SIDEBAR #21- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Nore. Just saw where the attorneys are again asking for change of venue because her former cellmate gave fox 10 an interview. I don't believe JSS will give the CM a change of venue but I wish she would have just told Nurmi and Wilmott that at the last hearing. Yes if I lived in Az I would be complaining about my taxes paying for her defense since she has been convicted and ask that JSS get this over with.

Her "friends' have given interviews too!! Darryl Brewer, ALV, and that Patti girl...and that's just what I've seen, there are prob. more out there.

Come on!!! This is getting ridiculous!

Our wooly worms were all black this year as well. No Bands.

We will see how this old tale holds up yes? If we get slammed with snow or ice; well....then I will continue to watch the wooly; I've watched him all my life.! OT

Sorry, but JA I'm so over her, and these delays, we need a judge with balls to get this case out of the gutter. It's in the gutter at the moment IMO. IE I dont care if new female judge or male I just want someone who has the guts to stand up to this "inmate" and I also fear a bit for Juan M. Esp after the ex cellie came fwd....she should be charged. I hope the state is looking at new charges. conspiracy; attempted murder...etc.

Yeah....and what about that "January" re-trial Juanderful was talking about when they were talking about when to schedule his other re-trial? And he said, oh January is when we're gonna start Arias re-trial so I'll be busy.

Looks like that ain't happenin'.

Oh btw, I wrote "Juanderful" in a post on one of the other threads, and it got deleted! Idk if it was b/c of that, or maybe it was something else I wrote. I was like, maybe people don't like Juanderful on other threads!! LOL!

Ok nite all, I haven't been on here in a really long time....miss all of my friends!

I want to see this through, b/c as we can see, as long as it's not over, she will be in the news from time-to-time. Like we've seen with the jailmate interview.

As soon as it's over, she's gonna be gone and no more news for her.

I want to finish this, I do not feel like it's over at all, even with the conviction, b/c she's still sitting in the "easy" jail. It's like there's been no conviction at all. While she's waiting for the re-trial. The conviction does no good if they don't put it into effect, putting her in maximum security prison, etc..

I haven't been here in a really long time...Zuri, I know i owe you a phone call.

Been really depressed....things just aren't going well for me. I was in the hospital again last week and missed Thanksgiving with my family, pneumonia again. I have an appt. with a pulmonoogist on the 19th, that's the soonest they could get me in.

Still not working. Trying....applying and interviewing, just nothing happening. I did apply for the Obamacare healthcare, so that's a plus....I don't understand why people are so negative about that....but that's another story I guess. lol

Today marks the one year anniversary that our sweet Liz and Lyric were discovered. I pray we have answers soon...justice will be served for these sweet, innocent girls.

Happy 34th birthday to me, right?? Ugh. Too much going on.

[video=youtube;ealB6PvAW70]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ealB6PvAW70[/video]

It's freezing here in North Texas.... a cold, cold night with too much time on my hands, so I do Pogo or do jigsaw puzzles which I am doing now and listening to Third Day.

When I listen to Revelation, I think of little Jonbenet. It was playing when I went to that thread for the first time, and started learning about an abused a little girl ,a strange crime scene, a three page rambling ransom letter, and her autopsy photos and I knew someone in her family killed her.

She'd be twenty three now; probably Nedra Paugh Miss America. Such a shame to only have Pasty's attention for the pageants, She needed to just be a little girl.

Anyway, I close my eyes and when " I'm nothing without you" plays I have an yearning inside for that revelation.

[video=youtube;IOfoXDymFZA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOfoXDymFZA&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

I haven't been here in a really long time...Zuri, I know i owe you a phone call.

Been really depressed....things just aren't going well for me. I was in the hospital again last week and missed Thanksgiving with my family, pneumonia again. I have an appt. with a pulmonoogist on the 19th, that's the soonest they could get me in.

Still not working. Trying....applying and interviewing, just nothing happening. I did apply for the Obamacare healthcare, so that's a plus....I don't understand why people are so negative about that....but that's another story I guess. lol

Anyway....Happy 34th Birthday to me! Blah. I've had this song on repeat the last few nights.

Martina McBride - The Dance - YouTube

Hope this helps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ryRs4z3Mgns&list=PLD87DDAB5DFC82F08

Sorry about the job situation, I'll keep you in my prayers.....now the Obamacare; we've had our deductible go from five hundred dollars a year for our family, to twenty five hundred per person per year out of pocket, which is hard to do, and if you can our twenty dollar co-pays are increasing. We're FEP and hope USPS won't drop coverage for us.

My brother and brother in law have worked for a small company with fifty employes for over twenty five years. The company has always helped and taken care of their employees.

They carry a group policy and have gone out of pocket to help if one of their employees have a need. When my brother in law had a stroke in 2005 and he couldn't work any longer, they continued to pay for his insurance for over two years. They give out hams and turkeys for Thanksgiving and Christmas, and they give them a fifty dollar bonus each week if they're on time for work every day. Obamacare will hurt this company and might kill it off.

M1279 - When I get feeling low, which comes and goes, I remind myself that "If I packaged up all my troubles and set them out on the curb, someone out there would gladly trade my problems for their own". There is always someone with more problems and desperate than me. Reminds me when I was younger and my car was an awful ugly beast of a thing, I would make a game for my kids to spot a car worse than ours on the road, it made us laugh when we would spot one. Kind of like that old adage, wine glass half full or half empty, either way, there's room for more wine. I will keep you in my thoughts and we will carry on, because one thing I know for sure is that it beats the alternative. Smile, put on your favorite perfume and ignore what you can't handle or change. Nothing bad lasts forever.

M1279 - When I get feeling low, which comes and goes, I remind myself that "If I packaged up all my troubles and set them out on the curb, someone out there would gladly trade my problems for their own". There is always someone with more problems and desperate than me. Reminds me when I was younger and my car was an awful ugly beast of a thing, I would make a game for my kids to spot a car worse than ours on the road, it made us laugh when we would spot one. Kind of like that old adage, wine glass half full or half empty, either way, there's room for more wine. I will keep you in my thoughts and we will carry on, because one thing I know for sure is that it beats the alternative. Smile, put on your favorite perfume and ignore what you can't handle or change. Nothing bad lasts forever.

This is wonderful, thank you! As my 5 year old niece likes to say...."Toughen up buttercup!" Wise words from such a young girl, right?!

Today marks the one year anniversary that our sweet Liz and Lyric were discovered. I pray we have answers soon...justice will be served for these sweet, innocent girls.

Hugs. Just try to take it a day at a time. I hope things get better for you.

Hope this helps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ryRs4z3Mgns&list=PLD87DDAB5DFC82F08

Sorry about the job situation, I'll keep you in my prayers.....now the Obamacare; we've had our deductible go from five hundred dollars a year for our family, to twenty five hundred per person per year out of pocket, which is hard to do, and if you can our twenty dollar co-pays are increasing. We're FEP and hope USPS won't drop coverage for us.

My brother and brother in law have worked for a small company with fifty employes for over twenty five years. The company has always helped and taken care of their employees.

They carry a group policy and have gone out of pocket to help if one of their employees have a need. When my brother in law had a stroke in 2005 and he couldn't work any longer, they continued to pay for his insurance for over two years. They give out hams and turkeys for Thanksgiving and Christmas, and they give them a fifty dollar bonus each week if they're on time for work every day. Obamacare will hurt this company and might kill it off.

I have mixed thoughts on Obamacare, not really sure what to think right now. But I do think, that it will hurt us in the long-run. I wonder what Zuri's thoughts are on this, I know she's a nurse and I believe her husband a doctor or something? I would love to know what people in the health field think about this.

I know a lot of people say, look at Canada, look at Europe, but I believe the original research and medicines usually starts in the U.S., and then they copy it. So I don't know how much good it does to look at those countries....

There's another status hearing--today at 11:15. More postponement to come, I suppose. :facepalm:

Happy Birthday M. I hope you do find some pleasure on your special day.

Depression seems to be in the air. I am the most depressed I have ever been.

For you M:
[video=youtube;Nw6p2wRsoP4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw6p2wRsoP4[/video]

I have mixed thoughts on Obamacare, not really sure what to think right now. But I do think, that it will hurt us in the long-run. I wonder what Zuri's thoughts are on this, I know she's a nurse and I believe her husband a doctor or something? I would love to know what people in the health field think about this.

I know a lot of people say, look at Canada, look at Europe, but I believe the original research and medicines usually starts in the U.S., and then they copy it. So I don't know how much good it does to look at those countries....

I saw a physician just a few weeks ago, a young man in residency, and asked him about ObamaCare. He said healthcare is always a good thing BUT the government shouldn't run it.

Add me to the list of being depressed, Kensie. I'm just stuck in situations and don't know how to change anything.

I am sorry Daisy. I cannot imagine you being depressed. Hugs to you.

I saw a physician just a few weeks ago, a young man in residency, and asked him about ObamaCare. He said healthcare is always a good thing BUT the government shouldn't run it.

That's right, the government has over stepped it's bounds. Not to mention it can't even come up with a budget, even before Obamacare. If we ran our households like Washington, :scared: we would all be out on the streets and homeless.

THE primary reason that we have Obamacare, imo, is because that gives the federal government ultimate power and control over our lives. So how scary is that. :scared:

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!" Patrick Henry

Wonder what's up with the forum, my posts have been getting really messed up, not showing as posted, then being posted, then not posting at all, then duplicating in multiples. So I just deleted my last one, just out of total confusion, lol. Anyone else having this problem?

first... to M!!!

:bdsong: :partyguy:

Got my tree yesterday!!

Attachments

• Bought My Tree.jpg
    Bought My Tree.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 5
I love this Christmas song:

[video=youtube;5A8qAUAbqIo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A8qAUAbqIo[/video]

I need to get back to work. Have a great afternoon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89