SIDEBAR #19- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daisy- that was the med that gave me the hives (I was mistaken the other night when I said Zrytex- not that I'm saying it will do that to you- just remembered it now- :floorlaugh:).

so which one for icky stomach?

Has anyone tried the new ZZZquil, by Nyquil? Is it as nasty as Nyquil? I'm gonna get some to help knock me out at night. Don't want Ambien, etc.

Melatonin works well for a lot of people. Tylenol PM and Advil PM etc have the added Benadryl to them thus making people sleepy. Personally I like Melatonin as I have insomnia and it helps me go to sleep without drying out my mucous membranes like Benadryl does. JMO

Daisy- that was the med that gave me the hives (I was mistaken the other night when I said Zrytex- not that I'm saying it will do that to you- just remembered it now- :floorlaugh:).

Zantac gave you the hives?

Is anyone watching HLN? About the cop who shot an unarmed man in NC? The cop fired 12 times hitting him 10 times and killing him. The cop has been charged with voluntary manslaughter. The 24 yo man had just been in a car accident and was knocking on a door at 2:30 am seeking help. The homeowner called police.

With a hung jury in the Richard Chrisman case on the charge of M2 and animal cruelty, but a conviction on aggravated assault, this case should be interesting. I hope the NC jury is steadfast and just and does not let race be a factor.

I had to change the channel. Too heartbreaking.

sounds like a good trial to watch. thanks

Remains to be seen what we can recover. The big issue is her mishandling of IRAs, which was 2/3 of Mom's estate. We have to wait for the IRS to come knocking at our door and then we will have to pay mucho dinero to the tax man. We will also lose the investment earnings on that smaller nest egg once the tax man has had his share. I've seen one lawsuit pending where the lost income for someone in their 40's is eye popping.

My mother would be beyond furious if she knew all that has happened...I can just picture the evil eye she would give if she still could.

She trusted this woman to do right by her, her children and her grandchildren. That is what makes this all so sad and hurtful.

Oh this is so awful. My mother would be furious too. What is wrong with these inept people? Do they just not care about who they hurt or take pride in their work?

Zantac gave you the hives?

Yes it did. Never took that again :floorlaugh:
Another good stomach med is Prilosec. You take it for 14 days (?) and clears up stomach problems really good, but it's not fast acting. I used it after my hospital stay. All those meds they gave me screwed-up my stomach really bad and Prilosec worked wonders.

Melatonin works well for a lot of people. Tylenol PM and Advil PM etc have the added Benadryl to them thus making people sleepy. Personally I like Melatonin as I have insomnia and it helps me go to sleep without drying out my mucous membranes like Benadryl does. JMO

I'll try that, too - thanks, Z. :rockon:

Remains to be seen what we can recover. The big issue is her mishandling of IRAs, which was 2/3 of Mom's estate. We have to wait for the IRS to come knocking at our door and then we will have to pay mucho dinero to the tax man. We will also lose the investment earnings on that smaller nest egg once the tax man has had his share. I've seen one lawsuit pending where the lost income for someone in their 40's is eye popping.

My mother would be beyond furious if she knew all that has happened...I can just picture the evil eye she would give if she still could.

She trusted this woman to do right by her, her children and her grandchildren. That is what makes this all so sad and hurtful.

That is sad. Wish I knew how to help.

Here is my PSA: You need to ask your doctor or pharmacist to make sure the OTC meds don't interfere with your other meds.

If you need a good cry this weekend, Hallmark has The Lost Valentine with Betty White on Saturday night. I blubbered all over the place when I first saw it. Good story.

Send evil karma to the trustee. :floorlaugh:

I just about puked when I finally got my hands on the final tax return filed for my mom. I knew that something was wrong, because the estate accounting showed no income tax refund or payment to the IRS. The return showed only social security income of about $12,000. What????

It is my wish that this trustee can find a way to live on $12,000 a year. :floorlaugh:

Consider it sent...

Zuri, how long before bed do you recommend taking melatonin?

I used to give it to my son when he had problems sleeping...it has been a major issue for him all along. For a few years it did seem to work for him. Now his problem is that he stays up way too late and has completely throw off his circadian rhythm.

I will send those, too. :stormingmad:

What happened to your post gcharlie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members