SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, we do not know how much family support JA received. I guess one would have to define support. IMO, paying for her art lessons, piano lessons does not necessarily mean her parents supported her. My "parents" bought me a cheaper (plastic) clarinet when I wanted to join the school band. Even the band director made fun of me and my clarinet because every other clarinet player had one made out of wood. In my "parents'" eyes they supported me. Not once during Jr. High or High School did they watch me march with the HS band, or attend my HS concert band performance or the plays in HS I was in.

Just because JA's parents said they supported her does not mean they did so in a meaningful way.
Aw Sulamith, I wish you hadn't have had to go through that. We carry the pain of that kind of neglect through to our adulthood. I'm sorry you had to go through that. I think you are great and enjoy your posts very much. I'm always glad when I see you are on the board.

OH FREAKIN SNAP! .. Wonder if Peyton will go practice at Duke again this summer?? My 30 day contract is where?? AT DUKE!! Holy Cannoli's to have a chance to just see a glimpse of Peyton let alone maybe be in medical clinic he may visit post work out.. *swoon*

I think you might have lost your chance this year, sadly. Peyton and his receivers and Eli and his receivers were out there about a month ago, and they've now begun their pre-training camp workouts here. They kept it fairly quiet.... but if I hear of anything I'll sound the alert, lol.

Convicted Murderer Arias.. Gauntlet been using it.. kinda catchin on

For some of us, calling the convicted killer CMA will never catch on. During the Caylee Anthony case, at her memorial, the "family" got up and said CMA numerous times...it was sickening!!!

I'll just refer to JA as JA, the convicted killer, CKja or something like that....

CMA is such a sore spot with me. That poor little girl. I only wish she had 1/2 the family Travis did. She had nobody. :cry:

JW is so over JA. She won't even look at her - and wow....just look at JW's body language.

And wow...I don't recall ever seeing both Wilmott and Nurmi in blue before. Was that just a conky-dink, or was that planned? I mean...today was a pretty important day. Why the blue? Hmmmm.....

After she moves away from JA and the camera view switched to the back, JW is practically touching shoulders w/ Nurmi... that is how much she didn't want JA in her personal space. I have no idea how she managed 4 months of that. Who in the world practically presses in to someone to talk to them in public!

I wonder what happened that made them try to quit. I assume the interview had something to do w/ it? But JW seems to hate JA as much as Nurmi does now.

Convicted Murderer Arias.. Gauntlet been using it.. kinda catchin on

I don't think it should... if it was just CASEY that was referred to as CMA... that'd be fine.
But CAYLEE was called that too. It feels wrong.

Not to mention people are just going to be constantly confused. CMA is an Anthony thing.
I would stick with CKA or CKJA. I personally just call her "convicted killer."
That's just my opinion of course and you all can do as you wish, but I think it'll save a lot of confusion. :seeya:

I believe the Mom can't testify on her behalf, because she would have to tell the truth. JA hit her brother in the head with a bat and kicked her mother. I think there are many, many instances in the records, of JA being violent and probably a history of drugs. JMO!!!
That never stopped Cindy Anthony from getting up on the stand, eliciting major sympathy, then going straight back into lying mode!!! There is no possible way she left Gentiva, went home and searched for Chlorophyll or Chloroform on her computer. All the computer searches on Chloroform were done by Casey.

Hitting the hay, critters to feed in the morning, I haven't followed football since the Raiders left Oakland, way, way back.....and CMJA has got me going loopy in my head, TMI!!!!!
Night all you fellow sleuthers!

Oh! Back to the non-supportive family! Remember that CMA's Mom went to Mesa to attempt to help to move her daughter back to Yreka, CA?

How did that go?

She didn't care about Jodi, so she up and went to Mesa to help JA out. See? She did care in a complex kind of way.

This is what I think. I think Sandy loves all her children and tried to love and support Jodi, but it was Jodi who made the relationship dysfunctional and Sandy just didn't know what do to so she didn't do anything. She tried to be there for her daughter. Dysfunctional as it is - she still loves her daughter. And like someone said upthread - she could get up on the stand and admit that there were problems and that life with Jodi wasn't always easy - but that she still loves her and that she is her girl and that her life is worth saving. I just don't understand why Sandy isn't getting up! If that were my daughter -I would HAVE to say something! This is life or death we are talking about!

Originally Posted by Sulamith
Really, we do not know how much family support JA received. I guess one would have to define support. IMO, paying for her art lessons, piano lessons does not necessarily mean her parents supported her. My "parents" bought me a cheaper (plastic) clarinet when I wanted to join the school band. Even the band director made fun of me and my clarinet because every other clarinet player had one made out of wood. In my "parents'" eyes they supported me. Not once during Jr. High or High School did they watch me march with the HS band, or attend my HS concert band performance or the plays in HS I was in.

Just because JA's parents said they supported her does not mean they did so in a meaningful way.

Very legitimate point. I'm sorry about what you went through :(

Thanks. I left "home" when I was 17 and had a much better life. I wonder if JA had parents like I did. When I watched her parent's interview with Det. Flores, they reminded me of my "parents" who did not give a hoot about me. I am not on JA' s side or her parent's side. But from what I saw from the interview I really do not think they liked her very much. They reminded me of my "parents" and I never did drugs or killed anyone.

BBM~ I cheered 1991, '92, & '93... I think that game was the '98 season. My husband went to the game with a buddy of his, and as a consolation prize, I went to the Pro-Bowl that year with another former cheerleader who is a flight attendant.

I still feel bad for Tebow. :( He doesn't deserve to be kicked around like he doesn't matter. Hey, nice jersey you were sportin' there, shelbor. I probably would have just left the "Tebow" showing, but I'm kind of a rebel that way! :floorlaugh:

Yeah, that was Superbowl XXXIII, '98 season. We were sitting in a section that was all Broncos fans except for two drunk Falcon fans who were so obnoxious they got ejected. Can't imagine spending that kind of money to get kicked out after the first quarter. They were awful... all the other Falcons' fans we ran across were good peeps.

Oh, and part of the charm of my jersey was that you could still see the TEBOW faintly through the tape. :)

I still have hope that somebody will want to take a chance on Tim. I heard he's spent his summer working on his footwork and it's helped his throwing a bunch.

Sorry to derail this thread.... I can't seem to run out of things to say about football!

For some of us, calling the convicted killer CMA will never catch on. During the Caylee Anthony case, at her memorial, the "family" got up and said CMA numerous times...it was sickening!!!

I'll just refer to JA as JA, the convicted killer, CKja or something like that....

CMA is such a sore spot with me. That poor little girl. I only wish she had 1/2 the family Travis did. She had nobody. :cry:
Yup! Caylee had no family support, unlike Jodi Arias. Caylee's own grandparents sold her out to protect her murderer, her "parent".

I hope this doesn't mean that we cannot discuss any of the points I made in an earlier post (that can be BBM and replied to):

Just some thoughts of my own here after today:

*I wonder if anyone has ever seen CMA (convicted murderer Arias) - I adopted this from another poster here "gauntlet"...I wonder if anyone in her family or friends ever saw "real tears with emotion"? Any evidence of that yet? No.

*Notice, CMA was wearing the same ponytail behind her head today that she wore during the guilt phase of this trial? I did and I know the jurors remember.

*Remember hearing Samantha say today that Travis visited her in Late May 2008 in Southern Cal? Travis insisted that they have their picture taken together. LATE MAY 2008 - Think about that.....

*The jurors know how all the delays are affecting their own lives. After today, they know the constant delays by the DT is affecting the Alexander's lives, too.

*Did Juan Martinez know that the 2 witnesses for the DT were going to be speaking today? Did the State have enough time to look into these 2 individuals ahead of time?

*Man, when Steven talked today about having nightmares about someone coming at him with a KNIFE and then waking his kids and wife to make sure they were still alive".....That was it !!! That was it.....

*How about the DT claiming that one of the mitigating factors for CMA was "She Had No Support From Her Family":

#1 - Didn't CMA live with her grandparents in between her "road-trips"? Are they not family? Do you not think that her parents didn't give some monies to grandparents to help?

#2 - Didn't Mom and Grandma attend court?

#3 - Didn't Mom visit CMA in jail everyday?

#4 - Didn't Mom try to help CMA move from Mesa to Yreka?

#5 - Didn't Father try to discipline CMA and that is when she moved in with Bobby Juarez?

I've got more but will stop for right now.....

That never stopped Cindy Anthony from getting up on the stand, eliciting major sympathy, then going straight back into lying mode!!! There is no possible way she left Gentiva, went home and searched for Chlorophyll or Chloroform on her computer. All the computer searches on Chloroform were done by Casey.

True. But, Juan Martinez is the prosecutor in this case and he wouldn't hesitate to prosecute Mommy Arias.

he,he,he,he......that's awesome linasK! Loved the blue on her attorneys too....:D I kinda wish she had to share her cell with some big mama jama who really abused her but that's just mean of me

I didn't see where jw ignored evil ja........?
Scroll up to my post. It has the video. You will see the convicted killer try to whisper in JW's ear and JW almost dove onto Juan's table to get away from her. Ok..I may have exaggerated the last part. :floorlaugh:

Broncos play in Indy this year.... can you imagine how Peyton is going to feel? Talk about mixed emotions.

I hate Bellicheat and his little minion McDaniels (I can hardly type that name... I'm so used to calling him McDou**ebag). He was our head coach for a year until the owner finally fired his rear end after doing more damage to the organization than anyone in Broncos' history.

I felt so bad for the Colts 2 years ago - to go from PFM to 0 wins (or whatever their record was) with no warning whatsoever. But at least it's done and in the past. They're in good hands with Luck. There are many like you who have turned into Broncos fans, just a little, because of Peyton. We welcome all of you!

We won 1 game.. but yeah.. when you get to 3rd string where you call Painter on a Weds while he's watchin My Name is Earl season 3 on Netflix & say suit up your play'n Sunday.. winning 1 game was a success LOL!

Yes Broncs v Colts will be hard but not when he's on the field.. That man is a literal football simulator on the spot he'll be so deep analyzing playback tapes making adjustments..

BUT I think coming in & leaving will be emotionally because I have NO DOUBT he'll get a Standing Ovation welcome with a good majority wearing his jersey.. almost think it'll make you feel lil bad for Luck that day.. You know.. We feel a little robbed of our Franchise QB who brought Colts from viral video of 'Playoffs?' to contender team and with mixed emotions sentimental side wanted him to retire in Lucas Oil but realistic side knows they needed to grab Luck while they could & would have been hard to sit him on bench to watch Manning.. IDK Manning may end up being a Favre playin another 5 yrs who knows??

I just want to see Manning put that sissy boy Brady in his place at least one more time!! My only happiness of the 2011 season was the fact Lil Brother beat Brady in Big Bro's House that was beautiful! I joked that we were gonna suit up Cooper to Beat Brady too for Trifecta (I know wasn't QB but funny still :floorlaugh:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela