SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oops!
Travis Alexander facebook.
AS CONFIRMED BY KPHO Channel 5 News, Phoenix, this evening, May 17th, 2013, The Maricopa County Adult Probation Department, has launched an INVESTIGATION into Convicted Felon Donavan Bering's Association with Convicted Felon Jodi Arias. Donavan Bering is on Supervised Probation for a Class 2 Felony Conviction, Arson of an Occupied Structure. She is FORBIDDEN from having contact with ANY convicted felon, as stipulated in her Supervised Probation Agreement.

They said link to follow but I may fall asleep before it comes in!
Can someone else post it if I am "out"?

:lol:

Karma - with a capital K! My Mama always told me, you are who you hang out with.

How to we fix the front page of Websleuths? The link says "JODI ARIS Forum." It should say the State vs JA (or at least have the victims name) and Arias is spelled ARIAS with an A.

I left while all the puppy and kitty pics were going up to go watch 48 Hours, and the local news, American Dad, etc, etc........

So here' my little monster, Poquita......
View attachment 34019
when she was 4 weeks old with her partner in crime, Ontos....
View attachment 34020
and..........Ontos, the "Beast".
View attachment 34021

Ontos looks like my GypsiLeigh I had when I was in highschool too many years ago. She was German Shepard and Grey Wolf mix. The best pet I ever had. She love all the kids in the neighbor hood. Now I miss her even more.

She gives Cray Cray new meaning. I can't believe she said that Travis made her feel vain, because her rear view mirror was always pointed at her face in instead of at the cars behind her...DUH! That's vain! JACK is such an <unusual person>.

Whoa. That Web Extra was even more interesting than the show. She also told Flores she would get irritated with Travis because he gave her a hard time about how she handled her money. Travis was trying to get her to open her eyes and improve herself.

I am stunned at the change in her looks .. she looked completely different before the murder, in the original 48 hours program, during the first phase of the trial, and now after conviction .. almost unrecognisable.

I am stunned at the change in her looks .. she looked completely different before the murder, in the original 48 hours program, during the first phase of the trial, and now after conviction .. almost unrecognisable.

Her mask seems to have slipped off. She's going to try and get it back on for us on Monday...lol.

Her mask seems to have slipped off. She's going to try and get it back on for us on Monday...lol.

She'll need a lot of make-up ..

Someone said earlier that there were two TV specials on Arias tonight, I've watched the 48 Hours one, is there another?

Whoa. That Web Extra was even more interesting than the show. She also told Flores she would get irritated with Travis because he gave her a hard time about how she handled her money. Travis was trying to get her to open her eyes and improve herself.

"Here" can you hold my compact for me? it's MAYBELLINE!!!:floorlaugh:

The majority of us aren't using CMA, due to the disgusting feelings it brings back from the Caylee Anthony case. :cry:

CKA - convicted killer Arias

CMja - convicted murderer JA

JACK -JA Convicted Killer. LOVE this one. Don't know JACK. :facepalm:

I write it out -convicted killer or convicted murderer.

Travis will always be Travis to me, never using initials.

I'll use anything but her name spelled out, or CMA. :banghead:

Passing this this forward, too.

So other many ways to refer to this convicted killer without using little Caylee's initials. Thanks...

Let's thank Gauntlet for "CMA" right now

Convicted Murderer Arias.. Gauntlet been using it.. kinda catchin on

For some of us, calling the convicted killer CMA will never catch on. During the Caylee Anthony case, at her memorial, the "family" got up and said CMA numerous times...it was sickening!!!

I'll just refer to JA as JA, the convicted killer, CKja or something like that....

CMA is such a sore spot with me. That poor little girl. I only wish she had 1/2 the family Travis did. She had nobody. :cry:

I don't think it should... if it was just CASEY that was referred to as CMA... that'd be fine.
But CAYLEE was called that too. It feels wrong.

Not to mention people are just going to be constantly confused. CMA is an Anthony thing.
I would stick with CKA or CKJA. I personally just call her "convicted killer."
That's just my opinion of course and you all can do as you wish, but I think it'll save a lot of confusion. :seeya:

I hope this doesn't mean that we cannot discuss any of the points I made in an earlier post (that can be BBM and replied to):

Just some thoughts of my own here after today:

*I wonder if anyone has ever seen CMA (convicted murderer Arias) - I adopted this from another poster here "gauntlet"...I wonder if anyone in her family or friends ever saw "real tears with emotion"? Any evidence of that yet? No.

Edited to delete Gingersnap's quote which I accidentally picked up.

I haven't called the CM CMA at all, unless there was a typo. I did call her 'the CM' because I like the idea of not even using her initials. I won't call her a convicted killer when she is a murderer. The court had to play the DT's games of not using the word murderer but I won't be.

As for the connection to 'that' other trial, I know some of you are still upset and traumatised about that. I hope this CM's conviction helps you to heal from that. I guess only in WS/ Internet way, it's unfortunate that Caylee and CMA in the JA form have the same initials. As someone who wasn't even on the forum when that trial happened, I hope the constant comments/connections about 'that' trial in ways that have little connection to this trial and probably future ones will dissipate. I don't think you can expect all new posters to understand that CMA automatically refers in your mind to Caylee.

I suggest this only in a kind way but maybe somewhere in the Caylee thread you can ask the Mods to create another thread for you so you can discuss your connections between 'that' trial and others. Perhaps it will help you heal.

She'll need a lot of make-up ..

Someone said earlier that there were two TV specials on Arias tonight, I've watched the 48 Hours one, is there another?

I also watched the 48 Hours one. I think someone mentioned that Dateline also had an Arias special but it wasn't. Part of it was about vampires tho! LOL

Stress, weight loss, exhausted, guilt and fear.

I haven't called the CM CMA at all, unless there was a typo. I did call her 'the CM' because I like the idea of not even using her initials. I won't call her a convicted killer when she is a murderer. The court had to play the DT's games of not using the word murderer but I won't be.

As for the connection to 'that' other trial, I know some of you are still upset and traumatised about that. I hope this CM's conviction helps you to heal from that.

:seeya: My question was to someone else about their screen name.
I wasn't questioning you at all. I just wanted to let ya know. :)

Why does absolutely NO one point out that Jodi always went to Travis? He NEVER went to her.

Passing this this forward, too.

So other many ways to refer to this convicted killer without using little Caylee's initials. Thanks...

Yes, I don't like it much either, it reminds me of that speech Lee gave at Caylee's memorial CMA, CMA, CMA .. just makes me think about enmeshment and all the other bad memories from that time. Being reminded of Cindy and Casey as well is not a good thing.

Why does absolutely NO one point out that Jodi always went to Travis? He NEVER went to her.

AWW come on! he met her 1/2 way! :floorlaugh:

Seriously. I have said it ONCE.:blushing:

Anyone?

If you can tear yourselves away from the sidebar,
there's a new thread about the Def.'s 8 mitigating factors.

Do ppl think any of those factors will let JA slip free of the needle?

Just plunk your drink down and come over to talk for a few minutes,
then back here for a refill, snack and more chatting.

I know some of you have already contributed some insightful posts over there.
Thanks.
:seeya:

Insomnia. Made my husband look at 3000 pictures of Travis and family. Now he's sleeping and here I lay.... Grrr...

:seeya: I hope so.

One thing has bothered me badly that I really think needs to be cleared up for Travis... it's that d*mn stupid penis picture that Jodi said Travis sent to her phone. We've all seen the comparison of Daryl's fingers to the ones in that picture and it's clear to me and anyone that see's it that it's NOT Travis, it's Daryl! That little b**** allowed for that picture to be projected throughout the courtroom and on that big ole' screen and told the whole world it was Travis. :furious:

Not that it would make much of a difference now, thankfully, I just wish the jury and everyone could see this picture for themselves just so Jodi knows she didn't get away with it and, to clear Travis and his family of that humiliation... Preferably, when Daryl is on the stand.

OMG! I just looked at the comparison photos and no doubt those are Daryl's fingers! Look at the shape of his nail beds - they match the penis photo! I would love for Juan to clear this up as well, but I don't know if he will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett