SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely not appellate worthy, her team has done their job, it's clear she refuses to take good advice and that's on her.

True, but if any of us charged with a case that is death penalty worthy, hope that you get the best attorney in the area and one that is opposed to the death penalty. (Don't think we'll be charged with that, but just pointing out the obvious. Not all attorneys are opposed.)

Dark Shadows the original

OMG. I had such a crush on Angelique...

Angelique%20Dark%20Shadows.jpg

I hear ya!
I got to skip the "jail" rotation in nursing school.
I weighed less than 100# and I was not allowed to do that
rotation at the local jail.
(not sure why...they had guards there!)
anyway I got extra time in the nursing home. - not a lot better,
but the doors didn't lock behind me.

My friends said their "jail rotations" were AWFUL!
Some that didn't have claustrophobia teased about developing it there.

My worst rotation ever...Avenel Adult Diagnostic & Treatment Center here in NJ .....,AKA prison for sex offenders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darn... Hubby's home and needs the computer for work... Be back a little later... :seeya:

P.S. Don't do anything I wouldn't do!!! :giggle:

LOL Thanks, but it's not mine. Just an internet corgi pic. Boycie boy would be much cuter, naturally. I shall put him n a costume at some point and prove it.

Oh, yes, you must, please!!!!!

I wish you all wouldn't use the word budding to describe JA. It makes me think of blight.

Agree! I think a person way passes "budding" after they slaughter a human being. Full fledged for sure!

My worst rotation ever...Avenel Adult Diagnostic & Treatment Center here in NJ .....,AKA prison for sex offenders.

Boy, and I thought being the only woman working at a construction company was tough. Ouch!

It seems the party has started. Crown and diet coke for me. How many drinks behind am I?

No fun for me online tonight. Grandaughter is spending the night. It's me and her and "Good Luck Charlie" which I do like. She just fractured her wrist last week and has a cast, she's 7, so I can baby her. Party night tomorrow night. Waiting to win the Mega Millions tonight.:fence:

Rut roh!
Someone finally called and turned Donovan in for violating probation!
She is a felon, and owes $190,734.59 payable at $100 per month.

her info is on Travis Alexander's facebook page!

eta: is her @donovanbering acct gone?

Please explain what did she do to violate probation?

I don't know for sure of course, but it seems to me like Jodi is the one who decided this mitigation strategy, just like she decided the strategy for the rest of the case. Someone else posted on here earlier that they thought Jodi didn't want to admit to any mental "problems," and remember through Dr Demarte's testimony Jodi was fuming mad at her the whole time? I think she wants everyone to see her as "perfect" (I know, I know). She wants ppl to think Travis was the one with the "problems," not her. She wants ppl to think she would never be capable of doing such a heinous thing, even though she's already admitted so I don't know what the point is? But I guess she was forced to admit it b/c of the evidence..so it really goes against what she wants ppl to think of her. She doesn't want to admit to any rage inside of her b/c that goes against, again, the perception she wants ppl to have of her. Also, that would make it easier for ppl to believe she planned it all out, and thatt's what she's been trying to avoid ppl thinking this whole time.

I think the grandiose, narcissistic delusion she nurtures within herself will never allow her to admit she is sick. There were times when LE was encouraging her to make a choice between presenting herself as sick and emotional or cold, and I thought she was thinking, "OH, you have no idea how cold I am."

She's built constructions all her life to present as normal.

Darn... Hubby's home and needs the computer for work... Be back a little later... :seeya:

P.S. Don't do anything I wouldn't do!!! :giggle:

She's joking with that P.S., right? I don't know Mel that well -- I'm not exactly sure what she's referring to.

Please explain what did she do to violate probation?
per facebook
the phone calls to a convicted felon aka Jodi Arias to get what she wants to tweet for Jodi a convicted felon Donavan cannot be in contact with that violates her 5 yr probation.

I have no idea if this is correct.

Rut roh!
Someone finally called and turned Donovan in for violating probation!
She is a felon, and owes $190,734.59 payable at $100 per month.

her info is on Travis Alexander's facebook page!

eta: is her @donovanbering acct gone?

:floorlaugh: Couldn't have happened to a better person.

What exactly is Trader Joe's ? We dont have it here back east. Ive heard it mentioned along with 2BuckChuck, but had to use my creative imagination to fill in the blanks.

I'm on east coast in Virginia and we have Trader Joe's here. Love that place! Only problem is they don't carry other grocery store items I like, so I rarely get there.
Two Buck Chucks is the wine they sell, it used to be sold for $2/ bottle. I think it's $3 now, and depending on the winery can be really great!

Where are you a/k/a? I think TJ's is also in DC area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV