SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I believe that every opportunity she gets, she will take it and more interviews.
She will keep herself in the spotlight forever.

Disgusting.

AZ DOC don't actually allow News crews into the prisons.. best she'll get is recorded phone interviews but I believe within a few months (unless granted an appeal or forgotten in the exercise kennel in July) she'll fade into the woodwork on Death Row!

Why? We're the ones that won't .. Mind you when we put them away for crimes like this it's identical to your death row without the needle at the end. Zero interviews though I don't think I've ever seen an Aussie prison interview ..

Oh, well that's a better idea. Lots easier on the families.

Well, nighty-night sleuthers. Don't let the Cracklin'™® bite!

We have a Rottweiler .. He had a nip too .. Old man koala ended up about 100ft up the tree before getting himself stoned on some good leaf :)

Only reason I asked was because "One of My Exes from Texas" lived in Australia for many years and raised Labrador Retrievers which he ended up bringing to Alaska. I've heard some great stories about life in Australia...Did not hear about "good leaf" however.....

:seeya: Is this where all the CMja trial watchers went after the last penalty phase thread closed? :confused:

Hi Mel..

Yep it's a Free For All..

Btw was going to send you msg.. You'll laugh

Tonight my doggie went nuts growlin' crazy barkin even try'n to run to side of TV to attack what was on the screen..

Any guesses?

Interview of Carney :floorlaugh:

Goodnight all
Be back Monday hopefully we can have our mitigation thread back! I miss it!

On topic of greasy hair.. I'm prep'n for that contract where I'll be working 12 hr days for 30 days straight.. So yesterday I had coupon for Got2B hair product was at CVS w/ my 20% off pass & picked up some Got2B dry shampoo..

Anyone try it? I thought I'd throw it in my bag that way if I'm totally exhausted one morning I could jump in shower w/ cap on and use that so I wouldn't have to 'do my do' that morning..

I'm going to try it out before I go my grandmother used to swear by sprinklin lil baby powder on your palms & rubbin it thru your hair to take the shine away for an extra day :floorlaugh:

Don't do it! I can't believe that dry shampoo is still for sale. It was gross when in was in high school in 1974 and I imagine it is still gross now. Good luck. Maybe dry shampoo has gotten better over the decades! LOL

Yes. He was actually showing the jurors what real PTSD looks like on a living, breathing human as opposed to the Jodi Arias/ Dr. Samuels "fognesia" version. Very powerful indeed.

When he talked about how Travis would write out his day on index cards, and on the last day Travis was alive his card listed, "Call Stephen" and Stephen said, "I NEVER GOT THAT CALL!" the anger and the pain was so palpable. His hurt was so raw. My heart is broken for him.

I'm sorry that this trial cost the State of Arizona so much money... but I would say that it was worth the almost 2 million dollars for the family to have their moment today.

Only reason I asked was because "One of My Exes from Texas" lived in Australia for many years and raised Labrador Retrievers which he ended up bringing to Alaska. I've heard some great stories about life in Australia...Did not hear about "good leaf" however.....

Oh ... Lolz .. Yeah it's a good life very easy going .. Koalas get stoned off the leaves they eat .. When they're not stoned they fight .. Funny animals :) what part of Australia was he living in?

Yup. Best Pizza in the world to me was in Brooklyn NY at a place called "Baldo's Pizzeria". OMG. He had a brick oven and it was a small hole in the wall place that you had to know was there. He sold pizza by the slice or a whole pie. You could get regular or square sicilian style.

And in NY, a large pie is a LARGE pie. You need 2 hands to hold a slice or it would bend over to the table. The sauce is a perfect blend of just the right amount of spices where it is not too spicey , but not too tomatoey. And the cheese was perfect amount, again not too much or not too little. It would ooze off the slice if you werent careful. Oh, and the crust....OMG, it had the perfect browness on bottom with a dusting of some sort of powdery stuff that gave the perfect flavor to the crust.

PIZZA HEAVEN AT BALDOS. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I had some really good authentic pizza at Spumonti Gardens.. Yeah when some family friends gave us the Mob tour of Brooklyn.. We also drank Brass Monkey at a block party including open hydrant for the kids.. Best was sing'n No Sleep Till Brooklyn on train out of city to their house at like 3am a few Bass Monkey's into the night :floorlaugh:

Hi Mel..

Yep it's a Free For All..

Btw was going to send you msg.. You'll laugh

Tonight my doggie went nuts growlin' crazy barkin even try'n to run to side of TV to attack what was on the screen..

Any guesses?

Interview of Carney :floorlaugh:

:lol: Is your dog related to the dog who wouldn't take treats handed out by a certain POTUS?

Since this is a free-for-all thread...

:party: Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?!?! :party:

I really think this is coming from Jodi.
She won't let them testify.
It's anyone's guess as to why.
I'm guessing they won't flat up lie for her.

on one of her 18 days on the stand, she testified the relationship with her mother was strained. she said if they were together, they "would go round and round aLL day" she said she got along better with her dad when she wasn't around him much. sounds like they are dysfunctional

I had some really good authentic pizza at Spumonti Gardens.. Yeah when some family friends gave us the Mob tour of Brooklyn.. We also drank Brass Monkey at a block party including open hydrant for the kids.. Best was sing'n No Sleep Till Brooklyn on train out of city to their house at like 3am a few Bass Monkey's into the night :floorlaugh:

my mom lives like 5 blocks from Spumoni Gardens.

The open-hydrant brings back some great childhood memories of hot days in the street playing stoop ball with the pink spaldings. OMG

I guess I did have a good childhood afterall. I miss those metal skates where we played street hockey and had to use a skate key to put the skates on our sneakers. Boy, the good ole days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89