SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nite, Nite Everyone! It was nice talking with you all. We laughed, we cried..... :)

Goodnight.

Love seeing everyone's "babies". Ours is an F4 Bengal (4th generation from the original breeding with the Asian Snow Leopard). He was the runt so got the name PeeWee. He's a little crazy like everyone else in our family, loves to drink out of the toilet, can open doors and jump higher than any cat I've seen, turns the faucets on and plays in the water, and will attack any toes seen moving under the covers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 50
I was speeding up the driveway about 40 miles an hour, going to pick up the youngest grandson (between commercial breaks) I see something moving in the driveway ahead but it isn't moving fast like a squirrel or cat.

It was a freaking 3 foot Alligator!

Now this is after having a reptile filled day, with the icky gecko who resides behind the TV and the 4 ft snake that lives under my playhouse. I'm just so grossed out.

Is this a reptile conspiracy? Are these cold blooded lil freaks meeting weekly and laughing as she exchange stories of who startled me the most?

Out of the 3 of them, it is the alligator who bothers me the least.
LOL... we have a reptile exhibit where I work... all kinds of snakes along with anacondas, alligators and crocodiles... we also have tornadoes and hurricanes seasons here... I often joke about having a storm and having to look out for flying reptiles!

WagaraTapaTalk

I was speeding up the driveway about 40 miles an hour, going to pick up the youngest grandson (between commercial breaks) I see something moving in the driveway ahead but it isn't moving fast like a squirrel or cat.

It was a freaking 3 foot Alligator!

Now this is after having a reptile filled day, with the icky gecko who resides behind the TV and the 4 ft snake that lives under my playhouse. I'm just so grossed out.

Is this a reptile conspiracy? Are these cold blooded lil freaks meeting weekly and laughing as she exchange stories of who startled me the most?

Out of the 3 of them, it is the alligator who bothers me the least.

I have a girl cousin who is a great vet and sadly her daughters are very allergic to any pet fur, so what did she do when she lived if FLA??? She RESCUED AND RELAOCATED ALLIGATORS!!! Your story is so funny

I can't believe I am say this...watching Linda Kenny Baden has given me some respect for her. On 48 hours tonite she was strong for Travis. A smidgen of faith in her is returning.

Now now. Let's not get carried away. LOL. I'd like to know why she's stuck her nose into this case. She's been on HLN talking about it too.

whew.. i lost everyone.. I was looking for thread 12...there is no thread 12 !! i think you are all here now

Ugh...There is a tweet in about an hour ago on the twitter that took the place of the one Donovan took down. Paraphrasing. She says since you been gone everything is going wrong. Why did you have to say goodbye. Look at what you have done to me. I can't stop crying.

This tweet is different from the rest I have seen on the particular account. It contains spelling errors and abbreviations for words.

lI thought that since Donavan was a convicted felon..that under her parole rules she must "not associate with felons". That she and the MJA are now forbidden to have personal contacts...Wonder what they say about telephonoc, other contacts????

Didn't Attorney Nurmi say she is going to talk about her artwork? That's what the commentators on HLN were saying today. I thought it sounded hilarious and am looking forward to it.

"I am asking you to spare my life because I am a talented artist and I can teach other prisoners to also be talented artists. See, all you have to do is find a picture in a magazine and put a sheet of paper over top of it...... Well, I won't bore you with all the details of the process. But I can assure you that I have been told many times that I am a talented artist and I think that's a quality that you should definitely spare my life."

I think the attorneys are going to pretty much let her say whatever she wants to at this point. That was Nurmi's FOURTH try to get off her case!

Ms KatieCoolLady ...does this man that you are looking at dating know about the Spanz story? I found that in my learning curve with hubby(may he RIP) that the learning/bonding time is the most fun. I loved my hubs shortcomings and his strengths. We laughed most of the time..I wore spanx also and that always kept life interesting.

Ynotdivein thanks so much for you sharing of the bonding process. You are a delight.

This tweet of Jodi's just gets to me. She tweeted "God's love is so great that He loves even the proud, the selfish, the arrogant, and the wicked."

Yeah, Jodi. God loves you.... but everyone else thinks you are psychopathic killer!

This tweet of Jodi's just gets to me. She tweeted "God's love is so great that He loves even the proud, the selfish, the arrogant, and the wicked."

Yeah, Jodi. God loves you.... but everyone else thinks you are psychopathic killer!

I actually think that tweet was directed at any and all Travis supporter and maybe the jury.

right JA art work.......umm think Dior and others have proven tracings and theft of art work..others per news are following suit. Ja forger..

Oh heavens. You have now reminded me of a couple of favorite stories about our dearly departed Odds. Odds was my curmudgeonly tabby who, when he wasn't sleeping on top of clean laundry, just stomped around being generally peeved at the universe.

1. The first time I brought future Mr. Ynot home after a date, we were seated on the couch side by side watching a movie. Future Mr. Ynot pulled the age-old "stretch and yawn and put arm around the gal" move, and in doing so, uncrossed his legs. Odds, who had been generally lovey to FMY up to this point, moseyed over... put both front paws on edge of couch between FMY's legs as if seeking to be petted... and then reared back and double-paw-punched FMY right in the sensitive bits. This was no accident, this was Odds saying, "don't you mess with my mama, buster!"

2. The next time FMY came over for a date, we were cooking dinner together when we noticed that Odds was apparently chasing his own butt in circles. Not his tail, his butt. I picked him up, and realized that he had eaten the tear-off strip from the top of a bag of baby carrots, and was having... well, difficulties in fully passing this strip of plastic. You know those toy cars from when we were kids, that you'd run the plastic strip through to wind them up, set them down, and they'd go? Yeah. FMY got to pull the "ripcord" while I held the "racecar" and when I set him down, boy did he zoom. Possibly my Most Awkward Date Moment Ever. :floorlaugh:

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Hysterical! Pull the ripcord!

Didn't Attorney Nurmi say she is going to talk about her artwork? That's what the commentators on HLN were saying today. I thought it sounded hilarious and am looking forward to it.

"I am asking you to spare my life because I am a talented artist and I can teach other prisoners to also be talented artists. See, all you have to do is find a picture in a magazine and put a sheet of paper over top of it...... Well, I won't bore you with all the details of the process. But I can assure you that I have been told many times that I am a talented artist and I think that's a quality that you should definitely spare my life."

I think the attorneys are going to pretty much let her say whatever she wants to at this point. That was Nurmi's FOURTH try to get off her case!

So funny she copies her 'art.' Sorta like she copies human emotion. There's nothing real or genuine about her.
If nurmi is going to put on an art show, he'd better be careful which pieces he uses. Could be embarrassing.

lI thought that since Donavan was a convicted felon..that under her parole rules she must "not associate with felons". That she and the MJA are now forbidden to have personal contacts...Wonder what they say about telephonoc, other contacts????

I have no idea but I did read what you are talking about up thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper