SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roflmao!

Looks like Jenny wrote her something in big letters and underlined it first.

Probably said, don't talk to me! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ms. Wilmott must be brave, stubby pencils can hurt when used improperly. Stun belt or not... :D

Just saw the replay of the interview with Patty...one of those 20/20's or something. She clearly said that JA had a wonderful childhood. How could she be testifying that JA was ever abused in her younger years? Can JM question her about that statement on tv? Seems she wished she had a childhood as great as JA's....
Dateline 3/1/13??

A nuclear guy! Wow! :rockon:

My son has friends on the Carl Vinson! Small Navy world, eh? :seeya:

It IS a small Navy world! Constantly amazes me!
Good people, too! I so appreciate the support and understanding from my Navy peeps!
and yes~ A NUKE! It was a loooong almost 2 years of intense training, but now (at 20 years old) , he is a qualified nuclear operator!
I really appreciate all who serve and their families! ♥

If they cannot agree, they will be dismissed and another jury will be selected for the penalty phase.... I think this is correct...

Wow! That seems very strange since a new panel would not have deliberated the evidence on which to base an opinion.

How far back in the process would a new panel be taken?

Morning :seeya:

I cannot wait until Monday, it ought to be a doozy! I was beyond furious yesterday when "court was unable to continue" or however JSS stated it. Then I sat back and thought "you have watched this since January, it's BS and typical."

O/T We are supposed to leave the hospital today! Fingers crossed. Kyle wanted his head shaved (it was already bald in the back) but when I started he said it hurt so of course I stopped. Well he has been using a lint roller, of all things, and has been working on it himself.

http://6g6.eu/sih0-lint.jpg

I cannot wait until Monday, it ought to be a doozy! I was beyond furious yesterday when "court was unable to continue" or however JSS stated it. Then I sat back and thought "you have watched this since January, it's BS and typical."

O/T We are supposed to leave the hospital today! Fingers crossed. Kyle wanted his head shaved (it was already bald in the back) but when I started he said it hurt so of course I stopped. Well he has been using a lint roller, of all things, and has been working on it himself.

Xoxoxo

I dont think she should have even the smallest luxury of those colored sheets...jmo...she should have dingy old white scratchy sheets...:twocents:

Sheriff Joe is famous for making his inmates wear PINK. The guys have to wear PINK boxers, socks, and undershirts. The women wear PINK underwear, too. Chances are the sheets were white when new and he has them dyed PINK. Or, they turn PINK after they are laundered with all the other PINK stuff.:twocents:

It is not just you ! Actually while re-watching some of yesterdays procedings it struck me that it almost appears that as time goes on JA appears to be shrinking while her hands appear to be growing .....alright, I know this cannot be true ....it is probably just my imagination, my family all chuckle at me because her hands just totally creep me out... I cannot stand to look at them...

Man hands ala Jerry Seinfeld,only I know that this pair of man hands has done...freaks me out to look at them...
Killer has man-hands . Defender of Evil has girly-hands... Just one more nugget of weird in this bizarre saga.
picture.php

Wow! That seems very strange since a new panel would not have deliberated the evidence on which to base an opinion.

How far back in the process would a new panel be taken?

The alternates remain in case they still need one. If they can't decide on death (but they will), the decision goes to Judge Stevens who will order LWOP ( but could decide with or without parole).

At least that's how Beth described it to me.

Prayers here...kids are so resourceful !

Sheriff Joe is famous for making his inmates wear PINK. The guys have to wear PINK boxers, socks, and undershirts. The women wear PINK underwear, too. Chances are the sheets were white when new and he has them dyed PINK. Or, they turn PINK after they are laundered with all the other PINK stuff.:twocents:

I know that Sheriff Joe makes the inmates wear pink and while it is not so cool for the men, I dont think she females should be allowed that luxury...I like pink !

I can see why Patti Womack would want to keep her face off-camera.

PattiWomack_zps7247a397.jpg

Maricopa County doesn't pay as much as ABC.

Ms. Wilmott must be brave, stubby pencils can hurt when used improperly. Stun belt or not... :D

She should have nothing at this point, nothing. She has been convicted. I know she has not been sentenced but she is now a convicted murderess.
Bad enough they can not chain and shakle her at this point in court but take away tyhe pointy objects please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night on DD Jenny and DD mentioned about the tweets she received about not wanting Jodi to get the death penalty, how she thinks Jodi is terrible? etc, etc. What I took exception to the night before) was not her opinion, but what/how she said it, "Jodi is a human being." Like what was Travis a piece of garbage.

Also I am disappointed with Beth K. This morning (did anyone see her) she said how none of the jurors had tears (that is not my issue), I took issue when she said I think the jurors have made up their minds, I HOPE NOT, I WANT JODI TO GET A FAIR HEARING, para phasing. And Beth knows a lot more about this murder than the jury!!!
What is wrong with the jury having made up their minds. They sat there for 4 months, voted on guilty M1, voted on cruelty, so if they (jurors) have made up their minds at this point,so be it. So beth says she hopes not, not fair to Jodi. Jodi, Jodi, Jodi.. I believe Jodi has received above and beyond a fair trail. Money was no object in this case. Beth did it for me, I am fed up with all the talking heads, defense lawyers and such. my opinion only

Why wasn't JA handcuffed at the Defense table after the verdict of M1 read like others are (Conrad Murray, or anyone else I have watched)? I know she is already in custody, but the jurors didn't know that, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV