SIDEBAR #17- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like too much snow, either :scared: It's hard to drive in it, at least for me. When I lived in PA, the snow was nothing- when it snowed 2-3" people would run out for extra milk :floorlaugh:
The northeastadvance website prediction doesn't sound too good to me:
=========================================================
we are currently in, a negative phase. When we have a negative PDO that means us in the Northeast could see an active winter...
This guidance is predicting a Negative PDO for the months of December, January and February. If this were to come true we would more than likely see once again another active winter.
=========================================================
Bah!! :stormingmad:
Thanks for the websites, Ricki. :seeya:

The blizzard we had towards the end of the season was a doozy. We live in the hills and had 3 ft of snow. Plow made one pass at the very beginning of the storm and then nothing for days. Fortunately, my son in law had a truck with a plow and made a pass to our house. This was 3 days after the storm, but at least we and some of the neighbors were able to get out. Schools were closed for a week here.

:giggle: That just struck me funny, daisy. Brought back memories of the X-files. The episode where Mulder and Skully are on an assignment, pretending to be husband and wife, and Mulder just casually says to Skully, "Woman, make me a sandwich". Oh, the look Skully gave him when he said that. Woohoo! :scared:

Evening neesaki :seeya:
I remember that episode. That show was so good.

I had a commercial or something first :stormingmad: and missed it, but I see the baby on her neck. Looks like they're going to sleep. (I knew you were looking at the pandas :floorlaugh:).
constantly watching so I can show you interesting footage :)

The blizzard we had towards the end of the season was a doozy. We live in the hills and had 3 ft of snow. Plow made one pass at the veru beginning of the storm and then nothing for days. Fortunately, my son in law had a truck with a plow and made a pass to our house. This was 3 days after the storm, but at least we and some of the neighbors were able to get out. Schools were closed for a week here.

Last Winter we had to have our driveway plowed 5 times (which is not really bad for snow up here in NYS). No big storms here for a couple of years (I should shut-up- the gods will be angry :stormingmad: :scared: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:).

:giggle: That just struck me funny, daisy. Brought back memories of the X-files. The episode where Mulder and Skully are on an assignment, pretending to be husband and wife, and Mulder just casually says to Skully, "Woman, make me a sandwich". Oh, the look Skully gave him when he said that. Woohoo! :scared:

Hey Neesaki! :seeya:

I'm going to bed.
Goodnight everyone (you, too, sis :floorlaugh:)
See everyone tomorrow. :seeya:

A quick pop in to say 'hi' and sweet dreams to everyone. Tomorrow is Friday!!! Missing Princess.

YesorNO, I know you went to bed but maybe you will read this tomorrow. I am watching the NY weather report. Weatherman says things will be changing over the coming days. Next week temperatures will be heading to 90. I say yay to that.

Thanks Ricki. Hope the job hunt is going well.

It will Ricki. Keep the Faith. I live by that.

I did something really stupid. If it sounds to good to be true it probably is. I bought a lot of 3 Benefit They're Real Mascara from ebay. 1 goes for 23 dollars in the stores. I guess I should of known better. The product came today and although the box looks authentic what was in it was not, as I do have the real deal. I compared what I was sold to what I do have from the store. With the package came a note and I will paraphrase. The seller said that he saw I was new to ebay (which I am not). He said if I was not satisfied to contact him and not to leave him negative feedback. He would refund me and I could keep the product, so I wrote him back and said I wanted my money returned to my account by Saturday. His reply was basically the same, promise me you will not leave negative feedback and I will refund the entire amount and you keep the product. I told him I would not leave negative feedback if I get the money back and told him he should inform his customers his product is not authentic. I also said I would report him if he did not comply. This seller has a 100 percent track record as a seller on ebay and he is doing this by being sly and deceitful. He has yet to reply back.

Are you aware that he can
not leave you negative feedback? File a SNAD (signiftly not as described) dispute and ebay will give you your money back, then neg the hell out of him. These sellers need to be exposed.

not leave you negative feedback? File a SNAD (signiftly not as described) dispute and ebay will give you your money back, then neg the hell out of him. These sellers need to be exposed.

No, actually I thought they could leave it. Thanks for telling me. I have heard of sellers leaving negative feedback to those that leave them negative feedback as a retaliation.
This is the first time I every had a problem with a seller. I don't buy very often, but I have bought enough over the last few years and I was always left with positive feedback because I pay immediately.

Yo peeps! :seeya: I got my cable/internet turned back on today and I'm SO thrilled! Still feel like death though. Went to the ER tonight as a last resort. Got a steroid shot in my booty and another breathing treatment. Taking tomorrow off from work.

Off to catch up on the many pages I've missed out on, looks like it's bare bones in here tonight. Don't make me go update my match.com dating profile out of boredom! :please:

I agree, file a report. Ebay is awesome but there are a lot of sham sellers who prey on the trusting public. I hope you get your money back! What an *advertiser censored**.

I've tried to sell some things on there (clothes and books mostly) but I'm too intimidated to follow through lol. I'll stick with Craigslist.

Stopped at the library today after work and checked out 2 books....Jaycee Dugard's book and Sharon Rocha's book about Laci. Excited to read both, not sure which to start first!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717