Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mess with the camera?

All the especially cruel lying torture murderess did with the camera was to use it, manipulate its memory, and then throw it in the washing machine for a good 'cleaning'.

She was framed ? And just when I think I've heard it all. :hilarious: Yet isn't it just like CMJA and her Nut Job supporters to try to claim that the camera was tampered with because she's the target of a conspiracy and framed. Now, at this late date even. But she is the victim, don'tcha know :pullhair: .

Why do I get the impression CMJA is going to use the Penalty phase as a re-trial?

Push the VA benefits! My BF is a Viet Nam vet, and 100% disabled. If this is "war related", you have to go after it like a dog with a bone.
-------
Zoey, do go to the VA. my husband was a Korean war vet..He went to VA.. for many years. They always took good care of him. His problem was he didn't listen. His was not war related. We are all thinking of you.

She keeps this up, they will question her sanity. This is not a new trial Jodi, it's the penalty phase.
I should think there will be a limit as to how this would be brought in. This has been hashed and
rehashed! Where I live they don't even last a whole day..Doesn't she realize how obvious she is?
She is all but begging for her life Lets put up a few pictures of Travis marked "I begged too".

Good morning everyone :seeya:

Jodi Arias asks group to cease using her name to collect funds

"A group collecting money for Jodi Arias' defense has released a recording of a conversation with Arias. In the phone call, Arias asks a different group to stop using her name to collect money...

Despite being convicted of killing Travis Alexander, Jodi Arias still has a legion of supporters. Some of them are even raising money for her defense...."

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/2...roup-to-cease-using-her-name-to-collect-funds
---------
Maybe I am stupid,:lol: but What defense? defense is over except for the sentence!! YESorNO she and all her
followers are nuts! I'll bet they think she can go for a new trial during penalty phase! tell me she cant do this!!
I know what she wants!!!! to get out, be freed, take her GED and go to Law school. This is insane.:eek: Someone should tell her Law school doesn't accept murderers! I blame the judge for part of this. She has led her to believe she can do anything she wants!!! IMO.~~~~P.S. can you all tell I am mad..

It might just be me, Kensie, but I've been watching that deer for three weeks now, and I've never seen it swallow.

:thinking:

now I found that :silly: but you are right!!

Here is the full letter from Sheriff Arpaio:View attachment 58492

Yes! :yourock: Sheriff Arpaio!!!

1945 - First bug discovered in Computer Software Program when operators at the Harvard Faculty at the Computation Laboratory traced an error in the Mark II Computer to a moth trapped in a relay, coining the term bug. This bug was carefully removed and taped to the log book September 9th 1945.

Gives me a chance to use this one:
chase1-smiley.gif

Hi everyone! Still summer here!!

:seeya:

That is the avenue~he is Vietnam vet as well. Always been sensitive about that subjectwll pursue that avenue. For some reason my kindle isn't letting me reply/qoute. Thanks all. XXOO

Contact the local Veteran's administration.
The first step is getting him to talk. With other vets and that's a hard sell. Many had fathers, uncles, whatever that were in WW1 or Korea and taught them to "suck it up like a man". Not only did they come back to protesters, but many were razzed by other veterans of previous wars for "not killing enough" or "winning".
The VA hospitals have fantastic inpatient programs for vets suffering from PTSD, chronic depression, panic disorder, etc, etc.
I think all he needs is his DD214, an honorable discharge, and he can get started on getting a medical card for the hospital. But he has to be there to do it. You can't do this yourself.
Hope that helps. It's a journey but the benefits are worth it.

Sorry for the length, but was interested in this person that req'd. the interview, Olivia Klaus, and found quite a bit that may explain her interest in JA. She's a documentary filmmaker who describes DV as her passion (and IMO her livelihood). A subject of her first documentary ”Sin by Silence”(2009), is a woman named Brenda Clubine who served 26 yrs. in prison for killing her husband in 1983 . In 1989 Brenda started a prison support group for abused women called Convicted Women Against Abuse (CWAA) - the group has worked on gaining clemency for 20 (to date) DV victims and recently helped (along w/Olivia) to get legislation passed that expanded Battered Woman’s Syndrome legally. Once Battered Woman’s Syndrome was established in 1991, Brenda apparently was quite the media darling and self-described example for the issue, leading to several groups clamoring for her release. Not everyone bought her DV “tale of woe” because of facts found in court transcripts and her “widely contradictory accounts” of the murder.
Gov. Pete Wilson denied her clemency petition in May, saying Clubine has "repeatedly lied to the police, the court, the media and the board"--the Board of Prison Terms, which conducts parole hearings--about her husband's murder, and even her own background.
http://articles.latimes.com/1993-10-10/local/me-44254_1_brenda-clubine-sue-osthoff-murder-trial-testimony

In 2001 Olivia Klaus began attending CWAA meetings as a volunteer – in addition to Clubine, one of her later documentary subjects is Patricia Krenwinkel (Charles Manson case), a member of this group. Clubine was transferred to the prison where Olivia volunteered in 2007 and she is one of the people Clubine credits with getting her release in 2008, but there is another one. When reading Clubine's blog, I noticed that Clubine wrote a very sympathetic article on JA, and in it she mentions ALV who she describes as “Alyce is an incredible woman who was one of the few people who believed my side of the story during my trial and continued to stand by me the entire 26 years I was incarcerated”.

Clubine is now a DV speaker & advocate who continues working on legal issues and gaining clemency. She established and actively collects for “The Sin by Silence Bills Fund” which funds legal expenses for inmates to petition for resentencing. Am I the only one that sees another supposed DV victim/media darling/fundraiser in these women’s future, once Maricopa County & Arpaio lose control of JA’s interviews? We are never going to be rid of this evil person, I’m afraid…

Once again I am amused during lunch break. We all knew, if true, this was coming sooner or later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 59s
I do know #JodiArias is in near daily contact with people managing her various sicial media pages.

#JodiArias twitter page claiming she is no longer representing herself. #abc15 working to confirm if defense attorneys have been reinstated.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 35m
#JodiArias account says she back to being dumb client instead of fool lawyer. Waiting to confirm this "official" word of Jodi's minion by Ct

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 39m
If it's true that #JodiArias is no longer rep'ing herself, Stephens said there would be no delay if this happened. Will she stick to it?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 45m
According to Jodi Ann Arias Twitter, it says she's not representing herself anymore. That was short lived if true #jodiarias

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 54m
It's official: Jodi is not representing herself anymore.

https://twitter.com/JodiAnnArias

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 1m
"Official" #JodiArias twitter claims she is no longer acting as her own atty. My sources unable to confirm. Working.

https://twitter.com/troyhaydenfox10

??????????????????????????

If true, hasn't hit msm. Well, it could be that she just wanted to have freedom that such allowed her prior to trial and now.... back to normal? (lol, if that is normal) Then again, it is Troy.... :pullhair:

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 54m
It's official: Jodi is not representing herself anymore.

https://twitter.com/JodiAnnArias

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 1m
"Official" #JodiArias twitter claims she is no longer acting as her own atty. My sources unable to confirm. Working.

https://twitter.com/troyhaydenfox10

??????????????????????????

I saw this on other thread and went to some of Jodi's websites. Those people are insane. And Jodi really tries selling herself as a victim.

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 59s
I do know #JodiArias is in near daily contact with people managing her various sicial media pages.

Makes you sick, doesn't it? I think Jodi wants that documentary made. Sheriff Joe shut it down and she wants the cameras back. This is her way of getting it...she thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member