SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am missing the importance of Travis Alexander and his sister Samantha having their picture taken in late May 2008. What is the significance of this picture (if a person "thinks about it," the significance of this picture, what should be the conclusion)?

Thanks to anyone for explaining the importance of Travis Alexander and his sister Samantha taken in May 2008.

*Remember hearing Samantha say today that Travis visited her in Late May 2008 in Southern Cal? Travis insisted that they have their picture taken together. LATE MAY 2008 - Think about that.....

It was May 26, 2008 that Travis texted CMA and told her that he was done with her and that she was evil and she was the worst thing that ever happened to him. Travis went to visit his Sister Samantha and evidently didn't go visit CMA while in Cali. That photo was VERY IMPORTANT to Samantha. That's all.

Hey by the way, did I happen to mention that Daryl Brewer was walking around the courtroom yesterday with a styrofoam container which appeared to hold his lunch leftovers? In the courtroom. I'm serious. Katie and I wondered if he had a Cinnabon in there...or at least the wrapper.

FU Cancer you f'kn :stormingmad: You will not win this battle with my son you :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Sorry for the rant but we were unable to leave the hospital today. His levels were too high.

http://6g6.eu/sih0-waiting.jpg

Hope you all are having a good night...about to read some posts!

What a handsome young man (he looks like his mama). Prayers and hugs going out to you Rosemary. I have two boys (19 and 16), and I can't imagine what you're going through. :hug:

Maybe Jodi is thinking she can get up on the stand and do a victims impact statement too? This chick is seriously deluded! Can't believe her latest tweet :furious:

Rosemary Pierce, I can't find your original post w/ the pic but wanted to say I love that picture of you and your precious son. You look so beautiful together (and alike!). My heart goes out to you both and holding you all in warm healing light from the beautiful AZ desert. :heart:

Rosemary. I am so sorry that your son could not leave the hospital today. Your son is so brave. Prayers, hugs and positive thoughts for your family.

Yep, Boycie is a Cardigan Corgi. They love to sleep on their backs. He's doing it right now. LOL

Sorry to hear about the General. I can't wait to see a pic of him.

Really, thanks for the photos - The one when he first came home with those little feet got me - But I have to say, I've never seen a photo of a Corgi sleeping on it's back - Only on WS, I guess. This should be a reminder to all pet owners to take plenty of pictures of your pets -

May 17, 2013 10:57 PM

CBS - 48 Hours

The mind of a killer: Unraveling the lies of Jodi Arias

Jodi-Arias_Spit-screen_1280x960_620x350.jpg

Jodi Arias (CBS)

"48 Hours" first introduced viewers to Jodi Arias in 2009, when she sat down to talk shortly after being arrested and charged with the murder of her ex-boyfriend, Travis Alexander. Since then, she has become a national sensation, the focus of newspaper and magazine profiles and the subject of 24-hour cable news coverage.

"48 Hours" correspondent Maureen Maher interviewed Arias at the Estrella Jail four-and-a-half years ago, when she agreed to tell CBS News her story of how Alexander had been murdered -- an interview which, for the first time in the history of "48 Hours", was used as evidence in a death penalty trial.

During the three-hour interview, Arias told Maher a tale of secret intimacy, the drama of masked intruders and, ultimately, a desperate escape. It was an incredible story.

As it turned out, that incredible story was an incredible lie. At her trial, Jodi Arias told the world a new story, weaving a tale of fear and abuse.

"48 Hours" returns to our first meetings with Arias for insight into the mind of a killer.

Read more of multi page article and click on videos:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18559_1...f-a-killer-unraveling-the-lies-of-jodi-arias/
~~~~~

Video (43:25):

Unraveling the lies of Jodi Arias
May 17, 2013 7:45 PM

Convicted of murder, "48 Hours" interviews were evidence in her trial. Will she be put to death? Maureen Maher reports.

Unraveling the lies of Jodi Arias - 48 Hours - CBS News

It was May 26, 2008 that Travis texted CMA and told her that he was done with her and that she was evil and she was the worst thing that ever happened to him. Travis went to visit his Sister Samantha and evidently didn't go visit CMA while in Cali. That photo was VERY IMPORTANT to Samantha. That's all.

I ALSO thought about that when she showed that picture. I remembered Jodi was begging and begging him to come visit her, and when I heard he had gone to see Samantha, I was like, YEAH THERE YOU GO *advertiser censored*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I"m sure that was, unfortunately, one of the things that set her off, b/c that was a DIRECT snub to Jodi from Travis.

In reality he's not an official date. He's a really good friend who I've not seen in months. And who's taking me out to dinner. Who I just adore and he makes me laugh and makes me always feel like a million bucks. Plus he's a wine guru so there's always lots of wining and dining. :D I really need a night out like that!

you're going to break Steelys heart? :confused:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

We might find out when Darryl Brewer takes the stand next week. ;)

:seeya: I hope so.

One thing has bothered me badly that I really think needs to be cleared up for Travis... it's that d*mn stupid penis picture that Jodi said Travis sent to her phone. We've all seen the comparison of Daryl's fingers to the ones in that picture and it's clear to me and anyone that see's it that it's NOT Travis, it's Daryl! That little b**** allowed for that picture to be projected throughout the courtroom and on that big ole' screen and told the whole world it was Travis. :furious:

Not that it would make much of a difference now, thankfully, I just wish the jury and everyone could see this picture for themselves just so Jodi knows she didn't get away with it and, to clear Travis and his family of that humiliation... Preferably, when Daryl is on the stand.

Attachments

• wrong fingrs liar.jpg
    wrong fingrs liar.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 56
Maybe Jodi is thinking she can get up on the stand and do a victims impact statement too? This chick is seriously deluded! Can't believe her latest tweet :furious:

So are Jodi's witnesses going to be like the rest of the trial...where Juan gets to cross? And r there going to be juror questions in that part? -- I kind of hope not for the juror questions, don't want to give these ppl a chance to spew out more lies.

FU Cancer you f'kn :stormingmad: You will not win this battle with my son you :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Sorry for the rant but we were unable to leave the hospital today. His levels were too high.

http://6g6.eu/sih0-waiting.jpg

Hope you all are having a good night...about to read some posts!

(((hugs))) and prayers to you and your son!!!!!

and night everyone :seeya:

Hey by the way, did I happen to mention that Daryl Brewer was walking around the courtroom yesterday with a styrofoam container which appeared to hold his lunch leftovers? In the courtroom. I'm serious. Katie and I wondered if he had a Cinnabon in there...or at least the wrapper.
___

I wonder why they couldn't have called Darryl B if that other lady wasn't ready. Couldn't the judge have said to have Darryl B or Jodi take the stand instead.... I guess I just don't get why 'all of a sudden' there is an issue, and the DT didn't have to adjust.

Maybe there was a perfectly good reason, but, it feels like this happens so often with them; JM gives a great cross or argument, and all of a sudden they need the weekend to change or edit their strategy. Could almost hear them telling the Judge 'our client won't get a fair hearing after the jury listened to their VIS and so we need some distance before we take the stand', blah, blah, blah... just my frustration speaking

I just read this...and gasped outloud..my almost 13 year old daughter asked "what?" And I told her the tweet. She said "bad version of a Kelly Clarkson song" then she said (I swear) "how come she can tweet? shouldn't she be cooking her ramen in her pants or something?" :floorlaugh:

(We saw a prison show about convicts and their 'cooking methods' once...lol)

Just saw that!

Jodi Arias ‏@jodiann_arias 1h Snc U been gone Everythins goin wrongWhy'dyou have to say goodbye Look what you've done to meI can't stop these tears fromfallinfrom my eyes

This isn't the account that Donovan was tweeting from, and there are tweets even on the weekend she was in hospital. So either someone is making up tweets for her, perhaps someone on 'that' site or it's a troll account attracting a whole heck of publicity.

Schuby's little Ginger all fixed up
null_zps4e502c20.jpg

OMG! OMG! SOOOOOO cute! I share my life with two rescued Chihuahuas, Cooper and Bridey. I'll try to figure out how to post a pic...since we're having a pet parade and all. Thanks to all for sharing baby pics. I'm enjoying every single one!

LOL!!! Well he is associated with Jodi so I fully expect him to be weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper