SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you sooo much for saying that MsFacetious! It was a terrible blow that verdict. I loved that child and wanted so very much to turn back time and keep her for my own. She was so precious. She had no one on her side in the courtroom but the prosecution, but she had the world outside. I completely lost faith in the justice system and fairness in the world. This verdict has restored a great deal to me.

I threw up for hours when the verdict was read. I'll never forget it. :thud:
I understand. This verdict helped me as well, I was SO relieved. :seeya:

When Travis' brother said today that he had touched people around the world...
I thought about the other victims who have done the same thing.

Caylee... Juliette... Hailey... Laci... there are so many of them. :seeya:

Who's Jack?

JUST KIDDING!!!!:blushing:

JMO... it should remain a lower case jack or jaCK.... So it is not seen as a proper "name"
Just saying :)

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

JACK it is then, just be prepared to explain about 1,000 times over who JACK is! :giggle:

Good one but I'm going to say her darn name & Travis' from now on. I'm not on a smartphone, kindle, netbook, iphone etc...How hard is the name Mike to explain to people when you are a woman? Just a pain in the azz somedays. I get it. Jack is Jodi & she's just a pain in the ack. thx

IMO
Jodi cannot understand why others just don't see it her way!!!
I'm not talking about her lies!
He used her!!! Obviously!
In her mind the penalty was a horrific death!
In her mind it's justified, a no brainer!
She's nuts!!!

I thought some of you might not be aware of the CAYLEE connection. :seeya:
That's why I wanted you to know. So you could understand why people were bothered by it.

People might be confused about who Jack is... but I think they'd figure it out. :floorlaugh:
When the initials spell another word it can get confusing, so just be prepared for that.

CK

CKA
CKJ

CKJA
CMJA

JACM

I just personally don't use her initials.
She is simply: "Convicted killer."
That's just my personal preference.

You also won't see me use Travis' initials.
I will always write out his name.
Travis.
I'm weird like that. :seeya:

I usually don't shorten any names because I know researchers are landing in the middle of threads through search engines and get lost. I always appreciated those folks who typed a whole name when I wasn't a member but landed here by other means.

I'm like you, though. Even if I do elect to use initials, I never shorten a victim's name.

Respectfully snipped by me: BBM:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! :rockon: I mentioned in another thread about my feelings concerning using Travis' initials as opposed to taking the time to type it out and got stomped on pretty well for it. To me, spelling Travis' name in full shows respect, the murderer deserves no respect. JMHO

I understand why people do it and I know that they don't mean any disrespect. :seeya:
I tried initials for a while... and occasionally I will do it. But it just feels wrong to me.
It's kind of like the cases that don't have a picture on their thread. It's just NOT RIGHT.

So for ME personally... I won't say the convicted killers name most of the time...
And I WILL use Travis' name. Because that's just how I roll I guess. :moo:

Who's Jack?

JUST KIDDING!!!!:blushing:

You think it's funny now, just wait till tomorrow! :floorlaugh:
"Who's Jack? That isn't another friend testifying for the defense is it?!"
"Who's Jack? That isn't another boyfriend that's going to say she didn't kill me is it?"

Oh... just wait... I'll get the last laugh on this one. :floorlaugh:

JACK would be best I think. Just like CKA. :seeya:

If you did, would you admit to it? :floorlaugh:

Umm... No.

But I have played "You Don't Know Jack" for years!

It's my favorite computer game and now it's online!!! :D:D:D

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I usually don't shorten any names because I know researchers are landing in the middle of threads through search engines and get lost. I always appreciated those folks who typed a whole name when I wasn't a member but landed here by other means.

I'm like you, though. Even if I do elect to use initials, I never shorten a victim's name.

Travis, or any victim for that matter, will be referred to me by their completely spelled first name at least! The one who committed the crime or the ones that defend them in slimy ways are initials. Why? Because I'm not going to waste my time writing out their names. They aren't worth the effort.

Hey fragile, there was a question on the last thread. Lots of buzz about whether JA was drugged. Can they drug inmates during trials? Is that even something that is done?

I was thinking a mild sedative. Nothing heavy. It made her pay closer attention.

Time for Dewey to stuff his face and then get a bit of shut eye. Play safe!

Different experience here tonight. I might be back. Not sure if I fit in anywhere. Night all, thanks for the converstation. It will be done. Jodi is going away. What a great family to come together for Travis. Great family and hope they build on it. They need to hold on to their closeness forever. It will make a strong family. I admire them all. Strong people with hearts. My heart broke for them as it did others today. Heart wrenching.

R.I.P. Travis Alexander, loved by your family and missed so much. RIP.

I'm jealous that you're going to Chicago. I like Lou Malnati's pizza too and once a year order it for a ridiculous amount of money. It's so worth it!!!!

I really loved my visit there, can't wait to go back :) I don't think I had a bad meal the entire time I was there. I'm looking at Lou Malnati's website, may have to give them a try.

I'm gaining ten pounds just thinking about this trip :floorlaugh:

I don't know how many of you have realized a sociopath involved in your lives. But I applaud the Hughe's.
They may not at the time been able to label Jodi, but they got it!!!
Great parent protection! Just downright instinctual!!!
Been there! Done that! A
Azing how it just kicks in!
So so sorry Travis didn't see the forest thru the trees when they were warning him!
Sex is a mighty powerful thing! Mighty powerful thing!
That's what Jodi knew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members