SIDEBAR #20- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for missy :jail: being a religionist ("thou shall not kill") who abides by the rules.
Anyone can talk- her actions say otherwise.
LIAR. :stormingmad:

I forgot how much I hate her nostrils. Front view reminds me of a pig.

What a crock, all of it. She thinks God won't be bringing up Travis's murder. :facepalm:

Oh, but you forgot, Curious Me. It was "self defense" :angel:- she believes that :aktion1: :ignore: and thinks God believes it, too. Doesn't she realize that He knows the truth? Can't lie to Him.

Oh, but you forgot, Curious Me. It was "self defense" :angel:- she believes that :aktion1: :ignore: and thinks God believes it, too. Doesn't she realize that He knows the truth? Can't lie to Him.

Problem is she does not believe in God.

So there will be no day of reckoning for her. She only has to reconcile this with herself, and she already has.

There is no real reason for her to find God. Unless prison becomes too unbearable.

The best part of the trial:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Gj7NK5ygw"]Jodi Arias Verdict: GUILTY - YouTube[/ame]

The True Verdict and she was surprised!!!

Baby Hope (RIP) on Dr. Drew right now.
OMG-He sodomized her and smothered her!!!!!!!!!!!!
She was only 4 years old.
What a monster!

What did I miss on ng then? What was so exclusive?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

What did I miss on ng then? What was so exclusive?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Nothing or as missy :jail: would say :

"Nothing noteworthy" :facepalm:
Just old footage.

The only "monsters" in this world are humans.
God help us.
We need to pray harder and longer.

I spent last night in the ER, couldn't catch my breath yesterday. They did xrays, an EKG, breathing treatments, and bloodwork (they massacred my arms!). I have pneumonia :( They gave me an antibiotic IV and sent me home around 3 this morning.

Bless my sister...she drove me at 8:30 last night, stayed the entire time with me and didn't complain once. She had to go to work this morning so didn't even go to bed, and today is her birthday. I'm so blessed to have such an amazing sister :)

I spent last night in the ER, couldn't catch my breath yesterday. They did xrays, an EKG, breathing treatments, and bloodwork (they massacred my arms!). I have pneumonia :( They gave me an antibiotic IV and sent me home around 3 this morning.

Bless my sister...she drove me at 8:30 last night, stayed the entire time with me and didn't complain once. She had to go to work this morning so didn't even go to bed, and today is her birthday. I'm so blessed to have such an amazing sister :)

Take care of yourself, m and give your sister a big hug. :blowkiss:

I got sucked in. :stormingmad:

I watched, even though I knew that there would be nothing noteworthy to report. :floorlaugh: Unseen footage, my a##.

HLN is so predictable. All that :razz: about nuttin'

Take good care of yourself. It can take a while to recover from pneumonia.

Did you tell the ER doctor that you have a mold issue at home?

Oh, geez, I am sorry you have pneumonia, but glad you went to the ER. I remember having it in my late 20's. Not so long ago...ha ha. I remember it hurt like heck to breath on my right side or laugh and I was sick for a month.

Hope you recuperate fast.

Happy Birthday to your sister.

Hey Everyone:seeya:

I got sucked in. :stormingmad:

I watched, even though I knew that there would be nothing noteworthy to report. :floorlaugh: Unseen footage, my a##.

HLN is so predictable. All that :razz: about nuttin'

Me too. All it did was make my blood boil. I hate that sorry excuse for a human being.

ELDERLY MARRIAGE AND MEDICAL PAST

Two elderly folks in a nursing home wanted to get married. Their doctor took

each one into his office separately to try and talk them out of it.

He called in the woman and told her that the man had already suffered two

heart attacks.

She told the doctor that she didn't care.

The doctor called in the man and told him the woman was suffering from

acute angina.

"I know!" he said. "I peeked."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPECIAL TALENT AT THE OLD FOLKS' HOME

An old woman says to an old man at the rest home, "I can guess your age."

The man doesn't believe her, but tells her to go ahead and try.

"Pull down your pants," she says.

She inspects his rear end for a few minutes and then says, "You're 84 years

old."
"That's amazing," the man says. "How did you know?"

"You told me yesterday."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
THREE HYMNS

One Sunday, a pastor asked his congregation to consider giving a little extra

in the offering plate. He said that whoever gave the most would be able to

pick out three hymns.

After the offering plates were passed, the pastor noticed that someone had

contributed a $100 bill. Extremely grateful, he wanted to personally thank the

generous person before the whole congregation.

A quiet, elderly widow shyly raised her hand. The pastor asked her to come to

the front.

Slowly she made her way to the pastor. He told her how wonderful it was that

she gave so much and asked her to pick out three hymns.

Her eyes brightened as she pointed to the three handsomest men in the

congregation: "I'll take him and him and him."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
WEIGHT LOSS ADJUSTMENT

A man goes to his doctor after losing a lot of weight.

"I feel great, but I have a problem, doctor. I was so fat beforehand that my

skin has stretched and stayed that long. Is there anything you can give me?"

"Hmm, short of plastic surgery, there is only one alternative. Please take off

your clothes."

The man strips down. The doctor pulls all his skin upwards and ties it in a ball

above his head.

"But doctor -- now my navel is in the middle of my forehead!"

"True," replies the doctor, "and you should see what you have for a collar and

tie."

----------------------------------------------------------
Goodnight everyone :seeya:

Take good care of yourself. It can take a while to recover from pneumonia.

Did you tell the ER doctor that you have a mold issue at home?

No mold issue here, thank goodness! I can't imagine how much worse that would make this. Ugh. I just can't seem to get healthy.

I haven't gotten out of my Kermit the Frog tshirt and hot pink fuzzy socks all day. Staying home tomorrow too....hopefully my work won't throw a hissy fit.

So our lawyer sent the lawyer who has mishandled my mom's trust a very serious letter on Friday noting significant problems with the trust tax return and requesting an explanation according to the Internal Revenue Code of how she and her CPA arrived at the tax treatment on the return.

Her response..."because they wanted it to be non-taxable." and "I do not understand why your clients now want the distributions to be taxable."

I am not kidding...a lawyer and a CPA came up with that response. :eek:

Now that would be an IRS we could all love...where the taxpayer gets to choose what they want to be taxed or not!

M, take care of yourself and sorry that you are sick. You are lucky to have such a caring sister.

So our lawyer sent the lawyer who has mishandled my mom's trust a very serious letter on Friday noting significant problems with the trust tax return and requesting an explanation according to the Internal Revenue Code of how she and her CPA arrived at the tax treatment on the return.

Her response..."because they wanted it to be non-taxable." and "I do not understand why your clients now want the distributions to be taxable."

I am not kidding...a lawyer and a CPA came up with that response. :eek:

Now that would be an IRS we could all love...where the taxpayer gets to choose what they want to be taxed or not!

So sorry gcharlie. Most lawyers get under my skin.

I think in all of Jodi's quasi-religion, she's missed that by grace are we saved, but we will judged on our acts and deeds, too.

Murdering Travis would seem to fall under our deeds, and we're told that murderers won't inherit the kingdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89