SIDEBAR #28- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even Jodi's own Mother would testify at the first sentencing hearing. I wonder if she will this time. There's always the cursory Parent or sibling saying what a kind and wonderful person the convicted criminal is. Nobody could say that in this case.

I don't know if putting Bill or Sandy on the stand would make the jury have pity on a rebellious angry abusive teenager who grew pot quit school ,and move out before her eighteenth birthday. She moved in with vampire bobby and his grandparents, and told the whole wide world about their poor living conditions, and tried to make it sound like she was a victim, and her parents didn't make her come back home. So that says a lot about life with Jodi. Maybe Carl will get on the stand and say he's forgiven Jodi for bashing him in the head with a baseball bat.

Guess there was no hearing today. :(

I hope we don't have to depend on Jens trial diaries for the updates during trial. I so hope they televise it.

Just heard on the radio that Justin Ross Harris has been indicted for the murder of Cooper Harris. The murder was planned and done in a heinous manner.

Justice is coming baby Cooper

I don't know all the facts but I really do hope that this is a case of a stupid, overly sexed dad who mistakenly left Cooper in that car. I remember in a hearing early on that a total stranger testified he saw Mr. Harris screaming and truly distraught over what he had done. I guess I always think the best at first. I can't understand how a killers mind works at all. When Lacy Peterson was first missing my sister said her husband did it. I said no way! I couldn't conceive of that. Even when it was found out he had a girlfriend, I was still thinking Lacy was abducted by strangers. Then when they discovered the bodies, omg....that was a rude awakening for me! There is so much crime and no remorse. I just don't understand it at all. This is one case I won't follow. I cannot stand a person who would hurt a child. After Casey Anthony, I can't take it. I really, really, really want this to be a horrendouse accident caused by neglect. :gaah:

HLN just reported the passing of Joan Rivers.

RIP Ms. Rivers

Is this it?

[video=youtube;vle44kNHxDg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vle44kNHxDg[/video]

splum-fairy-smiley.gif
[/
---------------

Ye! /N thank you sweetie, this is it. Now being serious if you want organ music Ethel Smith playing Tico Tico. She was fantastic:happydance:

Joan Rivers died, so so sad. RIP Joan, we will miss you on Fashion Police... Among my favorite shows... Boo hoo

Guess there was no hearing today. :(

I hope we don't have to depend on Jens trial diaries for the updates during trial. I so hope they televise it.

I too hope it will be televised - if not - at least let us SEE something after the fact! I would think that there will be some reporters there twitting?? No?? Wasn't WildAboutTrial tweeting from there last time?? I don't tweet - if someone here does - Bernina?? Maybe you could ask him/her (I think it's a "him" LOL)!! TIA!! :wave:

I was just coming to tell you guys. :(

Me too - just got my CelebrityDeathBeeper notification....

RIP Joan
rose-smiley.gif

LOL - I just found this one - too funny!!

skriet-smiley.gif

wave-smiley.gif

Joan Rivers died, so so sad. RIP Joan, we will miss you on Fashion Police... Among my favorite shows... Boo hoo

Yes, very sad. I, too will miss her on FP. She was so raunchy sometimes. It just happened way too fast, and her poor daughter and grandson. The pain they must feel. RIP Joan.

Yes, very sad. I, too will miss her on FP. She was so raunchy sometimes. It just happened way too fast, and her poor daughter and grandson. The pain they must feel. RIP Joan.

Yeah, it is sad. Nobody would expect to die from a fairly routine procedure. Its possible she just could not handle the anesthesia or it could be worse in that they gave her too much or they did something wrong. I suppose more details will come out but I wont be surprised to find out if her family pursues a case of malpractice.

I know her style was crude at times but I tried to realize it was just her "schtick". Just last night, I was watching an infomercial for the "ED SULLIVAN" show CDs and sure enough, there was a clip of Joan Rivers, and she had the same exact rough style way back then. She did a small stand-up routine on Ed's show.
I tried to always realize that it was just her style and she picked on everybody in the same way. I tried not to hold it against her as she made cruel jokes. I do admit some of her jokes went over the line though and she probably should have self-edited herself a little more as times changed.

RIP Joan Rivers.

:
Yeah, it is sad. Nobody would expect to die from a fairly routine procedure. Its possible she just could not handle the anesthesia or it could be worse in that they gave her too much or they did something wrong. I suppose more details will come out but I wont be surprised to find out if her family pursues a case of malpractice.

I know her style was crude at times but I tried to realize it was just her "schtick". Just last night, I was watching an infomercial for the "ED SULLIVAN" show CDs and sure enough, there was a clip of Joan Rivers, and she had the same exact rough style way back then. She did a small stand-up routine on Ed's show.
I tried to always realize that it was just her style and she picked on everybody in the same way. I tried not to hold it against her as she made cruel jokes. I do admit some of her jokes went over the line though and she probably should have self-edited herself a little more as times changed.

RIP Joan Rivers.
----------
Hi Hatfield, that procedure should have been done in a hospital. The hospital has someone monitoring constantly.
Time from the clinic to the hospital could have cost her life. I read she had showed some life in brain, wasnt
brain dead we don't know what part was. They must have took her off life support and she didn't breathe. Her
death was peaceful...:menorah: :prayer:

I'm also going to miss her on FP, even though sometimes she was a bit raunchy. My thoughts and prayers are with her family, as well as her friends during this time.

Psychopath, oui. Genius, non. She tested 119, high average. But DeMarte tested her in a variety of skills, as well and she scored 135 (not an IQ) in facility with words. Does that derive from her endlessly running font of lies? Will she be able to lead jurors like a Pied Piper with her verbiage? Blattedy blat bulatt blatt! (What did she just say?)

Not to mention, that she wasn't smart enough to figure out what to do with the camera. Or,she didn't plan things out sufficiently. I can't believe that she intentionally left the camera in the washing machine, unless she's a complete idiot. Who would risk that ? She is not nearly, not even close, to being as smart as she thinks she is. :moo:

-----
Hi Hope4More. I would be happy just to punch her in her ugly face!! O/T why do people keep saying she
is pretty She is Not.:laughing:

I have to agree with you Nore, yet NG and others went on and on about her being a "beauty" ?!? :scared: What koolaid were they been drinking anyway.
Oh, that's right, never mind, call her a "beauty" for their ratings. :scared:
Seriously, She creeps me out, no soul, just a cold creepy looking thing, with nothing but the call of a Siren. And beauty comes from within, she has none. A spider, spinning her web. Beyond sad and tragic that Travis got caught in it. :(

give us a warning yesorno. That demented look can scared children.

I never thought she was pretty, or anything special. Just another face in the crowd. With horse teeth.

Yes, and with Charles Manson eyes. Scary.... :scared:

Good morning everyone :seeya:

Michael K. Jeanes, Clerk of Court
*** Electronically Filed ***
09/05/2014 8:00 AM

IT IS ORDERED setting Capital Case Management Conference on 9/15/14 at 8:15 a.m.
in this division.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED setting Oral Argument on David Bodney’s Request for
Camera Coverage and Modification of May 21, 2014 Ruling on 9/15/14 at 8:30 a.m. in this
division....."

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/092014/m6467813.pdf

Michael K. Jeanes, Clerk of Court
*** Electronically Filed ***
09/05/2014 8:00 AM

Defendant requests that the State set a date and time certain for her investigator to review
evidence maintained at the Mesa Police Department..."

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/092014/m6468370.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members