SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw that!

Jodi Arias ‏@jodiann_arias 1h Snc U been gone Everythins goin wrongWhy'dyou have to say goodbye Look what you've done to meI can't stop these tears fromfallinfrom my eyes

It sounds like a song. Is Jodi doing rap/hiphop songs for her besties from the county jail now?
Would she write a little dity (no not the girl from new york city) about life and the terrible angst of being a martyr on death row? She'd use it to leave "mark my words" till time immortal.

Granddoggy Pluto, & my kitty Katy who helps with my work & my little Princess who is one!
null_zps4a70824b.jpg

Something is OFF alright. Why would a child make up stuff? Why do kids have imaginary friends? Why do kids say the were adopted when they weren't? Kids do that. Doesn't mean they are being abused. The kid has a problem to get that hysterical over a made up story. Made up is the key.

One of the first things you stated "small town, teachers who are oblivious"? Really? After school the teachers are supposed to patrol for unknown/made up ambulances? I don't like any kid left on a playground after school is dismissed. Parents are supposed to pick up young children or some sort of after school day care should when school is out. I do understand a "mother's" gut feeling. I worked as a CPS worker for years in NM. I cannot even begin to tell you the stories I heard and I had to make reports on. Oy vey!!! lol.

IF you are concerned you can report to CPS about the unknown ambulance story, kids eats too much and you've got a gut feeling something is wrong with the mom. By state/federal law they have to respond with a phone call/visit.

I'm glad other mom's/dad's are out there care about others children. That's a GOOD thing. We all have to pay attention to ours and to yours. :heartluv:

A CPS worker's job is to take reports and investigate. It is pretty difficult to either substantiate or "close a case -unfounded" without an initial report. How are you so certain that it is made-up? If someone has an inkling or a suspicion of child abuse and/or neglect, they should report it. It is far better to be safe than sorry. Kids and babies die everyday because people "don't want to get involved".

LOL... we have a reptile exhibit where I work... all kinds of snakes along with anacondas, alligators and crocodiles... we also have tornadoes and hurricanes seasons here... I often joke about having a storm and having to look out for flying reptiles!

WagaraTapaTalk
Oh man my son would adore to see that....he is such an anything living/breathing lover...you name it, he loves it.

Dang.............you people are harder to find than the Mother Load.....but I kept searchin

At least they didn't list "aspiring singer" as a mitigating factor. We'd all have to sit through "O Holy Night" again!

S24, we may still have to hear OHN....being a talented artist is listed as one of her mitigating factors; now that she's been busted for tracing, singing for the jury may be the only way to demonstrate her "art."

So, what do you think? She is still telling Donovan or someone what to tweet.
Still putting the blame on Travis.

Gosh Jodi, give us a freakin break.
I read this as Donovan crying because her probation is stopping her from having contact with Jodi...color me stupid!

WagaraTapaTalk

Ms KatieCoolLady ...does this man that you are looking at dating know about the Spanz story? I found that in my learning curve with hubby(may he RIP) that the learning/bonding time is the most fun. I loved my hubs shortcomings and his stregths. We laughed most of the time..I wore spanx also and that always kept life interesting.

Ydiven thanks so much for you sharing of the bonding process. You are a delight.

In reality he's not an official date. He's a really good friend who I've not seen in months. And who's taking me out to dinner. Who I just adore and he makes me laugh and makes me always feel like a million bucks. Plus he's a wine guru so there's always lots of wining and dining. :D I really need a night out like that!

WOW...I couldn't understand the words in the beginning but the body language screamed.....MAD MAN@!

Bundy successfully escaped twice....I thought of that when JA pulled her interview stunt after the verdict. "I have an idea," she had said on Troy's voicemail.

In reality he's not an official date. He's a really good friend who I've not seen in months. And who's taking me out to dinner. Who I just adore and he makes me laugh and makes me always feel like a million bucks. Plus he's a wine guru so there's always lots of wining and dining. :D I really need a night out like that!

Would he happen to have a friend in his thirties that is single, not abusive, wants kids, likes animals LOL??

Just saw that!

Jodi Arias ‏@jodiann_arias 1h Snc U been gone Everythins goin wrongWhy'dyou have to say goodbye Look what you've done to meI can't stop these tears fromfallinfrom my eyes

I just read this...and gasped outloud..my almost 13 year old daughter asked "what?" And I told her the tweet. She said "bad version of a Kelly Clarkson song" then she said (I swear) "how come she can tweet? shouldn't she be cooking her ramen in her pants or something?" :floorlaugh:

(We saw a prison show about convicts and their 'cooking methods' once...lol)

To answer the person's question on tweeting, yes she is still tweeting, her latest was a preview of the book she is writing, some said it was a play, jodi has not decided. but she released a small portion of what she is working on in addition to her original art.

"O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?
Deny thy father refuse thy name, thou art thyself thou not a montegue, what is montegue? tis nor hand nor foot nor any other part belonging to a man
What is in a name?
That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet,
So Romeo would were he not Romeo called retain such dear perfection to which he owes without that title,
Romeo, Doth thy name!
And for that name which is no part of thee, take all thyself."

It sounds like a song. Is Jodi doing rap/hiphop songs for her besties from the county jail now?
Would she write a little dity (no not the girl from new york city) about life and the terrible angst of being a martyr on death row? She'd use it to leave "mark my words" till time immortal.

Yes it is I'm goin down by Mary j Blige

"I'm Goin' Down"

Time on my hands
Since you been away boy
I ain't got no plans
No no no no
And the sound of the rain
Against my windowpane
Is slowly, is slowly drivin' me insane, boy

[Chorus:]
I'm goin' down
I'm goin' down
Cause you ain't around baby
My whole world's upside down

Sleep don't come easy
Boy please believe me
Since you been gone
Everything's goin' wrong
Why'd you have to say goodbye
Look what you've done to me
I can't stop these tears from fallin' from my eyes
Ooh baby

[Chorus]

Oooh baby love
goin' down, goin' down
Mmm ooh I'm goin' down
Ooh I, I...

[Chorus]

Ooh, goin' down
Goin' down
Oh, I don't know what to do
If I ever lose you
I'll be goin' down
I said I'll be goin' down
Oh, please forgive me baby
I'm so sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry
What did I do wrong?
I said, what did I do wrong?
Please forgive me baby
And come on home
Goin' down, goin' down, goin' down

(She's goin down alright)

Future Mr. Ynot eventually became official present-day Mr. Ynot, and despite the rocky start to their relationship, he and Odds came to an understanding and shared many fine adventures over the years. In the last months of Odds's life, Mr. Y gave him dialysis 2-3 times a day, and in the worst parts of his illness, Odds only wanted to be on his papa's shoulder.

I know how that goes. I've done may infusions of some of my older kitties. Gone are the days when I can afford much now. Max's last "spa" treatment at the vet about broke us for a month. But there isn't much I wouldn't do for them. In fact, they see a doc before I do. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: None of my cats liked my last attempt at sharing a bed, and they were right. So I've accepted the celebrate life with just me and the kitties.

Attachments

• catlady.jpg
    catlady.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 35
We might find out when Darryl Brewer takes the stand next week. ;)

I'm still surprised he's agreed to show his hands ... Oops I mean face ... Seriously what's the point? To explain to the jurors how Jodi dumped him for a younger more successful man who she later savagey killed after he caught on to her manipulations, scams and lies? This guy is either hugely naive or very afraid.

I know how that goes. I've done may infusions of some of my older kitties. Gone are the days when I can afford much now. Max's last "spa" treatment at the vet about broke us for a month. But there isn't much I wouldn't do for them. In fact, they see a doc before I do. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: None of my cats liked my last attempt at sharing a bed, and they were right. So I've accepted the celebrate life with just me and the kitties.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Crazy cat lady starter kit! Great pic.

Seriously Mr Nurmi should get up and say "ok good people of the Jury I am going to talk about Jodi's virtues...ok...well there is...well, um, ok..oh here's one.. ok.. um.. ok I got nothing"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper