SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, here's one of Boycie's Christmas photos from this year.

picture.php

What a dollbaby! I'm in puppy love.... :)

She's a doll. Boycie says she can come herd cows with him any time she wants.

Boyce needs to come help get Darlene home! Over 2,000lbs of ancient Angus heifer..she's 15 give or take..Wandered over to visit the neighbor's cows, and I can't get her home. Mostly because his cows and guard donkeys don't think they're dogs, like Darlene..

DARLEEEEENE!!!!!!

No jury will ever convict me. And you can mark my words on that." Oh, REALLY, Jodi?

Ah! Jodi you are right! NO jury will ever convict you but THIS jury did.:fence:

Thanks for explaining,

I really don't know if its correct either, but would be something if she's being violating her parole all of this time.
according to that FB posting, she's supposed to be paying restitution in the amount of $190,000 plus at $100 per month.

I don't know what is going on with that mitigation opening, but it was bad. Nothing though that can be held on habeas for ineffective counsel. I get the idea that Wilmott would rather be a prosecutor and Nurmi just gave up at some point.

Would it save JA? No. Even the most seasoned and best Capital Defense Attorney could not. Not with those photos, and who the heck puts a defendant on the stand at all, much less for days without end. A new approach with a hope to win?

All of that is moot. The smoking gun(s) were there. The attorneys did what the law provides. They did a lot more than the law provides. It was a loosing case, but, I don't see her attorneys opposed to the death penalty. That is never a question in the appellate arena, it just is. I don't see it here. Just my observations, and not appellate worthy.

IIRC they did file a motion to get the state to drop the DP. Not sure when but I kinda sorta remember it. :blushing:

I'm not sure what to say about that picture except there's not enough bacon. Nice to see a decent amount of sausage, though.

That's a skimpy breakfast. It's missing hash browns, toast (wheat to be healthy) and pancakes. If you're really hungry sausage gravy and biscuits will fill you up.

I didn't realize y all were partying in this thread. I'm up here sharing and revealing some serious stuff and y all eating, drinking and carrying on. *Pours self a drink and goes to sit in the corner to watch all the fun*

This has probably already been put out there, but does anyone else think part of JA's "strategy" in saying she wants the DP is so she can inflate the value of her "art?" Sounds crazy - which would be just about right IMO

Boyce needs to come help get Darlene home! Over 2,000lbs of ancient Angus heifer..she's 15 give or take..Wandered over to visit the neighbor's cows, and I can't get her home. Mostly because his cows and guard donkeys don't think they're dogs, like Darlene..

DARLEEEEENE!!!!!!

:floorlaugh:

I didn't realize y all were partying in this thread. I'm up here sharing and revealing some serious stuff and y all eating, drinking and carrying on. *Pours self a drink and goes to sit in the corner to watch all the fun*

Can't stay in the corner all evening, Sistah. Sleuth5 is getting ready to put on limbo music.

And as a human being she requires study and understanding and even sympathy. Something is wrong with her. There's a bigger issue at stake here than she's evil...buuuuuuurn her

What's the cause of human destructiveness? Human beings are the least studied animal on the planet. We don't understand ourselves at all.

I do sympathize with her illness. I have a friend with paranoid schizophrenia, though, who can talk his way through florid hallucinations of being a child murderer until he can get to a hospital. He's incredibly insightful because he worked hard to get there. He has physical, permanent damage from the drugs he takes, but he takes them anyway.

LOL!...all in the camera angles..

There's something weird about being a mix of lab and shepherd. It's like one minute he can't figure out how to breathe and walk at the same time, and the next minute he wants to start a discussion of Proust.

Very OT, but does anyone here have experience dealing with when it is appropriate to report suspected child abuse? (age 11-12)

Our 16 week old Lab pup wont allow me to dress her. I bought her a cool black t shirt with "What happens in the Park stays in the Park" in bling. She tried to eat it. I keep reminding her she is a Southern Belle (came up from a Southern State breeder) and needs to behave accordingly. She will be for hunting so I am under strict orders the only clothing will be camo. I found some pink and green camo YEAH!!!! LOL I'm glad she is over the bitey stage as we all looked like cutters.

4 months? You're lucky she didn't eat you too. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member