SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Nurmi paid the murderer a visit today. Looks like he didn't bring her a cinnabon. 1 hour with her and I bet he came out thinking "one more week with her and I am done". Done"

We lived about an hour north of London, and would always take the train in for the day/night.

The Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace is impressive, as is Carnaby St., in a different way. You might also enjoy Westminster Abbey. And, since you're with 2 teens, they may like going to Tower Records in London, just to say they did.

oh another great suggestion!!!!!!

Ya know... I absolutely love this "free for all" topic thread!

We should really do this more often!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's like budget 'whole foods'.
may I ask where u live?

Not sure where you are 'back east' but there are TJ's in PA, not far from the DE line, and also in Maryland. None close to me though :( No Whole Foods yet either....

I think the grandiose, narcissistic delusion she nurtures within herself will never allow her to admit she is sick. There were times when LE was encouraging her to make a choice between presenting herself as sick and emotional or cold, and I thought she was thinking, "OH, you have no idea how cold I am."

She's built constructions all her life to present as normal.

And as a human being she requires study and understanding and even sympathy. Something is wrong with her. There's a bigger issue at stake here than she's evil...buuuuuuurn her

What's the cause of human destructiveness? Human beings are the least studied animal on the planet. We don't understand ourselves at all.

What exactly is Trader Joe's ? We dont have it here back east. Ive heard it mentioned along with 2BuckChuck, but had to use my creative imagination to fill in the blanks.

http://www.traderjoes.com/index.asp

It's a fun place to shop for groceries. They have food from different countries and you want try everything. When you do you usually go back and buy more.

No fun for me online tonight. Grandaughter is spending the night. It's me and her and "Good Luck Charlie" which I do like. She just fractured her wrist last week and has a cast, she's 7, so I can baby her. Party night tomorrow night. Waiting to win the Mega Millions tonight.:fence:

Sounds like a sweet night. Sorry about her wrist but about the Mega Millions that will be me standing up there with the big check. :seeya:

OMG. I had such a crush on Angelique...

Angelique%20Dark%20Shadows.jpg

Dark Shadows: Angelique curses Barnabas - YouTube

Wish t.v. would rerun this. 7 p.m. EST, lol. I liked Barnabus. shhhhh And I had the Dark Shadows LP, Vincent Price speaking, hahaha, loved it

per facebook
the phone calls to a convicted felon aka Jodi Arias to get what she wants to tweet for Jodi a convicted felon Donavan cannot be in contact with that violates her 5 yr probation.

I have no idea if this is correct.

Thanks for explaining,

I really don't know if its correct either, but would be something if she's being violating her parole all of this time.

Whomever is concerned about food talk in the side bar, it is the side bar. The mods allow food and drink talk. If they do not they put up a big bold message. Just and FYI for newbies. If they do not allow it, all our post will go poof! Food and drink is part of long trials, long waits, and coping. :blowkiss:

Thank you sooo much ! I am a newbie, trying to keep out of trouble :floorlaugh:

Are nics allowed? Nicknames for characters involved are my weakness :facepalm:

Me thinks I had a post removed :giggle: sorry mods.....I will behave.
(Usually they forget about us over here at the sidebar)

I don't know what is going on with that mitigation opening, but it was bad. Nothing though that can be held on habeas for ineffective counsel. I get the idea that Wilmott would rather be a prosecutor and Nurmi just gave up at some point.

Would it save JA? No. Even the most seasoned and best Capital Defense Attorney could not. Not with those photos, and who the heck puts a defendant on the stand at all, much less for days without end. A new approach with a hope to win?

All of that is moot. The smoking gun(s) were there. The attorneys did what the law provides. They did a lot more than the law provides. It was a loosing case, but, I don't see her attorneys opposed to the death penalty. That is never a question in the appellate arena, it just is. I don't see it here. Just my observations, and not appellate worthy.

well i think when one is claiming self defense, they've gotta take the stand....for 18 days though....uhm, yea, odd to say the least.

the biggest issue for the DT in this case is JA herself. she was NEVER honest, refuses to take responsibility, and clearly will not in any way shape or form allow the DT (or her mother) claim she has some sort of mental defect. whether you're talking a PD, or just plain 'ol cray-cray is irrelevent, she simply refuses to let anyone say in court that she isn't anything but a beautiful, misunderstood einstein-like girl who no one ever gave a chance!

this is why i believe she will apologize when she gives here statement, but it will have a HUGE qualifier...she won't own what she did, she will lament that "he forced me to kill him," until the bitter end.

IMO :)

Thanks for explaining,

I really don't know if its correct either, but would be something if she's being violating her parole all of this time.

JMO but I don't think it mattered until JA was found "GUILTY".

She was "innocent" for almost 5 years... :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member