SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks merc, already at work and trying to catch up. Just watched that video.

Sheriff Joe for President.

Is that SOBE "Life Water" in her cell? lol hopeful thinking I guess.

It must be "The Secret"
:floorlaugh:

No, I do not think a DUI would keep her off the stand.
It would have to be a felony.

Is a DUI a felony?
I have heard of felony DUI.
What does that mean? (I am not saying Patricia had one! Just asking)

I really don't know.

@********* reports (tweets) she was arrested for trafficking heroin and child endangerment shortly after her first interview with NG. Not sure how credible the report is.

I noticed that too. I can't even afford to buy that.

I'll pass on what is needed to do in order to attain a "commisary acct"
in order to purchase it.

eta: I did pay $1.50 for bottled water when my hubby had back surgery last month.
A low immune system and hospital water fountains do not mix!

I really loved my visit there, can't wait to go back :) I don't think I had a bad meal the entire time I was there. I'm looking at Lou Malnati's website, may have to give them a try.

I'm gaining ten pounds just thinking about this trip :floorlaugh:

Chicago food is so good. I had the best steak of my life there and I, for the life of me, can't remember the name of the place. Have a blast there and congratulations to your son on graduating boot camp. Is his "A" school going to be in Norfolk?

I would have to be very heavily drugged to be in there. I couldn't do it without losing my mind, scratching at the walls to create some space. :scared:

The no windows would do me in...I would be in the psych ward within hours. Yikes!

The no windows would do me in...I would be in the psych ward within hours. Yikes!

I remember being in a handball court once and getting all freaked out!
Odd because as a nurse I worked in patient rooms at the office with no windows and I never noticed!!! BUT I never spent more than 20 min max in one so.......

I'd flip out in there!
So weird that she has a picture of a cat!:twocents:
Maybe she is tracing it for her next art project.

Don't know if this has been posted. It's a camera kept on Arias during the Alexanders' victim statements.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbMfpAc_eUE"]Jodis Arias Reaction To Victim Impact Statements. Partial - YouTube[/ame]

So this is ACTUALLY Jodi's cell for the duration of the trial!
article-2325874-19D35F01000005DC-937_634x497.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...awaits-death-penalty.html?ico=ushome^mostread
I think she'd be pissed if she knew they showed how horrible she's living.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::rockon::rockon:

Good enough for that murderer. She's in there 23 hours a day, she could tidy it up - what a slob she is.

Bet she wishes she was back at her grandmother's dump, that memory must seem like heaven compared to where the murderer stays now. :floorlaugh:

JA so reminds me of Diane Downs. Eerily similar. There is a ton of footage of Downs on the net. If anyone finds the full 1983 video of her and the female reporter sitting down and chatting post a link. It is scary, Downs goes on and on, laughing, talking about herself and her made up story, about how her arm hurts, playing victim, then she gets to talking about her children and the shooting and them bleeding and gives this very creepy smile. Man, oh man, is it scary. Reminds me of JA. I've found some videos with bits of that interview this morning, but not the entire interview to post for comparison. It seems whatever mental handicap illness these women have is the same illness.

I just read it this a.m.

Jodi Arias Convicted Killer

There are a few pages about it, I'm just trying to make sure everyone doesn't ask pages of who is JACK as others seem to have deemed this the new initials for her.

As that is a legitimate name, I will not be referring to that murderer as anything other than murderer or psychopath.

Watching videos from yesterday, I have a question. What the H is wilmott writing about constantly??

I'm starting to feel disturbed at some of the comments posted recently. I believe justice was done in convicting JA of murder 1 & I despised the defence of trashing the victim. However, some of the venomous name calling & conjecture on these forums the last few days remind me of some of the other forums I avoid. We all make fun of hairstyles etc., but some recent comments are more in keeping with the calibre of comment of JA's more extreme supporters. JA deserves everything coming to her, but every glance she takes or nose wipe is scrutinised to demonise her even more. It's even extended to Troy who interviewed her, reporting is his job, it's not his job to only report what we want to hear. Do they really think any other reporter would have turned down the opportunity? I understand JA inspires anger in many including me, but her punishment is coming. KN & JW should have gone with another defence, but perhaps they were given no choice by JA. At the end of the day, she has been convicted which makes me extremely happy. Let's celebrate the heroes in this tragedy, Flores, Martinez etc. instead of demonising anyone even remotely involved with JA. I don't know her family or her friends, whether they take drugs or not & she's been convicted so why is it relevant now?

Ah, okay. Gives some reasoning to my thought that she could have been in chambers as she may have been under the influence. That would set the whole procedure off. If so, she is lucky if she didn't get charged for it and slammed in the tank.

Do we have an official reason yet? As my above reasoning is just my own thought of a possibility.

Snipped/bolded by me.

Yep, I thought the same thing when it took so long. Thought they were waiting for a tox screen. The only thing that would take a while would have been a court order.

A hunch. Nothing concrete.

I'm starting to feel disturbed at some of the comments posted recently. I believe justice was done in convicting JA of murder 1 & I despised the defence of trashing the victim. However, some of the venomous name calling & conjecture on these forums the last few days remind me of some of the other forums I avoid. We all make fun of hairstyles etc., but some recent comments are more in keeping with the calibre of comment of JA's more extreme supporters. JA deserves everything coming to her, but every glance she takes or nose wipe is scrutinised to demonise her even more. It's even extended to Troy who interviewed her, reporting is his job, it's not his job to only report what we want to hear. Do they really think any other reporter would have turned down the opportunity? I understand JA inspires anger in many including me, but her punishment is coming. KN & JW should have gone with another defence, but perhaps they were given no choice by JA. At the end of the day, she has been convicted which makes me extremely happy. Let's celebrate the heroes in this tragedy, Flores, Martinez etc. instead of demonising anyone even remotely involved with JA. I don't know her family or her friends, whether they take drugs or not & she's been convicted so why is it relevant now?

People are merely expressing their contempt for that brutal murderer, who slaughtered an innocent human being and left him to rot.

As well, watching that brutal murderer FAKE crying is infuriating to many. She has conned her way through life for 30 years. It's unlikely she would have been able to con the members of WS who can see through her psychopathic act like glass.

Once that brutal murderer is shipped off to prison, she will be a distant nightmare to the rest of the world. In the meantime......she's in the news, she's a psychopathic brutal murderer, she believes she can scam and con the rest of the world to this day, she is, frankly, a pathetic waste of oxygen.

Is the reason JA's mother is not testifying maybe because they don't want her to face Juan Martinez? I think JM would grill her on the child abuse allegations and I have a feeling she wouldn't lie for JA.

People are merely expressing their contempt for that brutal murderer, who slaughtered an innocent human being and left him to rot.

As well, watching that brutal murderer FAKE crying is infuriating to many. She has conned her way through life for 30 years. It's unlikely she would have been able to con the members of WS who can see through her psychopathic act like glass.

Once that brutal murderer is shipped off to prison, she will be a distant nightmare to the rest of the world. In the meantime......she's in the news, she's a psychopathic brutal murderer, she believes she can scam and con the rest of the world to this day, she is, frankly, a pathetic waste of oxygen.

Jumping off your post there is so much frustration that when it is the DT's opportunity to call a witness and proceed with their case they are not prepared.

Yesterday Stephen and Samantha stood before the world prepared and ready to share their trauma and heartbreaking loss and JA and her DT can't have one witness ready. They keep the jurors waiting hour after hour. The response they get is what they set up.

JM shows a prepared prosecution the DT shows a lack of preparation and consideration thus inviting the dissection of everything related to their case. Simple frustration in a public forum.

Is the reason JA's mother is not testifying maybe because they don't want her to face Juan Martinez? I think JM would grill her on the child abuse allegations and I have a feeling she wouldn't lie for JA.

it is just my stupid opinion, but I think that Jodi won't allow it.

IF Juan really had any interest in Mrs. Arias he would
have called hr as a witness.
IMO he fells she is of no benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads