SIDEBAR #27- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's probably sleeping right because she stayed up all night with Autumn. :blowkiss:

Yes, I slept most of the day then had to do regular stuff around here and am very sad after so much anticipation. I'll be around later to catch up, and thanks for thinking of me! :loveyou:

It saddens me to see all upset about the events of today. I can't say that I blame anyone for their emotions. Best to let it out amongst friends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It saddens me to see all upset about the events of today. I can't say that I blame anyone for their emotions. Best to let it out amongst friends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is so sweet of you, Ricki. Following something like this every day, only to have this outcome, is a draining and disappointing feeling. :hug:

I keep thinking of how sweet Walter was to Autumn yesterday and last night. I think he knew :(

"PHOENIX (AP) — An Arizona judge on Wednesday granted Jodi Arias' motion to delay the start of her planned Sept. 8 penalty phase retrial.

Arias briefly addressed the judge Wednesday morning before the courtroom was closed to the media and public. The judge then granted Arias' request, setting a new retrial date for Sept. 29.

Defense lawyers and prosecutors declined comment.

Arias, who is now serving as her own attorney, argued that she needed more time to interview an expert witness she plans to call during the retrial..."

http://news.yahoo.com/judge-delays-...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I wonder if she'll get another book on Wayne Dyer's Erroneous Zones from this expert.

I see it's OK for the delay, gives Juan more time to line up more ducks in a row.

I keep thinking of how sweet Walter was to Autumn yesterday and last night. I think he knew :(

A little while after they turned the camera Walter got upset and raised his front feet several times like he was wanting over there.

I feel terrible. Friday night after she was started acting different I saw something protruding about ten inches and had to go to the little girls room and when I came back it was gone. So I ask Bernia about it, since she has birthed cows and horses before. She said if it was something it could signal a breech birth or another problem. I wonder if that was when the baby died. I'm sure they will be a necropsy done to find the cause if they can.

I don't know how often they breed , but Kiko was born in October 2012.

My husband and I raise beef cattle. Over the years we have had several calves die before or during the birthing process. While the momma cow is upset for awhile, she gets over the whole ordeal pretty quickly and blends in with the other momma cows helping with their calves. Zoo personal know how to handle this. Unfortunate part of life as many of you know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Been hanging out on the Michael Brown thread........I think the more I get into some cases, the more I see "assumptions" and "mis-information" being thrown around as "fact". Some of you kids probably get that I'm a "Fact-Head". When a trial starts in Arizona that I'm interested in, up go the pics, arrest records, minute entries, etc., etc. Google search, DOC inmate search, maps.....By the time Hulsey started, there was a gold mine of info, same with Devalt or whatever that tool girl's name was (:floorlaugh:). And I like knowing the area in general, throw out a street address and I usually know where it is. When Adrian Salinas disappeared last, that area I knew like the back of my hand, lived a block away many years ago. Another WS and I were about 1 mile off from where we thought she was found, the old, "If I was going to hide a body, given the abduction site and the closest point to no where, where would it be?" We figured close to the dump on the rez, she was found just east of that in a wash. It got pretty nutty, peeps drawing triangle and circles on maps, someone joining WS who was related to someone initially arrested and questioned by LE, that was trying to pull people in a different direction.........crazytown! Still no arrest in that case.

"Welcome to Ferganistan" :scared: There's just really no FACTS, REAL FACTS, coming out. And that's what disturbs me. If it was all cut and dry, LE would have released it's report ASAP. Dr. Baden wouldn't be allowed to say all the shots came from the front, when he should have said some were inconclusive without corroborating evidence...seriously, if MB was fleeing, one or more shots could have hit his arm, and Baden can't say MB wasn't standing there with his arms up, or that the head shots were from falling or charging forward. All he can do is say "This is how many shots, this is where they entered and exited, stippling or no stippling, and this looks like the fatal shot." He couldn't comment on which directions the trajectories came from..... Baden got his "15 Minutes".

Leaving a young man's body in the middle of a street for 5 hours, from 12:10 on, shorty after lunch, and LE couldn't get someone to pronounce him? And they wonder why protests started. A reporter on leave from a MSM tweeting comments about 7 unidentified witness corroborating the officer's statement........like what statement? And her own news agency refused to give her tweet any credence or validity.

AURGH. Total feeding frenzy by MSM, people looking to get their "15 Minutes", the case is so incredibly sad and full of nonsense.

Rant over.......

A sad day for Autumn and us on August 20, the 231 day of the year, we have 134 days left.

1667 - John Milton publishes Paradise Lost, an epic poem about the fall of Adam and Eve.

1882 - Tchaikovsky's "1812 Overture" debuted in Moscow. 1977 - Voyager 2 was launched by the United States. The spacecraft was carrying a 12 inch copper phonograph record containing greetings in dozens of languages, samples of music and sounds of nature.

1960 - Connie Francis begins working on the film "Where the Boys Are."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=iDcvmrHV9Jc

1964 - The Beatles single "I'll Cry Instead"/"I'm Happy Just to Dance with You" was released.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=EdT324yoQcs

1966 - The Beatles single "Yellow Submarine" hit #1 in the U.K.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=laRyswIO_-g

1969 - The Beatles recorded together for the last time. The finished "I Want You (She's So Heavy)."

[video=youtube;x4CzqrPZtXk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=x4CzqrPZtXk[/video]

2014 - Autumn give birth to male stillborn calf at 3:25 am.

Since this is a DP case she's bending over backwards to cover any appeals issues. That's just what I think is going on.

I think you are half right...she bent over.

Rant away Bernina. I try to follow the Ferguson MO thread, but get frustrated and have to turn away.

As promised, this is my last post on Autumn. there is a link to the whole press conference (@20 min), I have watched about halfway so far:
http://www.wbtv.com/story/26323897/greenville-zoo-says-giraffe-delivered-stillborn-calf

another news report with shorter vid:
http://www.counton2.com/story/26328598/watch-live-news-conference-about-giraffe-at-greenville-zoo

May tomorrow be another day, and bring happier thoughts to all.

A little while after they turned the camera Walter got upset and raised his front feet several times like he was wanting over there.

I don't know how often they breed , but Kiko was born in October 2012.

It was reported they will be separated for the next few weeks because they do not want them to breed again before then.

I will not watch next time. I have cried for this little one and his mommy.

How on earth could JSS have granted another delay? Jodi was convicted 1 yr & 3 months ago! She had plenty of time to get her witnesses together. Ridiculous! This judge is awful. The killer has control of the courtroom now. How frustrating. You are right, KCL, the criminals officially have more rights than the victim. I am appalled. Sure, let's shift everyone's calendar to suite the psychpath who is Jodi Arias. So disappointed in this judge. I would think Bill Montgomery, head of the county DA office, would have monitored Judge Stevens & told her to wrap this up. A delay effects everyone's livelihoods except for the killer. This is a travesty of justice. We will see if this trial is indeed wrapped up in 2014. I have my doubts.

:goodpost: And I totally agree !

BBM: JMO and MOO: I sure hope this upcoming jury for the Penalty Phase votes unanimously for the Death Penalty for JA ...

I do NOT trust JSS to make any decision -- at all -- regarding how JA should be sentenced !

I know, there is a lot of confusion as to LWOP and the 25 years ... But JSS's record regarding HOW she handled this case speaks for itself ... Oh, I know, appeal issues -- I get it ...

JA is extremely dangerous and she should NEVER be allowed out on the streets again ... she will haunt and taunt and kill again.

This is just so unfair to Travis and to his Family as well !

:moo: :moo: and :moo:

I'm hoping someone can give me some clarity. According to DH, HLN and now Nancy Grace (he watches her) have mentioned something about CMJA hiring a private investigator. He is wanting to know if that is accurate and how is she paying for this, and what is she hoping to gain from doing this? I told him I thought he was hearing things because I didn't see a mention of that in the last couple of pages here.

Your husband is correct. She got the cash together to pay him.

The PI was (allegedly) hired to prove her innocence.

How does one prove a negative?

I'm hoping someone can give me some clarity. According to DH, HLN and now Nancy Grace (he watches her) have mentioned something about CMJA hiring a private investigator. He is wanting to know if that is accurate and how is she paying for this, and what is she hoping to gain from doing this? I told him I thought he was hearing things because I didn't see a mention of that in the last couple of pages here.

BBM: Maybe I am confused ... lol ... but WHY in the hello would JA need a PI for the upcoming Penalty Phase ?

JA is soooooooooo conniving !

:moo:

Perhaps after the jury has spoken St. Jodi of Arias will author a motion to have her sentence stayed. Judge will take it under advisement.

The PI was (allegedly) hired to prove her innocence.

How does one prove a negative?

BBM: WTH ? JA has been convicted of PRE-meditated, 1st Degree Murder ... next is her sentencing ...

Typical conniving JA ...

:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members