SIDEBAR #22- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And, yes, Gus knows something, and he did not like Travis at all, imo.

I've always thought (and think I posted on here) that Gus was jealous of Travis. I think Jodi would drone on and on about Travis and Gus was playing the 'friend' card while just trying to get in her pants. She played the victim really well and convinced Gus that Travis was the worse person ever. I think they came up w/ the plan to expose Travis and that's why he gave her that phone. Jodi wanted revenge and to really hurt Travis. Gus wanted to destroy him professionally.
This is JMO.

And, yes, Gus knows something, and he did not like Travis at all, imo.

I've always thought (and think I posted on here) that Gus was jealous of Travis. I think Jodi would drone on and on about Travis and Gus was playing the 'friend' card while just trying to get in her pants. She played the victim really well and convinced Gus that Travis was the worse person ever. I think they came up w/ the plan to expose Travis and that's why he gave her that phone. Jodi wanted revenge and to really hurt Travis. Gus wanted to destroy him professionally.
This is JMO.

BBM

Not a stretch to that point, but did PPL-but-lawyerless Gus 'Can-I-Plead-The-Fifth' Searcy also know that the lying torture murderess wanted to destroy T-Dogg anatomically and spiritually -- for all eternity?

Zoey, so very sorry for your loss,most of us have been there and know what your feeling,prayers to you,I have a full family including grand kids,and I tell ya,putting my cat of almost 21 yrs to sleep brought me to my knees,it's been a year and I still miss the old boy,it does get better

I agree. I personally want ja to pay for an appeal. Arizona has paid enough. Jmo

Side note: when we have to put down our pets why is the decision so hard and when you know its right feel so bad? Had to put my little pug Zoey down today--been rough!:tantrum: she was a very independent girl--you had to earn her friendship!! Hurting

I'm so sorry, Zoey..It IS the hardest thing to do..Warm waves your way....8-)

Zoey, I am so sorry for the loss of your pup. How wonderful she had you as her person.

Zoey, I am so sorry for the loss of your pup. How wonderful she had you as her person.

(((Zoey))) Thinking of you today, and sending you hugs from afar. I do know that heart hurt, the actual "physical" hurt that comes from losing a "little" member of family. I wish you peace.

Happy Sunday all!

1235201_675640535815678_1311035088_n.jpg

I agree. I personally want ja to pay for an appeal. Arizona has paid enough. Jmo

Side note: when we have to put down our pets why is the decision so hard and when you know its right feel so bad? Had to put my little pug Zoey down today--been rough!:tantrum: she was a very independent girl--you had to earn her friendship!! Hurting

Sorry to hear about your loss. I know losing a pet is like losing a family member.

Take care of yourself. xo

Haven't been here for a while since the sentencing is still dragging on...however, last night broke down and watched "Dirty Little Secret" on Lifetime. I hadn't seen it in it's entirety before.

Where on earth did they (writers, producers) ever get the idea JA had replied to a text from Travis' friend while he was in the shower, with JA pretending to be Travis, and texting that "Jodi is here now..."????? With everything she did to cover her tracks that she was anywhere near Arizona, she's going to admit being there just before murdering him?????

Just one thing I found very wrong!!

:banghead:

Here is the latest JA tweets by who ever is tweeting them. Donavan maybe, the Aunt, one of her own twisted, misinformed, sheeple? IDK! You can expand these tweets and read comments being made. You do not need your own twitter to do this. As always, she is bashing the "haters", the ones that do not believe she is a victim. I guess Juan, is the pitiful Pied Piper. She loves those descriptive verbs. Perhaps it is JA herself who is television addicted. We know she loves media attention and has not been getting much if any lately. Is this her way of trying to achieve attention? Perhaps she is jonesing.
JA, soon you will be back in court and Juan will be describing you as you truly are. Get your digs in while you can through the tiny mind of your misinformed, pitiful sheeple, who has swallowed and is spewing your twisted propaganda and misleading your tiny flock.

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias Jan 24

TinyTwistedTelevisionAddictedMindsOfTheMassesOfSheepleSwallowingMisinformationAndMisleadByThePitifulPiedPiperSpewingPrejudicialPropaganda
Expand

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias Jan 24

@Hussienfadlalla something =)
View conversation

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias Jan 23

"A rumor without a leg to stand on will get around some other way." -John Tudor

Zoey,
Sorry to hear about you pug. I know how hard it can be to lose a pet (they are family members, human or not). It will get better.

Haven't been here for a while since the sentencing is still dragging on...however, last night broke down and watched "Dirty Little Secret" on Lifetime. I hadn't seen it in it's entirety before.

Where on earth did they (writers, producers) ever get the idea JA had replied to a text from Travis' friend while he was in the shower, with JA pretending to be Travis, and texting that "Jodi is here now..."????? With everything she did to cover her tracks that she was anywhere near Arizona, she's going to admit being there just before murdering him?????

Just one thing I found very wrong!!

:banghead:

Welcome back, and ITA; however, I do believe that the State was too quick to stipulate to -- and should have challenged -- the authorship of some of the messages. While I think many of the messages were, as alleged, actually composed and sent by TA, I don't believe that they all were. Even the phone recording sounded rather staged and prompted.

I recall only the one time when JM challenged the lying torture murderess on whether even though she had produced a message she allegedly sent at TA's insistence, she had actually emailed it to Abe of "No, but there's magic in them" fame. But I personally believe that with access to the victim's email and social media accounts, she may have sent any number of messages to and from TA's account which she actually composed and replied to herself.

As the authorship of all of those messages to and from cannot be conclusively proven, I would have liked to have seen the Prosecution press that point much more aggressively, even though some of the messages clearly cut both ways. But, as she was/is on trial for her life, what do they have to lose even if they partially admit to her sk**kish (rhymes with hankish and pankish) nature?

The DT, however, had already calculated that their best ploy was to falsely portray the victim as an abusive pedophile, an entirely unsupported and unproven claim which JSKS allowed in anyway.

(Merely one more of this judge's many foibles, IMO.)

I'm home finally .... but just for a day or two probably. Ice and snow coming in a few days! Everything shuts down around here when that stuff hits.

Kensie - how does your weather look for Mon. and Tues.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member