SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard someone on TV last night say it might be FOR his son... He does not want her on death row and his son having to live with the thought that he lived in the same home as her as a young boy.

I have no opinion on this, but the child must be in or near his teens now. Tough age for a kid!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Everyone who didn't have a child has moved or run away from the Monster. Daryll follows his ex--moves where she moves--who had custody in 2008 (don't know about now). He can't run away because of his child.

Since we've been talking about Jodi Arias' pschological state, I might point to the fact that she entered a relationship with a guy who didn't want marriage and four years later, after sucking him into buying a house with her, ditches him for a younger, hotter, richer guy who is in a relationship with someone else.

Daryll clearly expressed his position to JA from day one. She does not accept or even consider what other people want when she makes her plans. How did she get him to buy a house with her? By saying "You won't marry me--the least you can do is help me buy a house."

I was speeding up the driveway about 40 miles an hour, going to pick up the youngest grandson (between commercial breaks) I see something moving in the driveway ahead but it isn't moving fast like a squirrel or cat.

It was a freaking 3 foot Alligator!

Now this is after having a reptile filled day, with the icky gecko who resides behind the TV and the 4 ft snake that lives under my playhouse. I'm just so grossed out.

Is this a reptile conspiracy? Are these cold blooded lil freaks meeting weekly and laughing as she exchange stories of who startled me the most?

Out of the 3 of them, it is the alligator who bothers me the least.

Everyone who didn't have a child has moved or run away from the Monster. Daryll follows his ex--moves where she moves--who had custody in 2008 (don't know about now). He can't run away because of his child.

Since we've been talking about Jodi Arias' pschological state, I might point to the fact that she entered a relationship with a guy who didn't want marriage and four years later, after sucking him into buying a house with her, ditches him for a younger, hotter, richer guy who is in a relationship with someone else.

Daryll clearly expressed his position to JA from day one. She does not accept or even consider what other people want when she makes her plans. How did she get him to buy a house with her? By saying "You won't marry me--the least you can do is help me buy a house."

Bolded by me!

WOW! You are so smart! I never even considered this fact.
You have taught me so much!:seeya:

I think Jodi put the weapons in a place shed be able to go back and find them.

Certainly makes sense. She would be the type to want trophies from her handiwork. As you point this out I remember Jodi peeking behind her hair curtain at the gruesome photos. She just had to see her work. And she also asked during Interrogation to see the pics :scared:

Sadly, I'm from the Philadelphia suburbs and I have never had Pat's pr Geno's. :anguish:

I've lived in the Philly 'burbs all my life. Pat's and Geno's are the worst, so you missed nothing. The best cheesesteaks and hoagies in Philly are in the little places no one has ever heard of. Pat's and Geno's are gimmicks trading off celebrity, not food. Only tourists and socializers go to either P's or G's.

I was speeding up the driveway about 40 miles an hour, going to pick up the youngest grandson (between commercial breaks) I see something moving in the driveway ahead but it isn't moving fast like a squirrel or cat.

Now this is after having a reptile filled day, with the icky gecko who resides behind the TV and the 4 ft snake that lives under my playhouse. I'm just so grossed out.

Is this a reptile conspiracy? Are these cold blooded lil freaks meeting weekly and laughing as she exchange stories of who startled me the most?

awww...I like geckos....so cute! They eat insects...loved having them near my porch light!

At least you didn't run into Jodi!
She is the worst with her reptilian tongue! ewww!
I will have nightmares tonight for sure.

OMG! That's insane!!! That happened today???? (is the gecko trying to sell everyone insurance or something?).

2 min after I posted that the Gecko came on my tv trying to sell ME insurance! Of course I blame Jodi Arias. :scared:

Never thought I would say that I like what Linda Kenney Baden is saying :floorlaugh:
I thought the same thing! There was nothing new for me on the show but I do think it was a well put together program.

WagaraTapaTalk

Dateline on ID repeating ... JA - Obsession Story on NOW @11pm eastern time.
I missed it earlier.

Ugh...There is a tweet in about an hour ago on the twitter that took the place of the one Donovan took down. Paraphrasing. She says since you been gone everything is going wrong. Why did you have to say goodbye. Look at what you have done to me. I can't stop crying.

This tweet is different from the rest I have seen on the particular account. It contains spelling errors and abbreviations for words.

At least you didn't run into Jodi!
She is the worst with her reptilian tongue! ewww!
I will have nightmares tonight for sure.

Oh my I would be freaked out too. I don't do reptiles. They freak me out. Give me a furry of any kind. Any day. Apologies to the reptile lovers. Off i go to crash and burn :seeya:

I have a friend that sold gecko's.
She could never even go on vacation! They are really hard to raise.
She had and entire kitchen cabinet filled with tupperware containers
and sawdust that housed the eggs.
100's of eggs.. not sure how she knew when they would hatch!

She made good $

Ugh...There is a tweet in about an hour ago on the twitter that took the place of the one Donovan took down. Paraphrasing. She says since you been gone everything is going wrong. Why did you have to say goodbye. Look at what you have done to me. I can't stop crying.

This tweet is different from the rest I have seen on the particular account. It contains spelling errors and abbreviations for words.

Just saw that!

Jodi Arias ‏@jodiann_arias 1h Snc U been gone Everythins goin wrongWhy'dyou have to say goodbye Look what you've done to meI can't stop these tears fromfallinfrom my eyes

Father took her to pick up the rental (hmm, you mean you CAN rent a car in Yreka? Novel idea!) where she told him she would be gone for a few days and couldn't tell him where (Flores interview with Arias Father). The warrant was signed and she was under observation the prior evening to see if she would leave. Officers saw someone who they think may have been Mom Arias come to grandparents house that evening, talk outside to CMja, hug and then leave. During this time, CMja is loading stuff in vehicle.
Next morning, CMja goes to vehicle at which time she is arrested. Warrant served on Grandparent's home and parent's home simultaneously. Several knives inside books in boxes were found, along with 9mm ammo. NO GUN at that time.
Mom Arias later called LE to see if they had found 9mm. LE contacted rental place/or vice versa and it was found duct taped(?) to the engine block (?) although I think the firewall would have been more logical.
I don't know about the Calif/Mexico border, but the Az/Mex border has imaging technology suspected vehicles are run through to find anomalies in a vehicle. Guns are easily spotted. I doubt she was headed to Mexico because US rental cars are subject to search far more often than not, and specifically for guns and cash..........but I don't think she was that smart.
Wow, thanks for that. How creepy. Multiple knives hidden in books?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mygalacticmother