SIDEBAR #19- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Helloooooooooooooo- anybody here :poke:

I also have eye problems- Ocular Migraines- real fun when it happens :floorlaugh:

And it looks like this:

[video=youtube;fo139jYAFzA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo139jYAFzA[/video]

A first attempt to try to visualise the effect many people experience when having a visual migraine. These are not usually accompanied by pain, but sometimes are, and you may feel nauseous through the visual stimulation. They seem to be very common. Nothing can be done to avoid them it seems, but they don't appear to do any harm either. I have learned to sit back and enjoy the show! They start in the centre of vision, move outward to the perifery, then fade and disappear.

PLEASE NOTE: Video contains black and white flashing images. If you are susceptible to such effects triggering unpleasant consequences such as a migraine or epilepsy, please DO NOT WATCH IT.
-------------------------------------------------------------
And this is about Floaters:

Floaters and Flashes - YouTube

They may be annoying but do not cause any problems. However if a new floater comes on abruptly or if there is a sudden increase in the number of floaters, then you must be examined immediately to rule out a retinal tear.

Hi Daisy! Looks like nobody else is home.

I was knocking on the Sidebar door and no one was answering :scared:
I couldn't get in and was crying outside the door :anguish: Don't you like me amymore? :sigh:

I couldn't get in and was crying outside the door :anguish: Don't you like me amymore? :sigh:

We need to see your DL to make sure you are who you claim to be. :floorlaugh:

How is your migraine? Hopefully better. Thank you again for posting all this info on floaters etc. I went to the ophthalmologist today and I don't have a tear. Just fruit flies and gnats flying in front of my left eye constantly. I keep swatting at them forgetting I have floaters now. Very annoying :maddening::loveyou::sigh:

We need to see your DL to make sure you are who you claim to be. :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh:
Seriously- I couldn't get in for a while. Wonder what's happening????

How is your migraine? Hopefully better. Thank you again for posting all this info on floaters etc. I went to the ophthalmologist today and I don't have a tear. Just fruit flies and gnats flying in front of my left eye constantly. I keep swatting at them forgetting I have floaters now. Very annoying :maddening::loveyou::sigh:

mine come and go, and I've also swatted them! Good that you went to have checked. :seeya:

I don't get ocular migraines often anymore. I figured out that caffeine aggravates the situation, so I stopped all caffeine, but sometimes, I still get them. Hope your floaters go away soon.

Waiting for everything to get straightened out with my late mom's affairs. We got blindsided today with another screw up by the lawyer handling her estate/trust.

I was sooo angry and hurt today. The energy has been focused on this nonsense instead of the loss of my mom. We are going to have to sue the trustee, which means that this will just drag out much longer than it should.

YoN, I've never been told that I have occular migraines, but I do get those light shows. I don't like the ones in the daytime, but the light show at night is kind of cool. It's almost like looking at one of those black light static balls or lava lamps when I close my eyes.

When it first happened, I did get checked out by an opthamologist and everything was ok, so now I just accept it as part of me and when it happens I enjoy the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste