SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FU Cancer you f'kn :stormingmad: You will not win this battle with my son you :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Sorry for the rant but we were unable to leave the hospital today. His levels were too high.

http://6g6.eu/sih0-waiting.jpg

Hope you all are having a good night...about to read some posts!

Rosemary, you leave me speechless. Only good thoughts and prayers to both you and Kyle. You are ALWAYS on my mind, and on the minds of so many others, here on WS.

God speed.

I just read this...and gasped outloud..my almost 13 year old daughter asked "what?" And I told her the tweet. She said "bad version of a Kelly Clarkson song" then she said (I swear) "how come she can tweet? shouldn't she be cooking her ramen in her pants or something?" :floorlaugh:

(We saw a prison show about convicts and their 'cooking methods' once...lol)

I see this as a cheap shot at Steven. Remember Steven said the last time he was together with Travis they played "The American Idol Game" and Steven sang a Kelly Clarkson song. Remember, Kelly Clarkson won American Idol and has a song named "Since You've been gone".

I always say that psychopaths are the tornadoes of the human race. Just like tornadoes they leave a path of complete destruction and devestation. I just don't understand how she really thought that she could escaape consequences and punishment for slaughtering anither human being. She was soooooo confident that no jury would convict her. Why trade freedom for a hole in the wall deftly smaller than Travis' closet? I would go absolutely mad if that cell was my home for the rest of my life for 23 hours a day. I've been in a bad relationship far worse than Jodi's. Did I think about murder? Hell yeah! Did I carry out the muder? No---and truth be told is that they never came out of the house like clockwork as normal. Would I have lied and try to cover it up? Phuq no! I would have called 911 and waited for the cops myself. There but for the grace of God, go I. That was so long ago and I was younger than Jodi at the time and it probably would have taken me quite a few years before I would have realized that it wasn't worth it. These days Jodi ain't all that pretty like she was 5 years ago but she could have had a much better life and I'm thinking that her parents failed her. I'm not blaiming them but they should have gotten her some help. I bet her siblings have stories to tell about growing up with her. Like everyone, I wish this never happened and I'm so sorry that the Alexanders' will never recover completely from this type of devestation.

:goodpost::goodpost: I could not have said it better myself...

Every time I see her tears, fake, real or whatever people like that shed, I flash back to Travis' text: "You only cry for yourself." I promise. Every. Single. Time. :twocents:

I never saw real tears rolling down her cheeks - Anyone else? She is not able to cry or show true emotion like we do - Every time I watch those impact statements, my face breaks up and the tears flow freely - CMA never sheds a tear. She makes movements with her mouth and smashes on that nose, but the tears never come. That is the reason why she "hides" her face and eyes with her murdering hands...Always calculating - zero remorse. JMO

"how come she can tweet? Shouldn't she be cooking her ramen in her pants or something?" :floorlaugh:

(we saw a prison show about convicts and their 'cooking methods' once...lol)

hahahahahahahaaaaaa.

Hey by the way, did I happen to mention that Daryl Brewer was walking around the courtroom yesterday with a styrofoam container which appeared to hold his lunch leftovers? In the courtroom. I'm serious. Katie and I wondered if he had a Cinnabon in there...or at least the wrapper.

Why was court postponed Thurs? I read several theories, but don't quite know why yet.

Also, why is Beth Karas not on reporting more often? It's always Jean Cassaras. I prefer Beth. Any news on where Beth will be assigned after this?

TIA

Asking a favor :)

Sorry you guys, but my offline life took precedent today. All. Day. and. Night. Long. And believe me, it has been a loooong one. However, I've received 20+ private messages concerning the shift from the regular trial thread to the Sidebar when court is dark, concerns about the Sequence of Events thread (which was pulled for review) and a few other various issues.

Please know that I am NOT ignoring anyone. I simply have not had a chance to sign online and answer each of you personally. For that I apologize and ask for your patience. I am completely spent tonight...it is almost midnight where I live now, so I am not going to be able to answer you guys tonight either.

I just want y'all to know that you're not being ignored and I am not dismissing your concerns. I promise to try to answer each of you tomorrow after I have had some much needed rest.

Now for the favor.... I'd be forever grateful for help getting the word out. Please bump this post periodically so those who have messaged me just might see this apology/explanation.

Thanks in advance. Very much appreciated! :blowkiss:

I never saw real tears rolling down her cheeks - Anyone else? She is not able to cry or show true emotion like we do - Every time I watch those impact statements, my face breaks up and the tears flow freely - CMA never sheds a tear. She makes movements with her mouth and smashes on that nose, but the tears never come. That is the reason why she "hides" her face and eyes with her murdering hands...Always calculating - zero remorse. JMO

I think she actually squeezed one tear out. She let it drip all the way down her chin and onto her shirt. It took all that she had in her. She surely couldn't use that dry tissue on the one drop she managed!

I agree. ZERO remorse. And she will continue to torture that family as long as she lives. :twocents:

Why was court postponed Thurs? I read several theories, but don't quite know why yet.

Also, why is Beth Karas not on reporting more often? It's always Jean Cassaras. I prefer Beth. Any news on where Beth will be assigned after this?

TIA

Records are sealed, I believe. We won't know until after it is all over for CMA. Beth Karas will no longer be with HLN after this trial - Let's all hope and pray that she gets a great gig - She is in a different league than JC and JVM in my opinion and deserves better...

Sorry you guys, but my offline life took precedent today. All. Day. and. Night. Long. And believe me, it has been a loooong one. However, I've received 20+ private messages concerning the shift from the regular trial thread to the Sidebar when court is dark, concerns about the Sequence of Events thread (which was pulled for review) and a few other various issues.

Please know that I am NOT ignoring anyone. I simply have not had a chance to sign online and answer each of you personally. For that I apologize and ask for your patience. I am completely spent tonight...it is almost midnight where I live now, so I am not going to be able to answer you guys tonight either.

I just want y'all to know that you're not being ignored and I am not dismissing your concerns. I promise to try to answer each of you tomorrow after I have had some much needed rest.

Now for the favor.... I'd be forever grateful for help getting the word out. Please bump this post periodically so those who have messaged me just might see this apology/explanation.

I'm not one of them but bumpin' for beach...

HLN was playing Catherine Zeta Jones in "Chicago" all day long!
I looked at some of the lyrics and lo and behold Mormons and murder???
Maybe it was all a movie to the murderer!

"He Had it Coming"

I'm not sucking up but there is a reason the mods moved posts about the trial here. When we were all posting about the trial in regular mode, a lot of people complained about all of the OT posts since there wasn't anything really happening - Remember "tune in Wednesday - nothing important happening, right now? (or something like that - it was causing problems amongst members). The mods decided to let us have it both ways here. Everyone should be happy, right? JMO

Get some rest Beach. We will continue chilling and sharing pet pics, yummy foods, music and friendship. Thanks for all you mods do, I imagine it must be like being the teacher on duty at recess.

This has been a long, hard trial but we have gotten the guilty verdict and the extreme cruelty ruling and we can all relax as we wait for the finishing touches to her fate.

asking a favor :)

sorry you guys, but my offline life took precedent today. All. Day. And. Night. Long. And believe me, it has been a loooong one. However, i've received 20+ private messages concerning the shift from the regular trial thread to the sidebar when court is dark, concerns about the sequence of events thread (which was pulled for review) and a few other various issues.

Please know that i am not ignoring anyone. I simply have not had a chance to sign online and answer each of you personally. For that i apologize and ask for your patience. I am completely spent tonight...it is almost midnight where i live now, so i am not going to be able to answer you guys tonight either.

I just want y'all to know that you're not being ignored and i am not dismissing your concerns. I promise to try to answer each of you tomorrow after i have had some much needed rest.

:bump:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads