SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Secondary gain to Wilmott's writing and writing....she is trying to avoid looking at or talking to the murderer. She still has to be in court and represent but she doesn't have to be her companion.

I watched the video of CMJA's reactions during SA and SA statements. I saw her trying to pay attention to them but when JW was writing CMJA was trying to read what she was writing until JW moved over. I hope they (the DT) do write a book after this so we can really see what it was really like for them defending CMJA.

IMO, the DT was well prepared. It's their client who continually threw monkey wrenches into the case. Nurmi/Willmott did what they could; what was necessary. They had no choice. Very obvious Jodi was driving their case.

That would explain JW's obsessive notetaking. She wants a record of every roadblock JA threw in their way, knowing she'd blame the DT for the final result.

I watched the video of CMJA's reactions during SA and SA statements. I saw her trying to pay attention to them but when JW was writing CMJA was trying to read what she was writing. I loved it when JW moved away. Also, I loved it the other day when the extreme cruelty verdict came down and JW offered no so sorry honey back pats. I bet the tension between those 3 can be felt in the court room. I hope they (the DT) do write a book after this so we can really see what it was really like for them defending CMJA.

They can't say much because anything they write while JA is alive will benefit her in the appeal process.:stormingmad:

Just saw the replay of the interview with Patty...one of those 20/20's or something. She clearly said that JA had a wonderful childhood. How could she be testifying that JA was ever abused in her younger years? Can JM question her about that statement on tv? Seems she wished she had a childhood as great as JA's....

I just read it this a.m.

Jodi Arias Convicted Killer

There are a few pages about it, I'm just trying to make sure everyone doesn't ask pages of who is JACK as others seem to have deemed this the new initials for her.

Why don't we just call her Jodi? I mean... how hard is it to type her name? It's the same number of key strokes.

No, never "whole foods" ...I shop at two different supermarkets, ShopRite and Acme, a butcher shop, a produce market and my local Italian bakery. Never have I seen a pork rind or a chicklin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know if anyone mentioned this - the pork rinds are in the chip aisle, prolly on the bottom shelf. Shop Rite does carry them...Just looked at Frito Lay's website (the producers of Baken-Ets)....

Has anyone else noticed how HUGE CMJA's Hands are? I have just recently noticed when she puts her hands up to her face they are extremely huge for a woman? Is it just me or is anyone else seeing that too? Brawny man hands...

The picture of her and Travis in the water (she is wearing a blue swimsuit) and that large hand at his throat...scary!

I think pork rinds' popularity has soared in recent years because it's one of the very few "crunchies" that are low-carb.

Why don't we just call her Jodi? I mean... how hard is it to type her name? It's the same number of key strokes.
Sorry, she's always going to be Arias to me as she acknowledged Detective Flores as "Flores" on the stand and called JM "Juan" as if they were personal friends. Total lack of respect from an "ex-waitress" ....

They can't say much because anything they write while JA is alive will benefit her in the appeal process.:stormingmad:

The way I understand the attorney/client confidentiality thing is the client can say anything they want, but the attorney is bound.

I refuse to use her name..here at home I call her by words that would get me banned. Here on WS I'd type 30 extra keystrokes to avoid using her name. For me, that name has become shorthand for hate and a bloody knife and a terrorfied Travis and a dispicable person. I'm grateful it is a a name I don't like anyway and that nobody I know has, because I never want to hear it or read it again.

I dunno'. I didn't start it, have to read the entire thread. I think a lot don't want to type her name. I was just spreading the word so everyone will not ask who is Jack, but now everyone is asking why. I refer everyone to this thread, in its entirety. Lol.

picture.php

Has this trial made me loco... or do I REALLY see a pencil drawing of an ELEPHANT and possibly a tombstone on the killer's cell wall????
I will play with this with photoshop later, but what I THINK I see is just one more disturbing "creation" from the (huge, man) hands of this depraved killer.

I think pork rinds' popularity has soared in recent years because it's one of the very few "crunchies" that are low-carb.

Yep. As gross as they really are, they taste good. Especially if you are at a fair or some outdoor event and they are being fried fresh. I do not think they are healthy though, just sayin'.

I refuse to use her name..here at home I call her by words that would get me banned. Here on WS I'd type 30 extra keystrokes to avoid using her name. For me, that name has become shorthand for hate and a bloody knife and a terrorfied Travis and a dispicable person. I'm grateful it is a a name I don't like anyway and that nobody I know has, because I never want to hear it or read it again.

I have the worse boss in the world I swear and her daughter's name is Jodi.
I have never known another. Until this murderess.

I can only speak for myself but I will not type out her name. She has no right to being acknowledged that way. I use her initials only. However, I intentionally type out Travis Victor Alexander in my own little show of support, love and to acknowledge that he mattered in the past and he matters today. JA doesn't deserve to have a name. JMO

JW recoils at the convicted killer today. No more whispering to Jenny. :facepalm: Starts at 41:35. It's like the killer has a disease or something. I can say that because we are in a sidebar thread. :drumroll:

Jodi Arias Penalty Phase - Day 1 - Part 1 - YouTube

Roflmao!

Looks like Jenny wrote her something in big letters and underlined it first.

Probably said, don't talk to me! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

picture.php

Has this trial made me loco... or do I REALLY see a pencil drawing of an ELEPHANT and possibly a tombstone on the killer's cell wall????
I will play with this with photoshop later, but what I THINK I see is just one more disturbing "creation" from the (huge, man) hands of this depraved killer.

I just put on two pairs of reading glasses to see what is on the wall. Two pairs of glasses really magnifies the image and it does look like an elephant with something drawn at it's hind quarters.

I don't know what thread to post this on. I don't think this is the correct thread.

MOD, please move to appropriate thread if this is unacceptable.

Inside look at Jodi Arias' new jail cell

PHOENIX (CBS5) -
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said he wanted to set the record straight that convicted killer Jodi Arias is not living a cushy life behind bars.

Read more:

http://www.kpho.com/story/22276816/arias-new-jail-cell
KPHO - Phoenix, AZ -- Updated: May 17, 2013 12:20 AM CDT

22276816_BG1.JPG

2500740_G.jpg

Rare look inside Jodi Arias' prison cell
Jodi Arias, who was convicted of murdering her ex-boyfriend, resides at
Estrella Jail in Maricopa County.

Source: Jason Barry, CBS 5 News)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online