SIDEBAR #2- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE THIS FILM! I LOVE JACK BLACK! ROCK ON!!!

[video=youtube;dTkVxwVn6-E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTkVxwVn6-E[/video]

Sleuth5 got me all excited!

Have we had any Ohio Player's? We'll, always room for more!

[video=youtube;GsLQ_TJxJjE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsLQ_TJxJjE[/video]

Hi Rosemary!!! Hope everything's going well for you and your family...

Mr. Mertz LOVES Breaking Bad and has been wondering when it will return, so thanks for letting me know about the August date. So glad it won't have a Sopranos ending cause if it did there would be a holy RIOT in this house! As much as we loved the Sopranos, we absolutely HATED that ending.

Good vibes are being sent your way...

Hey VV. The exact date is August 11th. LOL @ holy Riot! There have been MANY of those in my house over this show. I get so upset I go outside and pace like a maniac. Tell Mr. Mertz he IS NOT alone!

I LOVE you for this one. Sadly I had tickets to their show in New Orleans, got there and was told there would be no show.....Shannon had died. I will always
love Blind Melon. I did get to see Nirvana before Kurt died tough.

That was sad... Woulda loved to see Nirvana....loving some Dave Grohl stuff now...he is a true rocker...

Hi Rosemary!!! Hope everything's going well for you and your family...

Mr. Mertz LOVES Breaking Bad and has been wondering when it will return, so thanks for letting me know about the August date. So glad it won't have a Sopranos ending cause if it did there would be a holy RIOT in this house! As much as we loved the Sopranos, we absolutely HATED that ending.

Good vibes are being sent your way...

I work with two guys who are Walter White clones in looks....one is one of the most awesome nurses you will ever meet lol.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Foo Fighters? Sure!

[video=youtube;crOZk88eCcg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crOZk88eCcg[/video]

Love Game of Thrones! This season I make a medieval dinner every Sunday for my husband and our adult sons. (I have a Game of Thrones cookbook). There's a lot of clanking of glasses of mulled wine and toasting to the "King of the North"! It's a riot....

Also would like to contribute one of my favorite songs. I'm having trouble moving it over here,though. It's written and performed by Minnie Driver. It's called "Coming back to Life".
I think of Travis and his family when I hear it.

I'm feeling a little bit like Phoebe Buffay this morning. :waitasec: Heard a smoke detector chirping. So I disconnected it, and changed the battery. Nope, it wasn't that one. Heard the chirp again as soon as I replaced the battery. Changed the other one. Nope, not that one either. Of course it is the one I can't reach even with a ladder. :giggle:

:doh: :dramaqueen: :drama:

Hello Everyone! I'm bringing Sue's post over from yesterday, as we continue work on the slow response from our server.

For today, if everyone could refrain from posting graphics, it would be very helpful. I know they are lots of fun and good for a break in the tension, but with such a heavy load while we wait for the verdict and others are working on other cases, your cooperation is very much appreciated. It won't be long - just until the issues get fixed. Thanks SO MUCH!

Salem

Folks, we're having some server issues today. We were hoping to move to two servers by 'verdict time' but it doesn't look like we're going to make it, but I promise, it's coming soon. Please bear with us.

It's my understanding that it is the weight of the hits that take us down. Another reason is the moving around, page to page and refreshing. It puts a lot of weight on the site.

Members can help if they will refrain from a lot of refreshing of the page. Another way you can help is to set your 'View Per Page' to at least 50.

Instructions are as follows:

Top of the page in the blue bar, click on

> User CP
> Edit Options

Scroll down to Thread Display Options

> Number of Posts to Show Per Page
> Show 50

Scroll all the way down to

> Save Changes

Making the above changes will help considerably. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope we don't have any problems, but in the event, we do, please know we're on it and we're working at keeping the site up.

Our IT Tech, is our super hero and has already come to our aid at least once today.

Sorry, I had to lock the thread for a minute, but I needed your attention.

Thanks everyone and let's hope for swift justice in this case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBMonsterFighter