SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha!! I like it! It's so debasing!

Honestly, I don't care but missed the CMA bus and all talking about
it as Convicted Murderer Arias. I missed that bus as we have been merged. I was a bit taken back. Hope you understand? No offense intended.

:( That is really sad. I'm sorry you grew up with parents like that. I'm glad you found happiness outside of your parents house! You are right that they don't seem to like her very much and seemed somewhat indifferent to her in the videos. Maybe they were just tired of her and in shock? I don't know. They definitely don't seem like they are a very close family.

There's a very real possibility CMA's parents were honestly terrified of her. They may have also been very worried about what she'd do to the other kids.

There's no way Mom can take the stand and have an end result of sympathy, not with Martinez. The only person the jury would sympathize with is Mom, not Jodi.

I'm thinking court was cancelled the rest of the day because the DT believed any testimony after the VIS would just be wasted. Any other ideas?

Someone mentioned above about JA trying to chat with JW and JW immediately pulled away. Perhaps if that's how she'd treated her all along JA wouldn't have felt perfectly comfortable throwing her/them TOTALLY under the bus!!

Live and learn Wilma!!

:banghead::scared::facepalm:

Here's a People article about the Dr.Phil situation - he denies it, but Bill, Jodi's dad confirms that Dr. Phil did approach the family!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20688951,00.html

I don't doubt it but HLN employs them. They have to hunt for their money, their producers (leg work & info people who get the scoops, or not somedays). Bombshell tonight has to occur nightly & I'm sure there's many minions to help get that Bombshell, even when it fizzles... jmo

I'm partial to JAA aka JAAILLLL. Or JACM, JADP, or JALWOP convicted murderer. I don't know but think the CMA was clever but I'll reserve CMA to Caylee's death, not Travis' death and Jodi Ann Arias the murderer of Travis. CMA was what Lee A. stressed in their message to Casey during the memorial to Caylee's spirit and her mom and Cindy who is also a CMA (Casey M. Anthony). CMA over and over again. It was so sad and unsettling and still is. Caylee was a good child who should have never died the way she did. Yeah, CMA is a Caylee and Lee at his memorial repeating CMA.

It's Jodi who killed Travis, agreed upon by a jury. She may be a convicted murderer but her initials need to be presented to all. JAM. Jodi Arias Murderer. jmo Or something else please. xoxo

No way, JAM is yummy!!! Don't call her THAT!! :floorlaugh:

CKA. Perfect. Convicted Killer Arias. :scared:

No seriously... I don't even like using her initials. Travis' family didn't use her name, I'm not either.

I just call her "convicted killer." I think it reassures me... she WAS CONVICTED. :jail:

When I'm talking about that other case I only use Caylee's name. No initials for anyone else.

They aren't worth it. :twocents:

It won't catch on with me, either. I was crazy about Caylee, and I really couldn't handle it when her mother got away with murdering her. In another way, though, I guess it's alright because for the first time in a long time, since this verdict came in for Arias, I'm feeling pretty good about things. Pretty good.

Refuse to call her cma I took the caylee case extremely hard and I can't use cma no.
Will I get timeout if I call her killer arias

Hi everyone! I don't have the opportunity to post much. I'm a sole financial supporter of many, so my time is limited. However, I try to keep up reading y'all postings. I feel so close to all of my fellow websleuthers. Thank you so much all of you and the mods.
You all are so heartfelt!
I love this site!!!

Refuse to call her cma I took the caylee case extremely hard and I can't use cma no.

Nah!!! Proven murderer!!!

I didn't see where jw ignored evil ja........?

Youtube has. The videos of today. A few times Jodie tried to get jw attention but she turned her back . You have to watch carefully. Maybe on the other closed thread.

JW recoils at the convicted killer today. No more whispering to Jenny. Starts at 45:31. It's like the killer has a disease or something. I can say that because we are in a sidebar thread.

Jodi Arias Penalty Phase - Day 1 - Part 1 - YouTube

No, I don't think so. It's been established in a court of law that she is a killer. I think you'd just get in trouble if you called her a name like witch or *advertiser censored* or something like that.

I won't call her CMA, either, and it does feel a little like I'm getting stabbed in the heart when I hear it, but if others want to do so, I guess I'll have to live with it and respect it.

I call her CMja, I refuse to dignify her by capitolizing her initials. To me, her name is not important, the fact she is a convicted murderer is.

I have to say I'm a little disappointed with Sheriff Joe on JVM. He neglected to mention Jodi getting into a fight with another inmate, and her getting in trouble for having unauthorized pictures. He makes her sound like a semi-model prisoner because she never had to eat his nutriloaf. At least she won't get to do prisoner Idol anymore.

I'm thinking court was cancelled the rest of the day because the DT believed any testimony after the VIS would just be wasted. Any other ideas?

Someone mentioned above about JA trying to chat with JW and JW immediately pulled away. Perhaps if that's how she'd treated her all along JA wouldn't have felt perfectly comfortable throwing her/them TOTALLY under the bus!!

Live and learn Wilma!!

:banghead::scared::facepalm:

Was mentioned that Jodie's friend has a record for drugs. DT DIDNT give her name right! She didn't want to be on camera because of it?

I wonder if JA would take LWOP if she spilled her guts out and didn't go for any appeals, like the Dr. in NJ did.

Convicted Killer Arias - or CKA is just fine as far I know.
She is one, is she not?

I don't really care what nicknames everyone uses for the convicted killer.

I DO think that out of RESPECT for those who took Caylee's injustice so hard...
CMA should NOT be used.
:twocents:

I realize that may seem dumb to some of you and that's fine.

But try to imagine how you would have felt...
If that jury had come back and found Jodi Arias NOT guilty of Travis' murder.

Those of us who followed Caylee's case have to deal with her mother walking FREE.
Each we see CMA it is like another stab in the heart reminding us that justice FAILED.

I don't think it's a lot to ask, out of respect for those who were so emotionally invested in Caylee.
:twocents:

What about jack..... jodi arias convicted killer.

I wasn't aware, either, of the CMA connection.

Hey you know that last minute witness for the penalty phase the DT is trying to block .. what if it's Troy Hayden ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela