SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You had to guard a koala from "the dog" ? You want a baby koala I'm guessing but I must know what kind of dog you have...

We have a Rottweiler .. He had a nip too .. Old man koala ended up about 100ft up the tree before getting himself stoned on some good leaf :)

Quoting self but just to add-on something:

Remember Samantha said that Travis visited her in LATE MAY 2008 and they had this long discussion about their life? Travis convinced her to take that pic of them together even though she was in her "PJ's". It was late May 2008 when Travis sent that message to the CMA that he was done with her.

You know somewhere IIRC didn't Stabby say TA was 'suppose' to come visit and changed his mind/plans?

Hmmmmmm wonder if he told her (ie she hacked his email) that he was visiting Sam and she tried to get him to come visit her.. BUT he was trying to break ties completely AND said NO but.. as we know CMJA doesn't take No for an answer..

Maybe that's when she sprung the tape on him? If you don't come visit me I'll show up at Sam's play a lil tape I made few weeks ago when we had phone sex and they'll know you're a Hypocrit & not the moral mormon a fraud etc

Tired of her games he snapped at her because maybe he was completely done because he found out about her stalkin ways, hackin ways or maybe she tried to pull the BPD Trump Card.. I'm pregnant.. Oh no I miscarried or whatever crazy scheme to g0 on that vacay to Cancun.. Maybe???

I was stunned to hear that she will testify again. Maybe she really does want to be executed.

This is how it will have to go (moo): "Last time I swore to you guys under oath that I was finally telling the truth after all the lies I had told before. OK, you knew I was lying, and that's why you convicted me of premeditated murder. I admit, it. I did lie. You were right. But this time I'm finally telling the truth after all the lies I had told before ... "

Then where does she go from there? Why is she doing this?

(BBM)
:seeya: I have no freakin' clue, cosmos! CMja will be taking the stand, but not her mother? I don't get it. :confused:

She melted down for us the first time when the judge denied the defense request to exclude parts of the sex tape. I saw exactly the same truculent expression then, crossed arms, tears, stink-eye, the whole nine yards. In my view, this is how she handles being out of control. She would default to narcissistic rage, but she is unable to act on that; so instead, we get the victimization route, which is her line of last defense. She adopts the helpless child, which is obviously contrary to fact to all of us who now have seen her and know her behaviors well. It's foolishly ineffective, but entirely hardwired in her narcissistic outlook. She is incapable of altering her behavior even when it is absolutely necessary -- and if we look at her past behaviors, we see many examples of inconsistency and outright foolishness in her reactions to situations -- the police interviews immediately come to mind, the foolish lies that were easily disproven, etc. All of those things are entirely predictable, because narcissists (and Borderlines, as she certainly suffers from a cluster of PD's in my opinion) tend to repeat mistakes because they are blinded by their warped sense of self. She thinks she's wonderful! We should all agree! Of course we will, if she has even a moment to convince us! When this fails -- as in this case, as a massive searchlight has been cast upon her life -- she has nothing but an attempt at garnering pity via her "I'm just beset unjustly on all sides" routine. :cow:

Bravo!! Indeed.

Arias has hit the Aussie papers .. No sign of beautiful photographer .. She's a jealous waitress ..

Gross. Who refers to her as a beautiful photographer? More like, "average looking girl with her DSLR set on auto." Even before she turned into a hardened criminal, she was still not beautiful.

Edit: I love the jealous waitress part!

22. Accomplished Actress- once played the part of a Christmas Present under a tree.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

23. Aspiring Contortionist -- entered residence repeatedly through doggie door.

Gotta love that southern hospitality! Bless your heart;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Psst Linda I know your North Eastern gal but umm Bless your heart down south not really complimentary endearment.. just sayin' ;)

I am so disgusted what when on today.

Steven and Samantha pleading to get this behind them and to
return to their normal lives. They cannot take much more.
Having to see their wonderful brother slashed and butchered

They have been there everyday for four months, enough is enough.

So once again the killer gets her own way again.
She did not shower and had greasy hair.
She did not want ex Darryl seeing her that way.

So basically the impact statements are put on the backburner.

She should not be getting her own way, she is convicted for 1st
degree murder.

Who is the person of authority here, the killer, it seems that way.
Very sad.

The impact statements will actually be more engraved in the jurors minds because they will have such a long time to think about them.

Cmja's games have gotten her DP eligible so let her continue.

I hope this doesn't mean that we cannot discuss any of the points I made in an earlier post (that can be BBM and replied to):

Just some thoughts of my own here after today:

*I wonder if anyone has ever seen CMA (convicted murderer Arias) - I adopted this from another poster here "gauntlet"...I wonder if anyone in her family or friends ever saw "real tears with emotion"? Any evidence of that yet? No.

*Notice, CMA was wearing the same ponytail behind her head today that she wore during the guilt phase of this trial? I did and I know the jurors remember.

*Remember hearing Samantha say today that Travis visited her in Late May 2008 in Southern Cal? Travis insisted that they have their picture taken together. LATE MAY 2008 - Think about that.....

*The jurors know how all the delays are affecting their own lives. After today, they know the constant delays by the DT is affecting the Alexander's lives, too.

*Did Juan Martinez know that the 2 witnesses for the DT were going to be speaking today? Did the State have enough time to look into these 2 individuals ahead of time?

*Man, when Steven talked today about having nightmares about someone coming at him with a KNIFE and then waking his kids and wife to make sure they were still alive".....That was it !!! That was it.....

*How about the DT claiming that one of the mitigating factors for CMA was "She Had No Support From Her Family":

#1 - Didn't CMA live with her grandparents in between her "road-trips"? Are they not family? Do you not think that her parents didn't give some monies to grandparents to help?

#2 - Didn't Mom and Grandma attend court?

#3 - Didn't Mom visit CMA in jail everyday?

#4 - Didn't Mom try to help CMA move from Mesa to Yreka?

#5 - Didn't Father try to discipline CMA and that is when she moved in with Bobby Juarez?

I've got more but will stop for right now.....[/QUOTE

in the interrogation tapes, her dad said she called and was always out of money. i got the impression her mom and dad gave her money often

You can bold a portion of someone's post and talk about it - but YES, her family always gave her support but she rejected it (until she need to move in with her Grandparents of course - she didn't care who was paying for it in between boyfriends).

I hope this doesn't mean that we cannot discuss any of the points I made in an earlier post (that can be BBM and replied to):

Just some thoughts of my own here after today:

*I wonder if anyone has ever seen CMA (convicted murderer Arias) - I adopted this from another poster here "gauntlet"...I wonder if anyone in her family or friends ever saw "real tears with emotion"? Any evidence of that yet? No.

*Notice, CMA was wearing the same ponytail behind her head today that she wore during the guilt phase of this trial? I did and I know the jurors remember.

*Remember hearing Samantha say today that Travis visited her in Late May 2008 in Southern Cal? Travis insisted that they have their picture taken together. LATE MAY 2008 - Think about that.....

*The jurors know how all the delays are affecting their own lives. After today, they know the constant delays by the DT is affecting the Alexander's lives, too.

*Did Juan Martinez know that the 2 witnesses for the DT were going to be speaking today? Did the State have enough time to look into these 2 individuals ahead of time?

*Man, when Steven talked today about having nightmares about someone coming at him with a KNIFE and then waking his kids and wife to make sure they were still alive".....That was it !!! That was it.....

*How about the DT claiming that one of the mitigating factors for CMA was "She Had No Support From Her Family":

#1 - Didn't CMA live with her grandparents in between her "road-trips"? Are they not family? Do you not think that her parents didn't give some monies to grandparents to help?

#2 - Didn't Mom and Grandma attend court?

#3 - Didn't Mom visit CMA in jail everyday?

#4 - Didn't Mom try to help CMA move from Mesa to Yreka?

#5 - Didn't Father try to discipline CMA and that is when she moved in with Bobby Juarez?

I've got more but will stop for right now.....[/QUOTE

in the interrogation tapes, her dad said she called and was always out of money. i got the impression her mom and dad gave her money often

forgot to mention, the dad said she had things in storage that she insisted she had to take back to yreka. the truck to haul it all cost $2500. then after making such a big deal of taking it, she just left it in storage when they got back to yreka.

Gross. Who refers to her as a beautiful photographer? More like, "average looking girl with her DSLR set on auto." Even before she turned into a hardened criminal, she was still not beautiful.

Edit: I love the jealous waitress part!

Who refers to her as a beautiful photographer? JANE VELEZ MITCHELL! Burns me up every time!

Linda7NJ: Now owns the following:

Release the Cracklin'™®

Cracklin' Rosie by Neil Diamond What did he mean by "Cracklin'" ? All this pork rind talk reminded me of this old song.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6FfjlxZLTk"]Neil Diamond - Cracklin' Rosie 1971 - YouTube[/ame]

:floorlaugh: WOW, I want to find me some "real" Cracklins then. I just get stuck with the Pork Rinds and yeah, they are kind of fluffy and kind of melt in your mouth kind of like Funions. I think I would like them Cracklins much better. Will have to try and find a place to order some through the mail.

Check out this spot. They have several brands -- we've tried a few. I know what you mean about the standard Pork rinds -- these are not like them.

http://store.rudolphfoods.com/store/

You know....I was so fixated on those greasy bangs I couldn't tell you what the rest of her hair looked like. Those bangs were dripping in grease today. As my sister used to say "her hair was so greasy you could fry french fries in it!" What was up with those bangs of hers? Did she cut them? They looked funnier than usual - like she was a two year old who got hold of some scissors and cut her own hair!

On topic of greasy hair.. I'm prep'n for that contract where I'll be working 12 hr days for 30 days straight.. So yesterday I had coupon for Got2B hair product was at CVS w/ my 20% off pass & picked up some Got2B dry shampoo..

Anyone try it? I thought I'd throw it in my bag that way if I'm totally exhausted one morning I could jump in shower w/ cap on and use that so I wouldn't have to 'do my do' that morning..

I'm going to try it out before I go my grandmother used to swear by sprinklin lil baby powder on your palms & rubbin it thru your hair to take the shine away for an extra day :floorlaugh:

forgot to mention, the dad said she had things in storage that she insisted she had to take back to yreka. the truck to haul it all cost $2500. then after making such a big deal of taking it, she just left it in storage when they got back to yreka.

Is her stuff in storage in yreka or Arizona. If its in az that means she hauled what in the uhaul I'm confusd:seeya:
I remember something the dad said re a storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3