SIDEBAR #25- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'd like proof! The org. she is sending the money to should
produce proof. Her mitigating circumstances, she is tired of Jail!!!

BBM. I can't remember exactly what happened last year -- I don't know that the judge ORDERED her to stop tweeting, but I know the subject came up when Nurmi was *itching about JM turning the trial into a circus. I thought it was "agreed" that she would stop tweeting. Guess this is just another example of how JA has to do things her way and be damned to everybody else.

----------

I thought I remembered the Judge saying in so many words no contact for her
through the media. She was PO"d if I'm right because she was supposed to have
an interview that night . I believe the State is reading anything printed in the behalf.
They aren't allowed but 2 phone calls a week in prison. Oh I want to see her squirm
when she gets to prison I think if he was my son I would have gone in with gun
and killed her myself..Travis wasn't an Angel but he never deserved what she did.
Wait tli they get a load of......her in prison.one thing we know for sure, she WILL
go to prison!:jail:

It's a rainy, dreary, and cool night (48 degrees- feels like a Fall evening).
raining.gif

I have no TV reception- Partial Signal Loss because of the rain. :(

I'm surprise that I have internet service (a different company). :aktion1:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

6801b02c3219dd017a83aa4a80f1d7d3.jpg

7883_429738733801762_1850539488_n.jpg

images

seeing-eye-dog.jpg

Fun

susan1_small.jpg

[video]http://www.nicerweb.com/sketches/sounds/Arthropoda/spring_field_cricket.wav[/video]

Thought I'd give you an update:

Friday, the Dr. over seeing my dad in the hospital called and said he hadn't eaten for 2 days, there would be no heroic measures. His state of dementia had left him staring blindly and mouthing silent words. I called my brother to give him an update. Random ideas of "seeing him" came and went through hours of conversation, kind of a dare, kind of wishful thinking, kind of ridiculous really.

My littlest bro, Jonathan, is my best bud. We've been going through psych meds and therapy for years because of our childhood traumas. We're 8 years apart and he was my side kick through out childhood, and as an adult. I took him in when my dad threw him out at 17, and made sure he graduated High School, and had a home to come back to when he needed to regroup for the following 7 years.
We talk all the time on the phone, he's in Washington, I'm here in Arizona.
Saturday, we went on a journey together..totally unplanned, but we had kinda nudged each other subconsciously into it without REALLY saying it.
We set up Skype, something neither of us had done for years. I didn't have the video end of mine together, but he had it on his end. He gave me a tour of his home, and the dog trails he takes his dog out on, by a lake 5 minutes from his house, the incredible mountains, the forest (he's in North Bend), and then his battery ran out.........
Next thing I know, he's in his 4Runner, back online and we're driving through his neighborhood, driving into the main drag of North Bend, driving past fields where elk graze........and on our way to Issaquah.
We ended up at the Cascade Wing of the Swedish Hospital, on the 4th floor, where my dad is.
My brother and I had the most spiritual experience we have ever had that day, 10 minutes with the man who had given us so much pain...............
..............................and it was incredible!
Everything that had made us feel so unwanted, unloved, and unworthy disappeared.
My dad had clarity for about 7 minutes. He knew my brother on sight and said his name, he knew my voice, called me by name, and asked where I was because he couldn't see me and but could hear me. We told him we forgave him and we loved him. He said he loved us and to be happy.............Everything we had wanted to hear from our dad was said in that brief 7 minutes, we were crying, he had tears running down his face as he said he loved us, we told him to go in peace........and then the dementia came back and he was back in another reality, silent and staring.

We had closure, we felt loved, and a sadness for what it could have been with the soul who was there in that bed.
And everyday since has been better than the last. We are making peace and the nightmares of our past are disappearing.

My dad hasn't eaten for 6 days now. He will be gone soon.
He gave us both an incredible gift, and we will never be the same.
It was truly a life changing experience and I can honestly say I love my dad, for all his failings and missteps through life, I love him and he truly loves me.
And that is enough. That's all I needed to make myself whole. I am at peace with myself.

:hug: oh Bernina, I am so relieved and happy for you. Mixed blessings sometimes can be the best gift. Be peaceful, luv. My thoughts stay with you.

Thought I'd give you an update:

Friday, the Dr. over seeing my dad in the hospital called and said he hadn't eaten for 2 days, there would be no heroic measures. His state of dementia had left him staring blindly and mouthing silent words. I called my brother to give him an update. Random ideas of "seeing him" came and went through hours of conversation, kind of a dare, kind of wishful thinking, kind of ridiculous really.

My littlest bro, Jonathan, is my best bud. We've been going through psych meds and therapy for years because of our childhood traumas. We're 8 years apart and he was my side kick through out childhood, and as an adult. I took him in when my dad threw him out at 17, and made sure he graduated High School, and had a home to come back to when he needed to regroup for the following 7 years.
We talk all the time on the phone, he's in Washington, I'm here in Arizona.
Saturday, we went on a journey together..totally unplanned, but we had kinda nudged each other subconsciously into it without REALLY saying it.
We set up Skype, something neither of us had done for years. I didn't have the video end of mine together, but he had it on his end. He gave me a tour of his home, and the dog trails he takes his dog out on, by a lake 5 minutes from his house, the incredible mountains, the forest (he's in North Bend), and then his battery ran out.........
Next thing I know, he's in his 4Runner, back online and we're driving through his neighborhood, driving into the main drag of North Bend, driving past fields where elk graze........and on our way to Issaquah.
We ended up at the Cascade Wing of the Swedish Hospital, on the 4th floor, where my dad is.
My brother and I had the most spiritual experience we have ever had that day, 10 minutes with the man who had given us so much pain...............
..............................and it was incredible!
Everything that had made us feel so unwanted, unloved, and unworthy disappeared.
My dad had clarity for about 7 minutes. He knew my brother on sight and said his name, he knew my voice, called me by name, and asked where I was because he couldn't see me and but could hear me. We told him we forgave him and we loved him. He said he loved us and to be happy.............Everything we had wanted to hear from our dad was said in that brief 7 minutes, we were crying, he had tears running down his face as he said he loved us, we told him to go in peace........and then the dementia came back and he was back in another reality, silent and staring.

We had closure, we felt loved, and a sadness for what it could have been with the soul who was there in that bed.
And everyday since has been better than the last. We are making peace and the nightmares of our past are disappearing.

My dad hasn't eaten for 6 days now. He will be gone soon.
He gave us both an incredible gift, and we will never be the same.
It was truly a life changing experience and I can honestly say I love my dad, for all his failings and missteps through life, I love him and he truly loves me.
And that is enough. That's all I needed to make myself whole. I am at peace with myself.

Bernia, seven is the number of completion in the Bible. Your brother and you made a choice to forgive and that sets you free. It's all gone (remember that when thoughts creep in. Tell yourself that you let it go, and don't want to go down that road again), all the hurts, the fears, and doubts about your own worthiness in seven minutes. Your dad may of gone back into himself after that, but you gave him the same gift.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_rR_Rdb1CTE

This date in history;

553 - Fifteen-year-old Lady Jane Grey was deposed as Queen of England after claiming the crown for nine days. Mary, the daughter of King Henry VIII, was proclaimed Queen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wgwb5bln-Fw

1946 - Marilyn Monroe acted in her first screen test.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lxyXsYxltLU

1957 = Jack Paar's Tonight show premieres

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Z2XSUbC1rIY

1965 - - Beatles movie "Help" premieres, Queen Elizabeth attends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=IxwxqomxX0o

Wouldn't it be cool to wear a diamond crown everywhere?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ejRJXR92B7g

I just love Queen Elizabeth- she's so lovely and think her husband, Philip , is still handsome (thanks for the YTube. I enjoyed it very much).

queen--b.jpg

This is an article about how she met Philip at 13 years old (such a classy couple, IMO):

article-2147881-023B6D03000004B0-788_636x471.jpg

article-2147881-06EC07C0000005DC-265_636x402.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ty-lost-heart-slow-dancing-tune-Oklahoma.html

8 Things You May Not Know About Queen Elizabeth II:

1. She doesn’t have a passport.
2. She has two different birthdays.
3. She drove a truck during World War II.

qeii-wwii.jpg

4. She paid for her wedding dress with ration coupons.
5. She didn’t take her husband’s name.
6. She sent an email in 1976.
7. She was shot at by a teenager.
8. She once woke up to find a stalker in her bedroom.

http://www.history.com/news/8-things-you-may-not-know-about-queen-elizabeth-ii

I don't know what happen with their son, Charles. He's a disgrace to the monarchy, IMO. I don't like him, with what he did to poor Pricess Diana. I don't know why he ever married her if he was in love with that mealy, mouth, Carmela-Ugh.
I do love her grandson, William (Harry, I don't know yet-LOL).

She is still very beautiful, even now and I just love her clothes (and her hats):

3939c9c5663a9d04c137e2f7e3efb8ab.jpg

queen-elizabeth-ii-9286165-2-402.jpeg

queen-elizabeth-240x300.jpg

Queen+Elizabeth+II+Visits+RAF+Valley+KXok7kdqBSKl.jpg

---------------------------------------
(I love hats, but they don't love me.) :floorlaugh:

ATT00002.jpg

h93DB0B52

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

(I do go on, don't I- :hilarious:... )

:seeya:

Thanks Y/N. I really enjoyed that. The Queen needs to smile more often --- she is still lovely. I agree about the family members, esp. Charles!

This day in history;

1981 - Britain's Prince Charles married Lady Diana Spencer at St. Paul's Cathedral in London.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qkVzK3fjzCE

1975 - Teamster leader Jimmy Hoffa disappears, last seen coming out of a restaurant in Bloomingfield Hills, Michigan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=w7cV0NsA84E

1966 - Beatles' "Yesterday... & Today" album goes #1 & stays #1 for 5 weeks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=l_D_gZfjuMM

1954 - Elvis Presley joins Memphis Federation of Musicians, Local 71

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yWgprZu4Hk4

I just love Queen Elizabeth- she's so lovely and think her husband, Philip , is still handsome (thanks for the YTube. I enjoyed it very much).

queen--b.jpg

This is an article about how she met Philip at 13 years old (such a classy couple, IMO):

article-2147881-023B6D03000004B0-788_636x471.jpg

article-2147881-06EC07C0000005DC-265_636x402.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ty-lost-heart-slow-dancing-tune-Oklahoma.html

8 Things You May Not Know About Queen Elizabeth II:

1. She doesn’t have a passport.
2. She has two different birthdays.
3. She drove a truck during World War II.

qeii-wwii.jpg

4. She paid for her wedding dress with ration coupons.
5. She didn’t take her husband’s name.
6. She sent an email in 1976.
7. She was shot at by a teenager.
8. She once woke up to find a stalker in her bedroom.

http://www.history.com/news/8-things-you-may-not-know-about-queen-elizabeth-ii

I don't know what happen with their son, Charles. He's a disgrace to the monarchy, IMO. I don't like him, with what he did to poor Pricess Diana. I don't know why he ever married her if he was in love with that mealy, mouth, Carmela-Ugh.
I do love her grandson, William (Harry, I don't know yet-LOL).

She is still very beautiful, even now and I just love her clothes (and her hats):

3939c9c5663a9d04c137e2f7e3efb8ab.jpg

queen-elizabeth-ii-9286165-2-402.jpeg

queen-elizabeth-240x300.jpg

Queen+Elizabeth+II+Visits+RAF+Valley+KXok7kdqBSKl.jpg

---------------------------------------
(I love hats, but they don't love me.) :floorlaugh:

ATT00002.jpg

h93DB0B52

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

(I do go on, don't I- :hilarious:... )

:seeya:

I do love her hats...not sure about her granddaughters though - they seem pretty far out there KWIM?

Just how many crowns does she have? and will they go to Kate or to their first girl child if they have one? or one to Prince George's wife?

I do love her wedding dress more than Dianna"s or Kate's. Dianna's had way too much poof and fabric, and Kate's was quite plain to me, and then you have Pippa's behind that many remember more than Kate's, but I love the lace flowers on Queen Elizabeth's veil.

I think Charles had to marry someone to produce an heir to the throne, Camellia was too old for that. They did make good looking and well mannered boys.

I loved the photos of Kate and Prince George looking at this mama and you can see how much her loves her.

YESorNO? I have always been puzzled by your internet problems. I should be ashamed that we have three desktops, and four laptops, two tablets and Netflex that have no problem with speed or bandwidth, so am I spoiled? I remember the days of dial up and slow speeds and getting knocked of line all the time, and then we went broadband and haven't looked
back.

And taking the s's out the videos hasn't work for me in a long time. Am I doing something wrong?

Bernina
So sorry about your dad. Glad for the closure and the time you had with him. God bless you.

Bernina
So sorry about your dad. Glad for the closure and the time you had with him. God bless you.

Yes or No,
Always enjoy your posts. The Queen is very beautiful. (Not much on her family though.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EasyFiling