SIDEBAR #25- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: the Minute Entry, If I understand it correctly, the earlier motion to "intervene with newly discovered withheld evidence" is not being allowed because it was improperly filed by someone in the public. Anyone know who claimed there was evidence withheld and filed it themselves ? I know of some evidence that was withheld, but it was all evidence against JA. :gaah:

Then there is the motion for deposition, supposedly they found at least one witness for the :liar: defendant :jail: . I can't begin to imagine ... :thinking: .

And, the defendant :jail: has some obscure something or other she wants to "exhibit" on her behalf. Oh my ... :woot:

Thank You Neesaki for making sense out of it for us.

You did a very good job of trying to explain it.

I could not understand any of it until you helped us.

Thanks a bunch.

Where is anyone ? I feel like I'll be up all night. Didn't realize this pain pill I took for my back would keep me awake, I feel wired. Now I know why I don't usually take this stuff. :facepalm:

Thank You Neesaki for making sense out of it for us.

You did a very good job of trying to explain it.

I could not understand any of it until you helped us.

Thanks a bunch.

Thanks Hatfield :) . I'm not totally sure I interpreted it all correctly, just taking a crack at it, lol. Maybe I will go over and check on the 'legal questions' thread, just to make sure. :seeya:

I think sheis in Liberty, she just moved a week ago. I will check. She wouldn't care if you came! She is a loving person. Just finished Nursing school in the Spring.

Hi, the obscure thing is probably a pinwheel ~ the witness Tilly the Toiler..:laughing:

Today in history

0064 - A fire began that ultimately destroyed most of Rome. The emperor Nero blamed it on Christians and began the first Roman persecution of them.

1938 - Douglas "Wrong Way" Corrigan arrives in Ireland- he left N ew York for California

1974 - The U.S. Justice Department ordered John Lennon out of the country by September 10. The Immigration and Naturalization Service denied him an extension of his non-immigrant visa because of his guilty plea in England to a 1968 marijuana possession charge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QY-ftTvsC7M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ai9-I3M9wck

"Apparently not.

I say this because over the past year we've seen one bad decision after another in regards to Jodi. Many of the bad decisions have to do with whomever is Tweeting for her, the ill-fated attempts at putting together an appeal fund, the creation of a marketing flyer that was filled with quasi-truths and misrepresented the stance of two of the three people it quoted, the publishing of a famous pop singer's home address with pleas to inundate him with these same flyers and so on and so forth...."

http://.blogspot.com/2014/07/jodi-arias-does-anyone-really-care.html?m=1

Just popping in real fast- Morning everyone. :wave:

Interesting (long) article and take, IMO. (don't remember anything about a "marketing flyer"???).

I couldn't follow what's in that Minute Entry at all. Looks like they want to remove it from the file (don't know what to call it) but then they also want to depose -- somebody. Very confusing. Need one of our legal eagles.

Amicus briefs are filed by "a friend of the court" ie., interested parties, aren't they? I think that's what many interested parties did when Az SB1070 was challenged by the the court system?

Good to see you back Yes ! :wave:

OT, I'm afraid to clean out the vines that are taking over my flower bed because I now have a fear of snakes. Last night I dreamt that the same snake that bit my hubby was in our house, I was lying on the floor (I have no idea why), and the snake slithered past me, my husband grabbed it to throw it out of the house, and it bit him not once but twice. I must have PTSD :floorlaugh:

I wonder if the murderer dreams about what she did to Travis, that would be one horrendous, horrific nightmare that would keep any normal person from ever wanting to sleep again. Then again, she has such a lack of remorse, instead envisioning with her deluded mind that she is the victim, that if she has such dreams she most likely basks in them. :scared: :scared: :scared:

Earlier on, Arias was permitted to represent herself in this case. She shortly realized that she was incapable of that but at the same time, she presented forged letters to the court, claiming they were written by Travis Alexander. Her attorneys, having been excused, wanted out for good. Can we blame them? But the court required they rescue the flailing defendant. Yes, Arias wasted the court's time but she not only mistook her abilities to act in pro per, a wild misestimate, she actively deceived the court. That she perpetrated a fraud upon the court (& the letters were received into evidence) should prevent her being afforded the opportunity to repeat her offense. Of course, she committed contempt of court in acting to impede and frustrate the administration of her case and of justice. July 11, Judge Stephens asked her if she was prepared to represent herself, according to reports. I'm wondering if Arias will have to demonstrate some threshold of competence before we suffer a repeat performance.

Wonder why the video box doesn't show up anymore? I tried Insert video but couldn't find a button for Okay, couldn't even get out of that dialogue box without closing the page. Anyways the vid above is Right Now (Van Halen), thought it was appropriate considering what's going on globally at the moment.

P.S. Hiya Kensie!

Anyone watching The Divide on WE TV? The pilot is on again tonight- right now, FYI.

I think it's really a good TV program and I'm looking forward to next Wed. for the next episode.

"WE tv's first scripted series is an engrossing eight-episode legal drama that explores issues of race, politics, greed and justice...."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/review/divide-tv-review-718613

Hi ILike, me too. Auto insurance has mine riding a motorcycle!
Been dead for almost 8 years!!. I'm sorry but that is funny.
I am warped.:laughing:

My mother still lives according to the university she graduated from ... after passing twenty years ago... as my sister still purchases her great college season football seats under her name.

:D

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Hey guys,

Just stopping by to say hello. I have to apologize for the last time I was here when, after one too many glasses of wine, I got sentimental and started loving any and every one of you. Not that any of you are not worthy of love--just not any sloppy wine-induced love, if that makes any sense/

Anyvay, I vill be careful vith red vine in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean