....ZERO TOLERANCE.

Resist the temptation and move along. FYI: The Rusty Zimmerman case will be picking a jury on July 29th. If you loved JA's antics, you'll just love AS. Lots to read to catch up on. Thanks

correction for Lambchop: RUSTY SNEIDERMAN
Didn't think you'd mind. :)

If anyone could help me out I would sure appreciate it. TIA. When I leave the forum I keep having to sign in again. Despite ticking the remember me box. Also after I thank a few posts this message pops up. Small square box says message from WS. Yellow yield sign and my Thanks do not appear on that post. Never had this problem until recently???? Any help would be appreciated.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: My family needs to study this recipe! Ice trays are always empty, or have one ice cube left in them. :facepalm:

Luv those mini (half) cubes too :banghead: LOL Oh Oh and the recently filled tray on top so you can spill it lol.

If anyone could help me out I would sure appreciate it. TIA. When I leave the forum I keep having to sign in again. Despite ticking the remember me box. Also after I thank a few posts this message pops up. Small square box says message from WS. Yellow yield sign and my Thanks do not appear on that post. Never had this problem until recently???? Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Bravo. I had the same problem at one time and one of the mods told me to delete my cookies and temporary internet files. It worked for me, and I haven't had a problem since. HTH.

ETA: I believe it was Beach who helped me out on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member