SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For real? The DT had to ORDER her only 2 witnesses to come testify?! Wow. They have the power to force anyone ever in her life to come testify and they could only find two people who don't loath her?

I don't understand how in this phase you can be forced to testify? Either you do willingly because you believe someone's life should be spared or you don't and it will backfire. This can't be legal can it?

picture.php

Has this trial made me loco... or do I REALLY see a pencil drawing of an ELEPHANT and possibly a tombstone on the killer's cell wall????
I will play with this with photoshop later, but what I THINK I see is just one more disturbing "creation" from the (huge, man) hands of this depraved killer.

Oh my god it is! she is drawing elephant s.. she knows about the Elephant and the relationship to Travis!

..:thumbdown:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I have abnormally large hands myself (I’m 5’7”) My fingers are freakishly long and it took me awhile to not be ashamed of them, even strangers have mentioned how long they are and that I should have taken piano!
But now that I am older, I realized these long fingers make my nails look freaking fabulous!

I love my man hands!

Personally, I think big hands and long fingers like yours are lovely. I have a friend with hands like that and I get jealous of them because I have small, stubby hands. I think hands like yours are beautiful and feminine and sophisticated looking.

I agree that she was at a loss for cues, especially since she could not play secretary and doodle. But I think she cried because she sees herself as equally much a victim as Travis' family. If only Travis hadn't made her kill him! How could he have made his family suffer like this! How could he have made her be here, facing death, when all she ever wanted to do was to be his loving wife!

^^This^^

Oh my god, the 2 pairs of glasses thing is killing me :floorlaugh:

I'll have to try it!!!!

OT...well actually it isn't cause this is the OT thread :lol:

I will be visiting london next week with my daughter and her friend, any Londoner's here who could give me some tips, and/or must see places??? :)

My favorite place is the British Library. You can see manuscripts from the British literary greats. How fascinating to see, for instance, where Jane Austen crossed out a phrase and substituted another! You can also view beautiful illuminated manuscripts. I could spend the whole visit in there.
http://www.bl.uk/whatson/permgall/treasures/literary.html

Alrighty then, I've got a whole entire day to go over some stuff (videos or articles. I am going to take advantage of all of you wonderful people again and ask for some suggestions or links. ie: life on death row ... particularly interesting youtube of testimony or just anything that you would recommend I review with respect to this trial.

Just not sure where to start. I am particularly interested in learning all about the prison system she will be going into, whether it's LWOP or Death.

I have googled, but can't seem to find the videos that I know have been posted on here recently. Thanks everyone and have a wonderful long weekend. I will be lurking throughout .... :tyou:

really yall?? "man hands" talk. We are better than that!!!! :facepalm:

I am a female with hands as big as my face.... "boney and brawney" as someone said??

Sorry, not all of us are petite little things, and I am 5'6" as well as JA.... so...

My hands are actually very slim, long and pretty if I do say so myself, so.... There's that.

Guess its all a matter of opinion.

I'm sorry! I just posted about why we might do this sort of thing. I feel bad. I think it is just our overwhelming feeling of being revolted by certain "players' in this saga that sometimes reduces us (me) to petty jabs. I actually think her hands are repulsive because of what she DID with them, not their size. I apologize for being insensitive! ♥:blushing:

For the record, I am not offended, I am not being sensitive and I am NOT taking what was said personal.

Im just stating we, as a group of adults, are better than that.

Thats it.

I understand that when people see her hands, they think of what she did with them, I get it, but I think that there ARE people who WOULD get offended by the man hands statements and such, just like the lazy eye comments.

I think we shouldnt tear up peoples appearance just cause we can, sound like a bunch of mean girls talking about the new girl that doesnt fit in.

I despise her as much as the next guy, but why do we have to tear apart her physical appearance? She has no control over what her hands look like....

Just saying.

okay so I really hope dear jodi gets up there and talks about herself for several hours, about who she is and how difficult it is for her to look at the face of her abuser in his sblings, and how deluded they all are, and how she is worth saving because she learned to speak spanish in jail.

I suspect jodi of throwing a wrench yesteday, i don't know what she pulled , but now she has time to work on her statement.

jodi looked wasted yesterday, one eye just basically an out of focus smear on her face...pointing towards oblivion...while she was laughing tears...

remember...as sick as she looks, is as sick as she is, and jodi is a very sick girl...

remember, she enjoys this...even though Steve and Samantha tortured her by never saying her name or even alluding to her....

they know this was the ultimate snub, as jodi wants, lives an breathes for recognition as part of travis...

I cannot beleive there was no discussion on tele last nite regarding jodi's angry throat slash yesterday...it is seared in my mind, I saw the real jodi then and there.
And I think the longer she talks, the more repulsed the jurors will be.. doesn't matter what she says... she will NEVER say "I am sorry for what I did to Travis and all the pain I have caused his family and friends".. NEVER! Not that it would matter a Tinker's D--n to me now! She LIES about everything.. so much so that if she said she was Jodi Arias, I would still want to see her name tag.

Good Morning All! just wondering if anyone else was thinking what I was ...

When I saw Jodi doing the "ugly cry" yesterday ... You know the one where you waaaaaaahhhhh waaaaaaaaahhhhh waaaaaaaaahhhhhh until your eyes are swollen shut and your whole face is pinched up and puffy and red... I turned to my boyfriend and said ..."There is no way she is gonna take the stand today looking like puffy day-old s****that's been heated up in the microwave" ...?

I was figuring she would fake another breakdownmigrainementalmeltdown or whatever ... because yes, I believe she IS that vain.

I'll parody the lyrics for you and post them off and on today.

How's that?

Sounds great! I think I got half-way through each song and lost my inspiration... sometimes my "muse" abandons me at the most inopportune times (lyricus interruptus).

There is writing above the picture of the elephant. Does it look like the word Mathew to you?? I would love to know what is written on the tombstone, if in fact that is what it is. I sure does look like one.

Does anyone have JVM email address and they can ask she will answer or the producers will follow up

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Sounds great! I think I got half-way through each song and lost my inspiration... sometimes my "muse" abandons me at the most inopportune times (lyricus interruptus).

Mornin' Viv. How's Fred?

Morning, kids!!

Do we know yet why court was cancelled yesterday? I heard speculation but nothing solid. TIA!

:wave:

Hearing Dr. Horn and JM go over TA's many wounds, it's amazing how unscathed JA was afterward. Only a small cut or two on her long fingers. I wonder if she thought about purposely injuring herself to produce bruises in case police showed up, but her love of self wouldn't allow her to?

Morning, kids!!

Do we know yet why court was cancelled yesterday? I heard speculation but nothing solid. TIA!

:wave:

Mornin' Hopeful! :wave:

I guess Mark must not have the answer to that question. I know I haven't heard anything definitive. We've all been waiting for your inside info.

I missed 48 Hours last night!!!!!!!!!!!! Was there anything new or noteworthy to report?

Mornin' Hopeful! :wave:

I guess Mark must not have the answer to that question. I know I haven't heard anything definitive. We've all been waiting for your inside info.

When Mark came over last night, he didn't have any info either. ;)

(but shhh... don't tell Linda and Bravo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper