SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have to say something.
I have an absolute sociopath in my family. Her children scramble for her affection. She quickly assesses who she can use for what.
Every single "friend" she has ever had is for what she can suck out of them.
She uses her own chdren, their mates, and her own grandchildren..
For whatever she determines as a benefit to her.
And she cries rivers, whenever she thinks it is to her advantage.
She has guided death to others and embraced the occult.
I myself think her belief system is kinda stupid.
What I am tryi g to say here, is don't let Jodi fool you!!!
A sociopath is all about that!!!

I wonder if JA would take LWOP if she spilled her guts out and didn't go for any appeals, like the Dr. in NJ did.

I think it is the only way she could save her life. If she would just tell what happened and say she knows there is something very wrong with her and she doesn't understand why this something made her feel like murder was justified, she might get LWOP.

She's too busy justifying it, though.

I wonder if JA would take LWOP if she spilled her guts out and didn't go for any appeals, like the Dr. in NJ did.

I understand that family members weren't allowed to express to the jury how they felt about jack (jodi arias convicted killer) getting the death penalty but I'm wondering if some or all of them would like that information, if they would be allowed to ask in the form of a juror question.

I have never heard of it or even seen a bag here in New Jersey! I swear in south jersey.... They don't exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I knows this is late, but, yes Linda. They have them here in south joisey . They are called pork rinds. Mmmmmmmmm good snacking . Hehe

What about jack..... jodi arias convicted killer.

I wasn't aware, either, of the CMA connection.

I thought some of you might not be aware of the CAYLEE connection. :seeya:
That's why I wanted you to know. So you could understand why people were bothered by it.

People might be confused about who Jack is... but I think they'd figure it out. :floorlaugh:
When the initials spell another word it can get confusing, so just be prepared for that.

CK

CKA
CKJ

CKJA
CMJA

JACM

I just personally don't use her initials.
She is simply: "Convicted killer."
That's just my personal preference.

You also won't see me use Travis' initials.
I will always write out his name.
Travis.
I'm weird like that. :seeya:

My opinion
I believe Casey Anthony was involved with her daughters murder.
Period.
I do not think the prosecution put on a good case beyond reasonable doubt.
And I was so hoping for it! Because it was so obvious!
IMO
But that's not this forum.
Travis is getting justice!!!

What about jack..... jodi arias convicted killer.

I wasn't aware, either, of the CMA connection.

I love that !!!

jack
Great idea IMO

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I have to say I'm a little disappointed with Sheriff Joe on JVM. He neglected to mention Jodi getting into a fight with another inmate, and her getting in trouble for having unauthorized pictures. He makes her sound like a semi-model prisoner because she never had to eat his nutriloaf. At least she won't get to do prisoner Idol anymore.

Me too. Sadly, Jodi is probably mild compared to many who they arrest. A methhead on their drugs or a person off their drugs are pretty violent sometimes. If Jodi came in mildly as it appears she was from the interigation tapes, whatever she's done lately though she's awarded herself under close watch. Jodi is just sneaky, the worst kind. They have taken all factors to prevent her outbursts, I hope except the mask like Hannibal's. darn. I don't doubt biting from her when going down. beware all and be safe in court. jmo

half humor and half, just be careful around her. lol

Convicted Killer Arias - or CKA is just fine as far I know.
She is one, is she not?

I don't really care what nicknames everyone uses for the convicted killer.

I DO think that out of RESPECT for those who took Caylee's injustice so hard...
CMA should NOT be used.
:twocents:

I realize that may seem dumb to some of you and that's fine.

But try to imagine how you would have felt...
If that jury had come back and found Jodi Arias NOT guilty of Travis' murder.

Those of us who followed Caylee's case have to deal with her mother walking FREE.
Each we see CMA it is like another stab in the heart reminding us that justice FAILED.

I don't think it's a lot to ask, out of respect for those who were so emotionally invested in Caylee.
:twocents:

Thank you sooo much for saying that MsFacetious! It was a terrible blow that verdict. I loved that child and wanted so very much to turn back time and keep her for my own. She was so precious. She had no one on her side in the courtroom but the prosecution, but she had the world outside. I completely lost faith in the justice system and fairness in the world. This verdict has restored a great deal to me.

You guys have obviously never had Chicago-style Deep Dish Pizza!!! The best pizza in the Whole Wide World- is Geno's West in Chicago. Fortunately, we have a chain here called Zachary's, which is pretty darn close!

Oh, you said Geno's!! I'm flying out to Chicago next month for my son's Navy boot camp graduation, and will be heading to Geno's the minute I get off the plane, I swear :rockon:

His twin brother graduated from boot camp a little over four years ago, and I fell in love with Geno's. We had to go twice, it was so good :D

Went back and watched and sure enough she did the cut throat with her hand. She's beyond evil and has no redemption qualities.

JACK it is then, just be prepared to explain about 1,000 times over who JACK is! :giggle:

You also won't see me use Travis' initials.
I will always write out his name.

Travis.
I'm weird like that. :seeya:

Respectfully snipped by me: BBM:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! :rockon: I mentioned in another thread about my feelings concerning using Travis' initials as opposed to taking the time to type it out and got stomped on pretty well for it. To me, spelling Travis' name in full shows respect, the murderer deserves no respect. JMHO

(BBM)
:floorlaugh: I still have Falcons games saved on my DVR that I still watch from time to time! (HUGE Falcons Fan! I was a Falcons cheerleader in the early 90's, and my husband & I have been season ticket holders ever since.)

What are your thoughts on Tebow? Were you sad to see him leave the Broncos?

Woot woot love my Dirty Birds! I can't wait to see what they do this season. I'm Cobb County, and work with half Falcons fans, half Saints fans.

Football season is very, very interesting at my job :scared::scared:

How awesome that you were a cheerleader!

Wow I never gave him a thought! You may be right.

I think it's totally him, maybe Juan wasn't able to get the TAPES in, but he has a WITNESS and the DT would be totally against it, and it is last minute because he didn't exist until the last minute ..

Oh, you said Geno's!! I'm flying out to Chicago next month for my son's Navy boot camp graduation, and will be heading to Geno's the minute I get off the plane, I swear :rockon:

His twin brother graduated from boot camp a little over four years ago, and I fell in love with Geno's. We had to go twice, it was so good :D

I'm jealous that you're going to Chicago. I like Lou Malnati's pizza too and once a year order it for a ridiculous amount of money. It's so worth it!!!!

I think it's totally him, maybe Juan wasn't able to get the TAPES in, but he has a WITNESS and the DT would be totally against it, and it is last minute because he didn't exist until the last minute ..

Ah Girl, You may be on to something! It could very well be Troy Hayden! I betcha it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member