SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Shady - she was absolutely ASTONISHED when that verdict came in. I don't care what anyone says -- there's no way in hell she could force that chin to quiver like it did -- that was pure nerves taking over plain & simple.

And all the time she was waiting for the verdict thinking, "no jury will find me guilty"!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Crazy cat lady starter kit! Great pic.
a LONG TIME AGO...
:scared: I went from 3 to 8 to 13 in 4 months!
2 neutered males.
My female had kittens on March 17th and AGAIN on July 20th.
I had NO IDEA they could get pregnant again so soon.

Never again! Luckily I found homes for most of them! I kept 2
and had 5 cats for years!!!

I'm still surprised he's agreed to show his hands ... Oops I mean face ... Seriously what's the point? To explain to the jurors how Jodi dumped him for a younger more successful man who she later savagey killed after he caught on to her manipulations, scams and lies? This guy is either hugely naive or very afraid.

Oh wow... when you just said naive or very afraid. Wonder if any of JA jail-goons have threatened his son. I just put nothing past her.

I know how that goes. I've done may infusions of some of my older kitties. Gone are the days when I can afford much now. Max's last "spa" treatment at the vet about broke us for a month. But there isn't much I wouldn't do for them. In fact, they see a doc before I do. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: None of my cats liked my last attempt at sharing a bed, and they were right. So I've accepted the celebrate life with just me and the kitties.

OMG, what a hoot!

Love the picture!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

FU Cancer you f'kn :stormingmad: You will not win this battle with my son you :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Sorry for the rant but we were unable to leave the hospital today. His levels were too high.

http://6g6.eu/sih0-waiting.jpg

Hope you all are having a good night...about to read some posts!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Crazy cat lady starter kit! Great pic.

Also for the beginner crazy cat lady.... "the crazy cat lady" organizer!

Attachments

• cat organizer.jpg
    cat organizer.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 48
Just want to tell y'all how much I enjoyed looking at all the photos of your pets. Who ever would have thought that a Corgi sleeps on it's back? (I think it was a Corgi)...That one about killed me, now. I lost my little Schnauzer - maybe will show some photos of him one day - He was the Little General..."Patton" was his name...

I could go line dancing with a local single's group....butbutbut....I am too lazy.

And the line dancers will be there next time but I have never before and may never again spend a Saturday with a group of folks like you sleuthers, who not only are witty & wise, but are animal adorers! I have loved admiring all our animal friends today and experiencing a thread such as this where we are all safe to do so. Magical...

FU Cancer you f'kn :stormingmad: You will not win this battle with my son you :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Sorry for the rant but we were unable to leave the hospital today. His levels were too high.

(((rose)))

Will keep you and your family in my prayers. :please::please:

I am missing the importance of Travis Alexander and his sister Samantha having their picture taken in late May 2008. What is the significance of this picture (if a person "thinks about it," the significance of this picture, what should be the conclusion)?

Thanks to anyone for explaining the importance of Travis Alexander and his sister Samantha taken in May 2008.

*Remember hearing Samantha say today that Travis visited her in Late May 2008 in Southern Cal? Travis insisted that they have their picture taken together. LATE MAY 2008 - Think about that.....

I hope this doesn't mean that we cannot discuss any of the points I made in an earlier post (that can be BBM and replied to):

Just some thoughts of my own here after today:

*I wonder if anyone has ever seen CMA (convicted murderer Arias) - I adopted this from another poster here "gauntlet"...I wonder if anyone in her family or friends ever saw "real tears with emotion"? Any evidence of that yet? No.

*Notice, CMA was wearing the same ponytail behind her head today that she wore during the guilt phase of this trial? I did and I know the jurors remember.

*Remember hearing Samantha say today that Travis visited her in Late May 2008 in Southern Cal? Travis insisted that they have their picture taken together. LATE MAY 2008 - Think about that.....

*The jurors know how all the delays are affecting their own lives. After today, they know the constant delays by the DT is affecting the Alexander's lives, too.

*Did Juan Martinez know that the 2 witnesses for the DT were going to be speaking today? Did the State have enough time to look into these 2 individuals ahead of time?

*Man, when Steven talked today about having nightmares about someone coming at him with a KNIFE and then waking his kids and wife to make sure they were still alive".....That was it !!! That was it.....

*How about the DT claiming that one of the mitigating factors for CMA was "She Had No Support From Her Family":

#1 - Didn't CMA live with her grandparents in between her "road-trips"? Are they not family? Do you not think that her parents didn't give some monies to grandparents to help?

#2 - Didn't Mom and Grandma attend court?

#3 - Didn't Mom visit CMA in jail everyday?

#4 - Didn't Mom try to help CMA move from Mesa to Yreka?

#5 - Didn't Father try to discipline CMA and that is when she moved in with Bobby Juarez?

I've got more but will stop for right now.....

Just want to tell y'all how much I enjoyed looking at all the photos of your pets. Who ever would have thought that a Corgi sleeps on it's back? (I think it was a Corgi)...That one about killed me, now. I lost my little Schnauzer - maybe will show some photos of him one day - He was the Little General..."Patton" was his name...

Yep, Boycie is a Cardigan Corgi. They love to sleep on their backs. He's doing it right now. LOL

Sorry to hear about the General. I can't wait to see a pic of him.

Since we are sharing pet stories, just before we were married, my DH presented me with a beautiful Siamese kitten. Fast forward several months of wedded bliss and my DH asks his boss & and his very prim & proper wife to dinner.

The Siamese walkes into the living room and everyone began commenting on how beautiful she is. The cat then goes into her first heat right at wife's feet. Loud unearthly yells, dragging her hind end on the carpet... the full show with sound effects. The wife was horrified. Don't think she was a cat person. :floorlaugh:

I got a fit of the giggles and couldn't catch the cat at first. I finally shut her up in a back bedroom and we ate dinner to the tune of muffled, haunting cat screams.The wife winced at every yowl and cut her food into tiny pieces without managing to eat any. They left as soon as the last bite was eaten. :seeya:

I am so sorry RP - Always know we are here for you. My brother in law was diagnosed with Lung Cancer several years ago after coughing up blood. Then it moved to other places in his body - Now it has moved to his Pancreas...Let us hope and pray that one day our Medical Scientists can find a cure.....I am praying for your Son - God Bless You.

And the line dancers will be there next time but I have never before and may never again spend a Saturday with a group of folks like you sleuthers, who not only are witty & wise, but are animal adorers! I have loved admiring all our animal friends today and experiencing a thread such as this where we are all safe to do so. Magical...

Is it Saturday night; OMG, I've lost another whole day....:scared::scared:

I have to get outside in the fresh air - My friend asked me what I did all day; I lied and said oh, dishes, run the sweeper, clean the litter boxes, watch baseball, work in the flower gardens......I wake up, sign in, read threads, post and then heck, it's bedtime again...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I don't remember which poster posted this (but thank you so much) but it is good for a laugh (the kind that makes you cry and laugh out loud even though you are by yourself)

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicamisener/the-30-most-hilarious-autocorrect-struggles-ever

nite, all!

Remember Jodi is sleeping on a 4 ft mattress...hehe

Aww, you and your son are so beautiful. What a sweet little man. I'll be keeping you both in my thoughts.

We might find out when Darryl Brewer takes the stand next week. ;)

Speaking of witnesses for JA...

Just heard a quote from a lawyer on the show "Women on Deathrow"

"When you try the Devil, you have to go to hell for your witnesses"

Totally chilling statement, but probably true.... :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics