SIDEBAR #23- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! He's doing better but limping and did go out for wee wee. When I took my shower I came out to see him on the bed. :) It was hard for him to get back down so I made a pillow bed on the floor for him. He has stopped his moaning so that is good but my heart breaks watching him limp. Will update soon!

---------
daisymae, it is important for him to be checked by a Vet. There could be internal injuries. Call your Vet and tell him what happened. Make sure he isn't bleeding or aspirin will make it worse. Let us know..:loveyou:

PS. No Advil~ No Ibuprophen (sp) its very bad for animals.

I hope you will still get him to a vet to check his leg.
He may be still be in pain. Dogs don't really show pain, so for him to moan, his leg must really hurt and he may need more care.
Let us know what happens, please.

--------
Oh yes or No I feel so bad for him. He could have internal. You are right they dont show pain like we do. His hip? I'd be half nuts. Ours are never out without a leash. Buffy must have been hit before as he has part of his hip missing, was like that when I adopted him..:loveyou:

Hope your dog is feeling better Daisy!!!

That reminds me - yesterday I had to run to the store and when I opened the front door, my cat Emma was sitting there and ran in really fast... I heard this BIG thump on the roof, and then walking to my car I heard a LOUD whosh above me... a HUGE red tail hawk was flying away!! I'm pretty sure he was going to grab my kitty!!??!!! :scared: He had a VERY LARGE wingspan as he flew away... I'm pretty sure he could have carried her away!! YIKES!!

Otherwise... all is well here! Oh, but I did hear that NATO has F-15s flying over Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania borders because of Putin's aggressive take over of the Crimea! :scared: I really hope this will be over by the time we move there! Scarey, if you ask me!

:wave:

Hope your dog is feeling better Daisy!!!

That reminds me - yesterday I had to run to the store and when I opened the front door, my cat Emma was sitting there and ran in really fast... I heard this BIG thump on the roof, and then walking to my car I heard a LOUD whosh above me... a HUGE red tail hawk was flying away!! I'm pretty sure he was going to grab my kitty!!??!!! :scared: He had a VERY LARGE wingspan as he flew away... I'm pretty sure he could have carried her away!! YIKES!!

Otherwise... all is well here! Oh, but I did hear that NATO has F-15s flying over Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania borders because of Putin's aggressive take over of the Crimea! :scared: I really hope this will be over by the time we move there! Scarey, if you ask me!

:wave:

Moving where??? When and why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moving where??? When and why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Linda :wave:

My Huz and I plan on moving in June to Latvia, as we can't afford to live in the U.S. anymore... we have free rent there and living expenses are really cheaper than here! My parents bought an apartment building there back in 1993, and my older brother lives in one of them, and since my mother died in 2011, her apartment has been empty.

:seeya:

Linda, Niner is moving to Latvia. She has family there.
I forgot the timing of it, if you go back a few pages she tells her story :)

It sounded exciting to me, with all the carp going on now I hope she can still go through with it.

ETA- Never mind! Niner has it covered ;) (post above mine, lol).

NINER! I just noticed your tag lines and one leaped at me:
******~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
I came, I saw, I stuck around!

It is much like my favorite tee-shirt :floorlaugh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 7
Has anyone made a turkey tenderloin? I picked one up when I went grocery shopping. I have never made one and don't know what to do with it. Any good recipes? Can you cook it in a crockpot or is roasting it better?

Speaking about cooking, here's a surprising way to separate eggs (so simple and amazing):

Very cool way to separate egg yolk - YouTube

Hi Everyone, Stopping by to see how everyone is doing. Daisy, I do hope that your precious fur baby is feeling better. Have you had him checked out yet? I hate to see animals injured.
Anyway, I am ready for these temps to go up. It is still freezing here but over the weekend the temps are suppose to rise into the 40's possibly nearing 50. Oh, that will feel like a heat wave. Besides that we have been using fuel to heat this house twice as fast and the money is outrageous. Can't wait until it gets warm enough to turn the furnace way down. Still have a ways to go though.

Daisy, how is your dog today? I hope the pain has subsided. I have some Serta perfect sleepers for dogs and my dogs love them - of course they like the 'real' bed better.
They are really nice dog beds.

Today is my son's 22nd birthday. I am all excited.

Has anyone made a turkey tenderloin? I picked one up when I went grocery shopping. I have never made one and don't know what to do with it. Any good recipes? Can you cook it in a crockpot or is roasting it better?

Speaking about cooking, here's a surprising way to separate eggs (so simple and amazing):

Very cool way to separate egg yolk - YouTube

I haven't made tenderloins too often, but if i remember correctly the directions were on the wrapper. I don't see why you couldn't use the crockpot. Season it if it wasn't pre-seasoned, brown it a bit, then into the crockpot with onions or whatever you like and simmer for ?? oooops Not sure how long. Sounds good enough for me :twocents:

What a cool egg video! I hope I can remember that the next time I need to separate eggs. Thanks for sharing it!

VOTE: WHO TOLD THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS LIE?

(and guess who's on the list and who's on top :facepalm:)

"Do you smell burning pants? These are some of the biggest lies of all time. Drag and drop the person you think is the biggest liar into the No. 1 spot, and then continue down the list. We'll reveal our top 10 at the end of "Liar, Liar Week" on Morning Express."

http://www.hlntv.com/interactive/2013/03/26/who-biggest-liar

Daisy, how is your dog today? I hope the pain has subsided. I have some Serta perfect sleepers for dogs and my dogs love them - of course they like the 'real' bed better.
They are really nice dog beds.

Today is my son's 22nd birthday. I am all excited.

Happy Birthday to your son!

:party:

:cake4u:

I just love the new picture of Marilyn. She was so beautiful and vibrant in that picture.

Hi Everyone, Stopping by to see how everyone is doing. Daisy, I do hope that your precious fur baby is feeling better. Have you had him checked out yet? I hate to see animals injured.
Anyway, I am ready for these temps to go up. It is still freezing here but over the weekend the temps are suppose to rise into the 40's possibly nearing 50. Oh, that will feel like a heat wave. Besides that we have been using fuel to heat this house twice as fast and the money is outrageous. Can't wait until it gets warm enough to turn the furnace way down. Still have a ways to go though.

I hope you are right about the warm-up this weekend.
It's been 20-32 degrees during the day here and I'm just so tired of it all and done with it, already. :(
Never mind about how much money is going out the door with the heat costs. :banghead:
I need some heat as my old bones have rheumatism and I'm forced to put the heat higher than in previous years.

Where's :spring:

And I heard that Il Nino will be back with it's terribly warm/hot weather this summer. :eek:

Seems we will never get a break this year. :tantrum:

I haven't made tenderloins too often, but if i remember correctly the directions were on the wrapper. I don't see why you couldn't use the crockpot. Season it if it wasn't pre-seasoned, brown it a bit, then into the crockpot with onions or whatever you like and simmer for ?? oooops Not sure how long. Sounds good enough for me :twocents:

What a cool egg video! I hope I can remember that the next time I need to separate eggs. Thanks for sharing it!

Thanks Spellbound. :seeya:

So it's just like any other meat in the crock pot. That's easy and it should turn out good tomorrow. Yum! Yum!

The Muppets: Pöpcørn - YouTube

I hope you are right about the warm-up this weekend.
It's been 20-32 degrees during the day here and I'm just so tired of it all and done with it, already. :(
Never mind about how much money is going out the door with the heat costs. :banghead:
I need some heat as my old bones have rheumatism and I'm forced to put the heat higher than in previous years.

Where's :spring:

And I heard that Il Nino will be back with it's terribly warm/hot weather this summer. :eek:

Seems we will never get a break this year. :tantrum:
---------
Hi YesorNo, never ever again will I say it is too hot. When people pray for 30 degrees and dont see it, thats bad :floorlaugh: only thing is with heat of summer its hard to breathe. Hope we've heard about the "puppy"..and he's ok.:loveyou:

Oh poor baby :(. I remember my veterinarian stepdaughter saying you can give aspirin to dogs, so I googled this to just check up on the doseage.

ETA: Here's a chart with more information: Hope your baby's alright :seeya:

Thanks everybody. My baby felt much better today! I didn't give him anything today for pain or nerves and he slept mostly and ate his usual amount, plus went outside a few times. He is still limping though. We felt his leg all over and there is no break or bone sticking out. I'm giving him one .25 mg Xanax and 1/2 of a coated aspirin of 325 mg. tonight. I cannot afford to take him to the vet but we'll see how it looks in a few days. Thanks for thinking of me and your helpful tips! :heartbeat::heartbeat:

VOTE: WHO TOLD THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS LIE?

(and guess who's on the list and who's on top :facepalm:)

"Do you smell burning pants? These are some of the biggest lies of all time. Drag and drop the person you think is the biggest liar into the No. 1 spot, and then continue down the list. We'll reveal our top 10 at the end of "Liar, Liar Week" on Morning Express."

http://www.hlntv.com/interactive/2013/03/26/who-biggest-liar

----------
Hi, guess they couldn't put the real champ on there, she got away with it!!:floorlaugh::tantrum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member