SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...she wasn't upset for Steven or Samantha. Isn't she the same chick who took an oath, took the stand and made up a story that their brother looked at pics of a little boy one day and broke her finger the next? Both of which Martinez proved never happened.

Absolutely. And she's the same murderer who 7days before felt compelled to tell a national TV reporter that there's a pic of their dead brother chasing a naked boy while holding a bible and dressed like a priest.

:seeya: I hope so.

One thing has bothered me badly that I really think needs to be cleared up for Travis... it's that d*mn stupid penis picture that Jodi said Travis sent to her phone. We've all seen the comparison of Daryl's fingers to the ones in that picture and it's clear to me and anyone that see's it that it's NOT Travis, it's Daryl! That little b**** allowed for that picture to be projected throughout the courtroom and on that big ole' screen and told the whole world it was Travis. :furious:

Not that it would make much of a difference now, thankfully, I just wish the jury and everyone could see this picture for themselves just so Jodi knows she didn't get away with it and, to clear Travis and his family of that humiliation... Preferably, when Daryl is on the stand.

Maybe thats why he suddenly doesnt mind showing his face - rather people not focus on those memorable hands?

I'm guessing she's tweeting about Wilmott? They do seem to be on the "outs..." :blushing:

I kind of thought she might be tweeting it about Travis?? I don't know. Sick individual...so who knows?

So are Jodi's witnesses going to be like the rest of the trial...where Juan gets to cross? And r there going to be juror questions in that part? -- I kind of hope not for the juror questions, don't want to give these ppl a chance to spew out more lies.

I thought no cross that they just do a speech but I could be wrong .. Anybody?

May 17, 2013 10:57 PM

CBS - 48 Hours

The mind of a killer: Unraveling the lies of Jodi Arias

Jodi-Arias_Spit-screen_1280x960_620x350.jpg

Jodi Arias (CBS)

"48 Hours" first introduced viewers to Jodi Arias in 2009, when she sat down to talk shortly after being arrested and charged with the murder of her ex-boyfriend, Travis Alexander. Since then, she has become a national sensation, the focus of newspaper and magazine profiles and the subject of 24-hour cable news coverage.

"48 Hours" correspondent Maureen Maher interviewed Arias at the Estrella Jail four-and-a-half years ago, when she agreed to tell CBS News her story of how Alexander had been murdered -- an interview which, for the first time in the history of "48 Hours", was used as evidence in a death penalty trial.

During the three-hour interview, Arias told Maher a tale of secret intimacy, the drama of masked intruders and, ultimately, a desperate escape. It was an incredible story.

As it turned out, that incredible story was an incredible lie. At her trial, Jodi Arias told the world a new story, weaving a tale of fear and abuse.

"48 Hours" returns to our first meetings with Arias for insight into the mind of a killer.

Read more of multi page article and click on videos:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18559_1...f-a-killer-unraveling-the-lies-of-jodi-arias/
~~~~~

Video (43:25):

Unraveling the lies of Jodi Arias
May 17, 2013 7:45 PM

Convicted of murder, "48 Hours" interviews were evidence in her trial. Will she be put to death? Maureen Maher reports.

Unraveling the lies of Jodi Arias - 48 Hours - CBS News

The reporter on 48 hours actually calls CMJA a "national sensation". :puke:.....I call her a "national disgrace".

FU Cancer you f'kn :stormingmad: You will not win this battle with my son you :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Sorry for the rant but we were unable to leave the hospital today. His levels were too high.

http://6g6.eu/sih0-waiting.jpg

Hope you all are having a good night...about to read some posts!

Bless you sweetheart, you and your precious son. Love, Prayers, :heart:

I was speeding up the driveway about 40 miles an hour, going to pick up the youngest grandson (between commercial breaks) I see something moving in the driveway ahead but it isn't moving fast like a squirrel or cat.

It was a freaking 3 foot Alligator!

Now this is after having a reptile filled day, with the icky gecko who resides behind the TV and the 4 ft snake that lives under my playhouse. I'm just so grossed out.

Is this a reptile conspiracy? Are these cold blooded lil freaks meeting weekly and laughing as she exchange stories of who startled me the most?

Out of the 3 of them, it is the alligator who bothers me the least.

In a frenzy cause their queen is about to get the needle?

:seeya: I hope so.

One thing has bothered me badly that I really think needs to be cleared up for Travis... it's that d*mn stupid penis picture that Jodi said Travis sent to her phone. We've all seen the comparison of Daryl's fingers to the ones in that picture and it's clear to me and anyone that see's it that it's NOT Travis, it's Daryl! That little b**** allowed for that picture to be projected throughout the courtroom and on that big ole' screen and told the whole world it was Travis. :furious:

Not that it would make much of a difference now, thankfully, I just wish the jury and everyone could see this picture for themselves just so Jodi knows she didn't get away with it and, to clear Travis and his family of that humiliation... Preferably, when Daryl is on the stand.

But the penis (r we allowed to write that wordl? LOL!) pic looks like a darker man...maybe Bobby Juarez?? Or maybe some random guy she met...I would not be at all surprised by that.

I heard a rumor on here tonite that Donavan Bering broke probation by appearing in the court room and communicating with the Convicted Felon CMA on a daily basis for Twitters. Did Donavan break probation purposely to get back into Estrella?

I am missing the importance of Travis Alexander and his sister Samantha having their picture taken in late May 2008. What is the significance of this picture (if a person "thinks about it," the significance of this picture, what should be the conclusion)?

Thanks to anyone for explaining the importance of Travis Alexander and his sister Samantha taken in May 2008.

*Remember hearing Samantha say today that Travis visited her in Late May 2008 in Southern Cal? Travis insisted that they have their picture taken together. LATE MAY 2008 - Think about that.....
She didn't want him to take it but he talked her into it. It's the last photo taken of them together before he died a week or so later. That's the importance IMO.

OMG! OMG! SOOOOOO cute! I share my life with two rescued Chihuahuas, Cooper and Bridey. I'll try to figure out how to post a pic...since we're having a pet parade and all. Thanks to all for sharing baby pics. I'm enjoying every single one!

Real cute. It makes me miss the chihuahua I found. My cats would not accept him. I took him to the vet to be fixed and he got his shots. I found him a good home.

I have been waiting up. I am in ABQ (Albequerque (sp???!!!) awaiting for the 48 hours. Nothing, now letterman is on. When does it come on? AFTER letterman>?

Am watching 48 hours.

When JA asked JM.."Am I allowed to say what I mean"....her face looked like the devil. I could not even make my face do that. An expression of hate/evil!! Scary!!

Am going to watch it here in 20minutes...sounds like 48hrs is showing, who we know to be, the real JA.

FU Cancer you f'kn :stormingmad: You will not win this battle with my son you :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Sorry for the rant but we were unable to leave the hospital today. His levels were too high.

http://6g6.eu/sih0-waiting.jpg

Hope you all are having a good night...about to read some posts!

I'm so sorry Rosemary! Praying for you and Kyle. Never Ever Give Up!!

I made t-shirts for a friend and the entire family that said "F#CK CANCER"...all spelled out, pink for girls, gray for the guys. They wore them proud and the family is still fighting. :heartbeat: Got all the stuff at Michaels...easy peasy. Cancer sucks.

Hugs and Prayers.

I thought no cross that they just do a speech but I could be wrong .. Anybody?

As far as I remember, the "witnesses" for CMA will sit in "the box" to say what they say. And YES, Juan Martinez can cross. IIRC.

Edit: Which reminds me, if this is true, how can Juan cross a witness if they are allowed to give their statements without showing their faces to the Jurors - effectively?

I kind of thought she might be tweeting it about Travis?? I don't know. Sick individual...so who knows?

Every time I see her tears, fake, real or whatever people like that shed, I flash back to Travis' text: "You only cry for yourself." I promise. Every. Single. Time. :twocents:

I don't post much as I am kind of shy. :blushing:
I have enjoyed your posts so much.
I thought I would share a few of my furbabies.

Poo, Yuki, and Zachary..(which my youngest daughter named after Zac of the Hanson Brothers):facepalm:

Attachments

• my 3 furbabies.jpg
    my 3 furbabies.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 40
BBM: If Jodi has half a brain that 2nd APPLIANCE should be a FAN! But this is Jodi and she will probably want a battery operated "personal device" IYKWIM. :doh:

Battery operated?? THAT I doubt. I kinda' had her figured for the heavy-duty-industrial-strength-two-hands-required personal device. Maybe 220-V or 3-phase model.

But the penis (r we allowed to write that wordl? LOL!) pic looks like a darker man...maybe Bobby Juarez?? Or maybe some random guy she met...I would not be at all surprised by that.

re BBM- ITA!!
The photo has no foreskin IIRC and Travis did in the photos taken 06/04/08. I can't believe I know these things about the victim. :blushing:

RIP Travis. It's almost over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member