SIDEBAR #28- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, just listened to the call. Doesn't sound like a 3 way call and if you listen to the last 2 minutes, you can hear a faint "auto" voice saying that the caller has ex amount of time left for the call. Sounds like CMJA only had enough quarters for a 5 minute call...:floorlaugh:

Why does she need money for appeals? Isn't the state covering most of her costs? I'm shocked that there are people out there actually giving money to a vicous killer like Jodi Arias.

Who is this Ed guy, who's post card from JA was kinda declining a marriage proposal?

Who is this Ed guy, who's post card from JA was kinda declining a marriage proposal?

I think he might be one of her delusional boyfriends. Having a spouse in prison may not be a bad thing---
You know where they are 24/7, no excessive credit card charges, they don't know what you are doing. Ick!!!

It's some guy who is getting his 15 fame minutes by corresponding with her and then going on the Howard Stern radio show. (According to posters on FB anyway.)

here is the link to the postcard

Occupy HLN ‏@occupyhln · Sep 4
#JodiArias shows her TRUE character - witty, charming, cute, and funny -- the opposite of how the media portrays her! Occupy HLN (occupyhln) Crap, can't get it to link?
You don't have to have a twitter account, I don't.. Just google occuoy hln twitter
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is another one

http://hubrisofboz.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-art-of-jodi-arias-pt-4-misc-writings.html

Scroll down to the last postcard on this page where she wrote to a girl named Gayle, and notice how she still writes in the corner (like she did with the magazines) she tried to smuggle out. :giggle:

Gayle then sold the postcard for 75 backs on ebay :lol:

Hmm, notice on the first postcard to Gayle, JA talks about making a 3 way call to her. Jail must not care too much if she writes about it on a postcard! Someone had said the jail's system was supposedly able to detect them now, and disconnect. If true, they need some work done on it...

Hmm, notice on the first postcard to Gayle, JA talks about making a 3 way call to her. Jail must not care too much if she writes about it on a postcard! Someone had said the jail's system was supposedly able to detect them now, and disconnect. If true, they need some work done on it...

Shoot, that was my point...DUH...forgot to type it. Thank you so much Lin !!!

Is there a link to view this post card?
Thanks in advance if you can give me a link...thanks anyway for info.

Wonder if the Sheriff is aware of this slip by his people, a 3way call?

Finally, why now is she wanting this group not to be collecting funds. What changed? Is she afraid of something?

Ms. Josie, see DMacky's post #347.

Back in the day, 80's-90's, inmates used 3 way calling so the person they wanted to talk to didn't get the collect call charges.
They'd either use a stolen "calling card/credit card" ID and pin, or call someone who was NOT using their own phone (charges would be billed to someone totally oblivious of the call), who would then connect the 3rd party on the line.
Kind of makes it a bit more work for LE/the jail to track who the intended conversation was supposed to be with, but they've got it covered.
Collect call charges from jail or prison are muy expensive!
CMJA has specific times and durations that she can use the phone, but that doesn't stop anyone from handing her their cell phone when she's at the court house talking to anyone on her legal team and a guard isn't around.

Like Maria? She'd be the one, not Wilmont or Nurmi. She's already had he hand slapped over trying to sneak things out. All under the cover of it's Jodi's legal work. Seems she doesn't have any concerns about it being legal or not. How much more has walked out of there? or a disposable cellphone snuck in (remember the bat phones?) for Jodi to use and then throw it away when she done. Just my very own opinion.

rotfl.gif

10628085_751178434942828_7641254129585595703_n.jpg

Is there a link to view this post card?
Thanks in advance if you can give me a link...thanks anyway for info.

Wonder if the Sheriff is aware of this slip by his people, a 3way call?

Finally, why now is she wanting this group not to be collecting funds. What changed? Is she afraid of something?

Is JA permitted to make calls to her witnesses? Of course this is not a witness.

Ms. Josie, see DMacky's post #347.

Thank you! I missed that.

How does she get away with so much? I bet ther inmates would be in trouble real quick.

My computer froze up when I went to listen to the phone call.....took me forever to get it I frozen!

here is the link to the postcard

Occupy HLN ‏@occupyhln · Sep 4
#JodiArias shows her TRUE character - witty, charming, cute, and funny -- the opposite of how the media portrays her! Occupy HLN (occupyhln) Crap, can't get it to link?
You don't have to have a twitter account, I don't.. Just google occuoy hln twitter
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is another one

http://hubrisofboz.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-art-of-jodi-arias-pt-4-misc-writings.html

Scroll down to the last postcard on this page where she wrote to a girl named Gayle, and notice how she still writes in the corner (like she did with the magazines) she tried to smuggle out. :giggle:

Gayle then sold the postcard for 75 backs on ebay :lol:

Jodi sent these post cards when she was on trial. In fact, she sent them when she was on the stand. Hmm what show was Gayla on?

Is JA permitted to make calls to her witnesses? Of course this is not a witness.

Don't know, but she gets a lot of phone time now that she is representing herself, and from what I've seen on social media, she has been milking it for all that it's worth. Her "fans" have been boasting about having seen her, having talked to her more than once in one day, etc.. Granted, the sources of this information might not be reliable narrators, but still...

Just a note. Remember you cannot cut and past from Facebook. Link it and paraphrase what is in the message.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member