SIDEBAR #19- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how Mollyandme is doing- haven't heard from her for a while. I was thinking of baby names the other day :facepalm:

YoN, so sorry about the joint pain. It must be miserable, especially when OTC stuff doesn't touch it. I shattered my shoulder (snapped the ball right off the humerus) when I was younger and for years I had an accurate weather forecaster, so I can sympathize. It is a dull, deep pain unlike any other.

One of my favorite suspense movies is "Wait Until Dark" with Audrey Hepburn and Alan Arkin. There is that one scene where the theatre just screamed in surprise.

I used to read a lot of Steven King and Dean Koontz when I lived in Antigua...we got the "vacation" books that people left behind. Seemed like crime stories, scary books or romance novels were the books of choice to take on vacation. I'm not even sure if I ever read a romance novel...Harlequin, anyone?

Lamby, loved, , loved your cat survivor comment.

Thanks for the kind words about my mom and the mess with her estate. We have had to be patient and wait for solid, solid proof of breach of trust and it appears that we now have it. We have a conference with our lawyer on Friday and will move towards litigation to get her dismissed as trustee. Unfortunately, with the way that her trustee screwed things up, it looks like it will take a few years to get the mess cleaned up, especially with the IRS. Her estate was a big pie cut into many slices, but almost half will be lost to taxes because of mishandling. We still don't know how much of that we will be able to recover in damages...it is too far down the pike.

Will you be able to recover damages from the lawsuit so you don't have to lose because of her negligence? Hopefully you can recover something. I am so sorry you have been going through all this. :seeya:

Of course. There's only one- me :floorlaugh:
Can't have the world calling me :floorlaugh: I'm unlisted anyway :facepalm:
need my privacy, you know and I'm a very busy :scared: queen :floorlaugh:

dang it

:(

Zuri - what is good for icky stomach? Used to take Titralac but they quit making it. It was the best!

It is calcium carbonate and no longer sold here. I will research that one for you. :seeya:

--------

Did you see them last night? Niles flew the kite again!! :floorlaugh: as silly as it sounds I am so afraid of open spaces and height (balcony scenes) I had to look away! even my toes tingled. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

P.S. I know if he stepped over the railing the floor is there.But!!!

Nore
Did you know that the people who call-in for Frasier on his radio show are famous people? Last night when Frasier accidently hung up on that women- that women was Rosie Perez. Everyone that calls is a famous person and remember in the last season all the people thanked on the credits- those were some of them.

It is calcium carbonate and no longer sold here. I will research that one for you. :seeya:

Forever thankful :) My dad took it forever and me too. Tums, etc. can't compare.

Evening Nore :seeya:
feeling any better tonight?
That must have been really scary :scared:

------
Not really scary. The truth is after Joey died I became numb. I still am but I worry about other people, like say a tornado I dont care but I worry for my family. Its a weird feeling. I worry about these kids that are taken, but not myself.:seeya:

Calcium carbonate is basically in OsCal, Tums etc. Tums Extra Strength is pretty much the equivalent to Titralec. HTH

can anyone tell me what an "app" is? and what it's for?

Has anyone tried the new ZZZquil, by Nyquil? Is it as nasty as Nyquil? I'm gonna get some to help knock me out at night. Don't want Ambien, etc.

-------
Zantac? that is good.

Daisy- that was the med that gave me the hives (I was mistaken the other night when I said Zrytex- not that I'm saying it will do that to you- just remembered it now- :floorlaugh:).

Is anyone watching HLN? About the cop who shot an unarmed man in NC? The cop fired 12 times hitting him 10 times and killing him. The cop has been charged with voluntary manslaughter. The 24 yo man had just been in a car accident and was knocking on a door at 2:30 am seeking help. The homeowner called police.

With a hung jury in the Richard Chrisman case on the charge of M2 and animal cruelty, but a conviction on aggravated assault, this case should be interesting. I hope the NC jury is steadfast and just and does not let race be a factor.

I had to change the channel. Too heartbreaking.

Has anyone tried the new ZZZquil, by Nyquil? Is it as nasty as Nyquil? I'm gonna get some to help knock me out at night. Don't want Ambien, etc.

I have and it did nothing for me, but might work for you. I tried Tylenol PM and that works well.

can anyone tell me what an "app" is? and what it's for?

app is application ..... can't really answer other question, unless you give me your phone number.

Bribery sometimes works!

Is anyone watching HLN? About the cop who shot an unarmed man in NC? The cop fired 12 times hitting him 10 times and killing him. The cop has been charged with voluntary manslaughter. The 24 yo man had just been in a car accident and was knocking on a door at 2:30 am seeking help. The homeowner called police.

With a hung jury in the Richard Chrisman case on the charge of M2 and animal cruelty, but a conviction on aggravated assault, this case should be interesting. I hope the NC jury is steadfast and just and does not let race be a factor.

I had to change the channel. Too heartbreaking.

I changed the channel, too. Too many horrible things happening lately and I can't do this anymore, for now.
Frasier is on and I need some fluff.

Will you be able to recover damages from the lawsuit so you don't have to lose because of her negligence? Hopefully you can recover something. I am so sorry you have been going through all this. :seeya:

Remains to be seen what we can recover. The big issue is her mishandling of IRAs, which was 2/3 of Mom's estate. We have to wait for the IRS to come knocking at our door and then we will have to pay mucho dinero to the tax man. We will also lose the investment earnings on that smaller nest egg once the tax man has had his share. I've seen one lawsuit pending where the lost income for someone in their 40's is eye popping.

My mother would be beyond furious if she knew all that has happened...I can just picture the evil eye she would give if she still could.

She trusted this woman to do right by her, her children and her grandchildren. That is what makes this all so sad and hurtful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes