SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wonder what these local reporters are trying to gain?

Again, ALV chose to testify on behalf of Jodi. It's no one's fault but her own as to what occurred in Phoenix during her testimony. She was the one that rambled on and on. imo she was not strong enough to take the heat, and she got burnt.

And the media attention? Is ALV that naive to not know this is a high profile case?

This is the same reporter who i approached about the Laviolette approach on Samantha IN the courtroom and replied sarcastically "what do you want me to do? have her arrested?".

He never reported on that, but managed to inaccurately report she was "followed" to a restaurant and later how she went to the ER (which I know caused a huge LEGAL issue in this trial--reported while she was still testifying--absolute loss of ethics/legalities).

He also managed to avoid reporting how poor Alyce was being "followed" and "harassed" but walked directly in to the media hotel near the courthouse for dinner 2 nights later (after his "followed" article landed).

Bias, against victims, toward murderers throughout the entire trial.

And the main reason I'm so outraged is because of what he said to me, to my face, about the Alexanders, Travis and myself. Negative, judgmental, harsh, bitter BS.

Travis was in my dream last night. He was my neighbor and our Pugs were playing together and we were going to have a cook out. He was so happy and laughing.

BBM~ Good one! DB managing Jodi's art/T-shirts 4 sale. That's why he is giving a character witness statement. He is getting a cut of the $$$. :facepalm:
I'm surprised Matt Murphy, Gus Searcy, and Dr. Samuels aren't in on being her character witnesses.

are we there yet?

So over this woman and this trial.

Not sure if this has been mentioned or discussed before, but it's just an observation by me that I've noticed for quite some time.

Every time I see photos of JA and TA together, very few photos show TA with a smile, while JA has a smile from ear to ear (sorry). There are lots of pictures/photos of TA, without JA, where he seems to always be smiling. Maybe it's because he really didn't want to be with her.

My own opinion is that at some point fairly early in the relationship, he was no longer publicly proud of her or their private conduct together.

I think he remained only as close as required to maintain booty call service.

To put it overly delicately, she wasn't the 'marryin' kind' of girl you take home to grandma -- twenty irises notwithstanding...

Is this CMJA? This girl looks Asian to me.
No, that's Annie Le, another murder victim. Don't know why that's always their opening photo. Annie is of Asian descent, Jodi is Hispanic.

I think someone in the know said earlier that she goes to Perryville - whether DP or Life.

That is correct but actual execution is done at state prison complex in Florence. by lethal injection. The one-drug protocol is used not three like some states.
I was thinking about this when the "experts" were talking about 3 drug protocol on tv shows the other night. Most states are but Arizona only uses 1 drug, phenobarbital.

Here is an article that backs this up:
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/a...na_executes_man_for_killing_dismembering_mom/

I have never liked Keifer his style, or delivery. He reminds me of someone I once knew very well- a boss.

That knowing gave me quite the insight into him and even when Katiecoo said he was her friend, I thought to myself- No, he is not... he isn't ANYONES friend.

He is the kind of guy that will step on people to get where he needs to go which makes me think of this... "The difference between a stumbling block or a stepping stone is the quality of the character of the person walking the path".

(not the exact wording, but I know you guys get my drift).

Keifer makes OTHER PEOPLE his stepping stones. Not cool.

My own opinion is that at some point fairly early in the relationship, he was no longer publicly proud of her or their private conduct together.

I think he remained only as close as required to maintain booty call service.

Good point, Truth Detector!

I just wish the media would stop airing photos of JA and TA together. It just seems to be another injustice towards the Alexander family. I would just love to see someone burn every last photo of the two of them together. I'm sure the Alexander family would love to light the match. :twocents:

Guyz, I had a nightmare last night and it featured Websleuths! Somehow, I was on a bullet train bound for some undisclosed location, accompanied by Adam Lambert of American Idol fame (I don't even watch American Idol! How come I even know who this dude is??). Anyway, I'm typing on a laptop (I don't have a laptop, either) and decide to change my Websleuth profile signature to something snarky and all of a sudden one of the Mods (it was you beach, I know it!) types in a warning in bold face: BEHAVE! Then the screen goes WHITE and I've not only lost my Websleuth link but my entire interwebs connection!

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

It was awful. I woke up in a cold sweat, my heart beating like a hammer! Holy cow.

P.S. I love grits, too. :)

You really should know & appreciate Adam Lambert. Your dreams won't be so scary then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1Fqn9du7xo

If the whole object was to avoid the Death Penalty she could have avoided that pretty much from the start. No past criminal history and just burst into tears, yes she did it, don't know why, I loved him, could not get him out of my head, I know what I did was horrible, oh my god, what did I do!!!

FROM DAY ONE................

That is correct but actual execution is done at state prison complex in Florence. by lethal injection. The one-drug protocol is used not three like some states.
I was thinking about this when the "experts" were talking about 3 drug protocol on tv shows the other night. Most states are but Arizona only uses 1 drug, phenobarbital.

Here is an article that backs this up:
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/a...na_executes_man_for_killing_dismembering_mom/

RBBM

The last I heard, they only have enough phenobarbital for one more execution, then they need to find an alternative.

:moo:

I think someone in the know said earlier that she goes to Perryville - whether DP or Life.

That is correct. I heard it said by the Sheriff, who I am sure was in cahoots with Jane Fonda's son, Troy Hayden , getting that interview.
In May 2012, Hayden's fawning coverage of the Maricopa County SWAT team came under strong criticism from critics of the Joe Arpaio administration.
And now look who is teaming to train them ( Steven Seagal)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/09/joe-arpaio-steven-seagal-_n_2653125.html
Sheriff Joe is a little "starstruck" in my humble opinion....:rockon:

Sometimes the only explanation for going postal is no explanation! that might be what they tried to tell her to do.

There is no good explanation for what she did, and go with that, I just lost it.

But Noooo she can't do that, it makes her look crazy and not perfect, sweet and the victim.

Ok then, we'll go with her version.

I need to step away from the keyboard. I'm keystrokes away from outing a local reporter on twitter who called Travis a "pig" to my face. Ok there I just said it. The things I've heard just make me SICK. And I'm done with that reporter. Reached a threshold of BS and cut the cord. Don't mess w/ victims families in the name of ANYTHING. Period.

He's an <unusual person>. I can't stand him, never have, since the very beginning. My gut instinct was spot on. His "reporting" of this case has been so pro-defense, anti-Juan, it makes me sick! He shouldn't be a reporter! Period. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tskr247