Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess there was no hearing today. :(

I hope we don't have to depend on Jens trial diaries for the updates during trial. I so hope they televise it.

There was a hearing, but it must have been closed.

RIP Joan Rivers :candle::rose::rose:

I will miss you on Fashion Police and remember all the laughter you brought to me through the years.

I know you are asking God "Can we talk?" now. :angel::groucho:

Many blessings to your family and to you, too.

"...Reporter Laurie Roberts for AZ Central strongly disagrees with Jodi's statements that the public can damage her chances, and said,

"Jodi Arias' fate was decided in a courtroom, not the coliseum and not in the court of cyber opinion. In the end, it was rule of law over lynch mob. Believe me, if the public had influenced the jury, Arias would right now be sitting on death row."..."

http://www.examiner.com/article/jod...s-juan-martinez-needs-to-secure-death-penalty

"...Reporter Laurie Roberts for AZ Central strongly disagrees with Jodi's statements that the public can damage her chances, and said,

"Jodi Arias' fate was decided in a courtroom, not the coliseum and not in the court of cyber opinion. In the end, it was rule of law over lynch mob. Believe me, if the public had influenced the jury, Arias would right now be sitting on death row."..."http://www.examiner.com/article/jod...s-juan-martinez-needs-to-secure-death-penalty

Bold part is the best part of the article.

"Defendant requests that the State set a date and time certain for her investigator to review
evidence maintained at the Mesa Police Department..."

as opposed to "review the crime scene..."

Let us hope that will put one wildfire internet rumor to bed! Thanks for all of the info., YorN. :seeya:

"Defendant requests that the State set a date and time certain for her investigator to review

Let us hope that will put one wildfire internet rumor to bed! Thanks for all of the info., YorN. :seeya:

Does that mean the investigator is not going to the house but wants to view items held by police?

I am getting so confused.....just like she wants....confusing people!

Does that mean the investigator is not going to the house but wants to view items held by police?

I am getting so confused.....just like she wants....confusing people!

Yes. The investigator is to look at crime scene evidence, not the crime scene.

Question....can those in jail, not prison, donate their hair? Has any organization admitted to accepting 'her' hair, or is this rumor only at this time?

Question....can those in jail, not prison, donate their hair? Has any organization admitted to accepting 'her' hair, or is this rumor only at this time?

I know "Locks of Love" held a donation drive at the jail years ago, because I read an article about it at the time. I don't know if that's a regular thing they do now, or if it was just the one time.

I know "Locks of Love" held a donation drive at the jail years ago, because I read an article about it at the time. I don't know if that's a regular thing they do now, or if it was just the one time.
Thank you so much....I know there are so many rules, that I was thinking this may not be allowed. I can see with a special request and planning that hair donations can be done with prior organization.

We may never know if her hair was really donated or accepted. JMO

I don't consider filed court minutes to be wildfire internet rumor, but glad to see it was a mistake.

In the other entry, I notice that JSS did order:
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the State is to schedule interviews with Defense
witnesses through Defense and not contact the witnesses directly.
Guess she just couldn't manage to give JA a 'hell no!'...

I have to agree with you Nore, yet NG and others went on and on about her being a "beauty" ?!? :scared: What koolaid were they been drinking anyway.
Oh, that's right, never mind, call her a "beauty" for their ratings. :scared:
Seriously, She creeps me out, no soul, just a cold creepy looking thing, with nothing but the call of a Siren. And beauty comes from within, she has none. A spider, spinning her web. Beyond sad and tragic that Travis got caught in it. :(

:goodpost: neesaki - totally agree!

JA =
spider-smiley.gif

:peace:

http://www.examiner.com/article/jodi-arias-updates-the-3-things-juan-martinez-needs-to-secure-death-penalty

From the above article:

The author of this study on the microscopic characteristics of hair also stated that human hair is so robust that it could reasonably last thousands of years. Oien said,

"Hairs are remarkably robust, retaining their comparable microscopic characteristics for a very long time….Hairs recovered from Ice Age sites, between 10,000 and 18,000 years old, were still able to be identified as human hairs. In fact, one hair still had its follicle attached. In its reference collection, the FBI Laboratory has hair samples collected from mummies identified to be more than 2,000 years old."
So, it looks like Jodi's hair really could last almost forever. Is that the real reason she is donating her hair?

Is it really a good idea to spread Jodi Arias energy around via hair, to sick people?

Would you wear hair or a wig that was created from her hair? Would you want one of your sick loved ones to?~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heck No! I don't think anyone would want to wear a wig made using CMJA's hair. I know I wouldn't!!!

http://www.examiner.com/article/jodi-arias-updates-the-3-things-juan-martinez-needs-to-secure-death-penalty

From the above article:

The author of this study on the microscopic characteristics of hair also stated that human hair is so robust that it could reasonably last thousands of years. Oien said,

"Hairs are remarkably robust, retaining their comparable microscopic characteristics for a very long time….Hairs recovered from Ice Age sites, between 10,000 and 18,000 years old, were still able to be identified as human hairs. In fact, one hair still had its follicle attached. In its reference collection, the FBI Laboratory has hair samples collected from mummies identified to be more than 2,000 years old."
So, it looks like Jodi's hair really could last almost forever. Is that the real reason she is donating her hair?

Is it really a good idea to spread Jodi Arias energy around via hair, to sick people?

Would you wear hair or a wig that was created from her hair? Would you want one of your sick loved ones to?~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heck No! I don't think anyone would want to wear a wig made using CMJA's hair. I know I wouldn't!!!

Maybe, a toupe can be made for the idiot that wants to marry her.

ICK, her hair makes me sick.

I think she's doing both. The house and whatever Mesa PD has in evidence. She dragging her feet.

I just can't believe JSS keeps giving into this unusual person's demands.

Who else would ever be permitted to not let the State contact witnesses directly?! *headdesk*

Maybe, a toupe can be made for the idiot that wants to marry her.

ICK, her hair makes me sick.
This reminds of a Halloween episode of the Simpsons where Homer gets a hair transplant from Snake after he is given the electric chair, and it turned Homer into a homicidal maniac. Hopefully Juan can show the jury how this hair donation thing is just a self-serving ploy.

This reminds of a Halloween episode of the Simpsons where Homer gets a hair transplant from Snake after he is given the electric chair, and it turned Homer into a homicidal maniac. Hopefully Juan can show the jury how this hair donation thing is just a self-serving ploy.

I still don't believe it....she needs to show proof she did donate with a certificate or bill of donation or bill of sale from the charity/company she gave her hair too. The cutting of her hair, the bottom, was the part that was once blonde...was it not? How,any times was this part colored?

I don't consider filed court minutes to be wildfire internet rumor, but glad to see it was a mistake.

In the other entry, I notice that JSS did order:

Guess she just couldn't manage to give JA a 'hell no!'...

---------

What a crock! more to come!:stormingmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads