SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can't say much because anything they write while JA is alive will benefit her in the appeal process.:stormingmad:

Oh crap, that is why I love having smarter people on here than I am. Now, I know I probably won't be alive to read a book by them because of appeals. I was thinking the other day me being 65 and knowing she probably will be on DR for 10 or more years because of appeals I won't know when she does bite the dust. I think I will just go make breakfast like I should be doing instead of rambling on and making stupid observations. :banghead:

Thinking a lot about what's her name's (not sure what to call her, lol) crying in court yesterday. After lot's of thought, it's her chameleon behavior, her mimicking that we all saw. She is what ever she thinks someone wants her to be. She is no longer surrounded by her jailhouse admirers egging her on. She needs now only to go by instincts and her instinct is to morph. Courtroom crying so she cries, she has no other cues to go by at this point. Tears real, but not felt. It truly seemed to me like she was on the outside looking in, she was not the person sitting at that table. She was just part of the gallery.

picture.php

Has this trial made me loco... or do I REALLY see a pencil drawing of an ELEPHANT and possibly a tombstone on the killer's cell wall????
I will play with this with photoshop later, but what I THINK I see is just one more disturbing "creation" from the (huge, man) hands of this depraved killer.

I see it! Just increased my screen size....oh, it is there all right. :stormingmad:

Thanks for seeing that.

I just put on two pairs of reading glasses to see what is on the wall. Two pairs of glasses really magnifies the image and it does look like an elephant with something drawn at it's hind quarters.

Ah, then I am NOT seeing things! How disgusting and disturbing...
And why am I surprised?
This killer has shown us over and over and over that she recognizes NO BOUNDARIES and EVERYTHING that she does (literally EVERYTHING) is 100% self-serving. She is aggressive in every way, constantly pushing and inflicting her unique and horrid evil at every opportunity.

At this point of the trial, we should be very glad that CMJA has been convicted for the most serious charges, Jury agreed on the crime was especially cruel, and the Alexanders had a chance to make statements that is truly heartfelt and respectful. It has taken a very arduous path to get here; thankfully the prosecution team was relentless in pursuing justice for Travis. The jury was serious, patient and intelligent to make these unanimous decisions.

This final penalty phase is the last chance for CMJA and her lawyers to continue to create chaos at court. They are like drunken party quests that would not leave when the party is over. We are frustrated but not surprised, we do not expect leopard to change its spot.

As for the delay on Thursday, I think originally the mitigation witnesses had to go over their testimony (like RS) in closed session. But the court was ready to resume and CMJA thought she was not pretty enough with her puffy eyes, and bad hair day to take the stand, and decided to throw another tantrum or fake a migraine and cause the latest “unable” to proceed.

I see it! Just increased my screen size....oh, it is there all right. :stormingmad:

Thanks for seeing that.
Thx! I was actually HOPING I was wrong, but NOPE!
Her evil, depravity is so deep and constant it is shocking to the normal mind.
This is more proof (if we needed it) that she will use EVERY opportunity to hurt others and inflict her vileness on the world, even as that "world" becomes ever smaller.

Oh, you said Geno's!! I'm flying out to Chicago next month for my son's Navy boot camp graduation, and will be heading to Geno's the minute I get off the plane, I swear :rockon:

His twin brother graduated from boot camp a little over four years ago, and I fell in love with Geno's. We had to go twice, it was so good :D

Congrats on one son already in the Navy, and one graduating next month.

Been there! Love the Great Lakes graduation :)
Have a son and son-in-law in the Navy :)

GO NAVY!!!!

:seeya:
Oh crap, that is why I love having smarter people on here than I am. Now, I know I probably won't be alive to read a book by them because of appeals. I was thinking the other day me being 65 and knowing she probably will be on DR for 10 or more years because of appeals I won't hear when she does bite the dust. I think I will just go make breakfast like I should be doing instead of rambling on and making stupid observations. :banghead:

-------------------
Buckeye, I am up there with you but you have a better chance.:floorlaugh: I am 81!! :scared:

Congrats on one son already in the Navy, and one graduating next month.

Been there! Love the Great Lakes graduation :)
Have a son and son-in-law in the Navy :)

GO NAVY!!!!
I'm a proud NAVY MOM! (See my profile pic!). My son just graduated from Navy Nuclear Training and will be serving on the USS Carl Vinson! He is my hero!
Thank you to your sailors and all who serve!

I really don't think she's crying because of what she has done, the gravity of her actions and the devastation she has wrought. I felt like she was crying because there was so much emotion around her and she was caught up in it. Kind of like when people cry at the scene of traffic fatalities or sad movies. Response to a scene.

Again, 2 cents.

In other news, I had a dream about Travis last night. It was a party, his birthday or something, and everywhere you looked were happy faces, celebrating. Not an Ugly Betty in sight. :)

I'm still hoping it's remorse. We'll find out for sure on Monday. But it could just be part of that "battered woman" act of hers -- showing emotion for her "abuser" because she still "blames" herself for using defensive force to kill Travis. Poor her.

I sext! Just increased my screen size....oh, it is there all right. :stormingmad:

Thanks for seeing that.

If I'm not mistaken, JVM expressed that it is not Jodi's actual cell but a similar one. I wouldn't get my panties all in a bunch over it.

Ah, then I am NOT seeing things! How disgusting and disturbing...
And why am I surprised?
This killer has shown us over and over and over that she recognizes NO BOUNDARIES and EVERYTHING that she does (literally EVERYTHING) is 100% self-serving. She is aggressive in every way, constantly pushing and inflicting her unique and horrid evil at every opportunity.

There is writing above the picture of the elephant. Does it look like the word Mathew to you?? I would love to know what is written on the tombstone, if in fact that is what it is. I sure does look like one.

I don't know how to do that, I really want to see that.

In your toolbar there should be an option to view. Click on that. Then there should be an option to zoom in click on that and repeat until you get the screen to the size that you can see that image.

If I'm not mistaken, JVM expressed that it is not Jodi's actual cell but a similar one. I wouldn't get my panties all in a bunch over it.

But it's nice to know that she will only be out of it for 3 hours maximum before next Monday.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Still no tweets from her. A sign she has dropped her act and will surprise us on Monday?

Her last tweet from two days ago,

"God's love is so great that He loves even the proud, the selfish, the arrogant, and the wicked."

Is she referring to herself here? A confession in her own way?

Still no tweets from her. A sign she has dropped her act and will surprise us on Monday?

Her last tweet from two days ago,

"God's love is so great that He loves even the proud, the selfish, the arrogant, and the wicked."

Is she referring to herself here? A confession in her own way?

I think she is talking about us and all others that are supporting Travis and his family. We are the wicked in her eyes.JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV